Accountants\finance\auditors Etc.

Lian\

Hi and welcome to this thread! Good for you that you're just waiting for your audited fs. Me I still have a long way to go since I'm somehow still into practice.

fhm1

Long time no hear. Hope everything's alright!

quickie

CPA me ha ...... hehehe

Jose1984

hello and welcome to this thread!

Have a nice day everyone! :) Later........

Lian\

Hi and welcome to this thread! Good for you that you're just waiting for your audited fs. Me I still have a long way to go since I'm somehow still into practice.

fhm1

Long time no hear. Hope everything's alright!

quickie

CPA me ha ...... hehehe

Jose1984

hello and welcome to this thread!

Have a nice day everyone! :) Later........

JC, actually i miss public practice :( i miss the time i can go out for a movie break and be back at the office around 10 pm to work again.

quickie, i also hate quarter close :)

JC, actually i miss public practice :( i miss the time i can go out for a movie break and be back at the office around 10 pm to work again.

quickie, i also hate quarter close :)

Lian\

If you're used to public practice, you'll certainly be looking for it. Ironically though when you're into it, you want to be out of it. Hay naku, it's kind of weird diba. But yap, I do that also. Go for an lunch movie para konti tao sa movie haus, then go back to work.

JohnCastle

uneventful lang naman my day...wasn't feeling well this morning so i called in sick...but i'm feeling better na :)

quickie,

hope you're feeling better this morning! just take it easy rin. there are times that the physical side of our biorhythm (if you believe in it) really is just down there. take some rest my dear....

quickie,

hope you're feeling better this morning! just take it easy rin. there are times that the physical side of our biorhythm (if you believe in it) really is just down there. take some rest my dear....

JohnCastle

i'm doing better...thx for asking.

hope u're having a good wk so far!

Lian\

If you're used to public practice, you'll certainly be looking for it. Ironically though when you're into it, you want to be out of it. Hay naku, it's kind of weird diba. But yap, I do that also. Go for an lunch movie para konti tao sa movie haus, then go back to work.

JC, im quite curious. how many years did you work for the public accounting?

hi quickie!

got to go home folks. will check your reply when im home.

JohnCastle

i'm doing better...thx for asking.

hope u're having a good wk so far!

Weeks been very busy. Less of socials for me and less of MTC too. :( :( :( Been also busy trying to contain the viruses that have been coming in and out of our email system. Everyday, our Anti-V traps around 10. Gosh, it's getting worst now. Most of the viruses trapped are deadly worm viruses. Grabe.

I am glad you're ok now. It's Friday here and again tom is still again a work day for me. Sayang nga I can't go to my cousin's despidida party tom somewhere in Laguna. :( :( :( Swimming pa naman sila.

Hope you have a great day! TC! Laters.........

JC, im quite curious. how many years did you work for the public accounting?

hi quickie!

got to go home folks. will check your reply when im home.

Worked in public accounting for about 4 years. Then worked from one Company to another for a span of 2 years until finally getting tired of working and tried my luck in part-time teaching for a year. Then came the opportunity to be part of what I am in right now and I guess, this is where I am now. Back to accounting practice with many variations nga lang. ;)

Weeks been very busy. Less of socials for me and less of MTC too. :( :( :( Been also busy trying to contain the viruses that have been coming in and out of our email system. Everyday, our Anti-V traps around 10. Gosh, it's getting worst now. Most of the viruses trapped are deadly worm viruses. Grabe.

I am glad you're ok now. It's Friday here and again tom is still again a work day for me. Sayang nga I can't go to my cousin's despidida party tom somewhere in Laguna. :( :( :( Swimming pa naman sila.

Hope you have a great day! TC! Laters.........

JohnCastle

sorry to hear bout ur busy week...ganyan tlaga...oh well...hope that u get at least one day off this wk...sunday?

ingats!