Accountants\finance\auditors Etc.

Hi quickie,

M a bit relaxed now since I was able to finish my tasks before the deadlines tom & for Monday. So I'll spend a while lurking, reading, sharing sa mga threads here.

How's the new star? :)

Thanks for asking!

JohnCastle

glad to hear that...u deserve a break :cool:

new star??? :unsure:

ingats din!

JC

ikaw naman, u're giving other ppl ideas...baka seryosohin pa nila yang pa-press con na yan...hahahaha  :lol:

musta na mga ibang tambay dito?  paramdam naman kayo  :cry:

quickie,

hehehe, just kidding and trying to make you peeps laugh. but if they become serious about it, u might need a pr man to do the job. i can recommend someone for it. hehehe. :lol:

Edited by JohnCastle
quickie,

hehehe, just kidding and trying to make you peeps laugh. but if they become serious about it, u might need a pr man to do the job. i can recommend someone for it. hehehe. :lol:

JC

oo nga, bagay na bagay ang PR sa iyo... :D

nway, have a good wknd...hope u're not working..or if u are, hope u take it easy B)

hi quickie

PR, me for PR hahaha.....

if PR stands for Psychiatrist Recommended then I would qualify...... :lol:

hi JohnCastle! musta na u? although u're extremely busy with work right now i hope u still find the time to relax...have a good wknd! :D

musta na mga ibang accountants/auditors?

Halu quickie,

Thanks! I just had some break last Sunday from a terrible week. But I'm now trying to help out in the maintenance of our computers. Boy it's so difficult making reconfigurations. :( Buti na lang mahusay yung Tech namin. Hope you had a fine weekend! :)

hi JohnCastle! wawa naman u...ginawa ka pang tech help...hehehe :lol: yup, my wknd was good! as long as i'm not working, i'm happy :D

hope u have a good wk! ingats!

hi JohnCastle! wawa naman u...ginawa ka pang tech help...hehehe :lol: yup, my wknd was good! as long as i'm not working, i'm happy :D

hope u have a good wk! ingats!

Ok lang quickie. At least I am also learning some of the Tech's works and it will become an added advantage na rin later for me. I look at it that way right now, but I know it's kind of difficult.

Thanks and I hope you're having a great time and day as well! TC!

good morning everyone :) invite ko lang po kayo.

THE ALL-WOMEN'S EB: OUR RULES, OUR WAY

06 March, Saturday

7:00 - 10:00pm

White Bird Disco Theater & KTV

715 Boulevard Galleria, Roxas Boulevard

Parañaque City

TICKET PRICES:

PHP 300 - for the women members

PHP 350 - for the male MTC members who wish to visit us (after 10pm only)

DARE TO BE SOLD! All male certified MTC members are dared to bid for the privilege of participating in the first

women's auction. Be one of the five (5) lucky men to be 'sold' to the women on the night of March 6! For details, check out the Women of MTC

thread.

Bidding starts on 02 February and ends on 15 February.

THE WOMEN OF MTC AUCTION OF FIVE MALE MEMBERS

BID RULES:

1. The bid opens at 12:01am of 02 FEBRUARY, MONDAY, and ends at 11:59pm of 15 FEBRUARY, SUNDAY.

2. The bid is open to all male certified members of MTC.

3. The bid starts at PHP 1,000 (One Thousand Pesos). There is no maximum bid price.

4. Interested bidders shall post their bid on the Women of MTC thread.

5. All bidders shall likewise PM Macy AND DarkAngel for their contact details - mobile phone number, landline, e-mail address.

6. At the close of the bid, the FIVE (5) HIGHEST BIDDERS have won the right to join the Women of MTC auction, which will be held during

the All-Women's EB: Our Rules, Our Way on 06 March.

7. The winning bidders shall arrange with the Finance Committee of the Organizing Group with regards to the collection of their pledges.

8. Collection of the pledges shall run from February 16 (Monday) to 20 (Friday).

9. Failure of the winning bidder to turn over his pledge to the Finance Committee during this period shall automatically forfeit his right to join the

auction.

10. In case of forfeiture, the next-highest bidder shall earn the right to participate in the auction. He shall also be subjected to rule numbers 7, 8,

and 9.

11. The decision of the All-Women's EB: Our Rules, Our Way Organizing Group is deemed final and binding.

for more information & comfirmation of your attendance kindly visit the women's of mtc thread @ group & chapters or simply click this link.

Women of MTC