Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

The 2 guys benefitting the most for TUF 13 so far are Lew Polley and JDS... let's see what will happen but I do believe that Carwin vs JDS or Carwin vs Cain, even Cain vs JDS will make a more exciting fight than Brock vs JDS..

2 episodes in and no drama yet... let's wait til episode 5

mejo seryoso kc yung season ngaun..wlang trask talk..my bet in TUF is Myles Jury,kxo 1st day plang nainjured na..plus, we really dont know yet the skills of the participants, kc hnd na pnkita yung audition..the 1st pick of JDS is impressive, strong wrestler, kyo hnd entertaining..

Cain-Carwin-JDS-Brock..if they manage to put any of this fights, HW will perceive as a stack division, as people look in LHW..top 5 fighters in LHW beat each other, kya tingin ng mga tao LHW is the strongest div.. but IMO the skills of this top 5 LHWs are far from the rest..

isama mo pa si roy nelson tsaka malakas na up and comer si schaub

haha..fave ko nga yun c roy nelson.im hoping for an upset when he faced JDS..the fight showed that Nelson can take a punch, when he went to a decision.. im not really impressed by Schaub, since he was KO by Nelson..IMO they should match him to Meathead first..but then, one prospect will be eliminated.

lahat ba ng brazilians nasa fight card?

not sure..wla p nmn nilalbas yung UFC..if i remember right, the lines in the teaser says "where fighters are born, and where the champions are forged"..4 sure andun c Anderson..maybe Aldo and Machida also, since they will still have 4months to prepare after there april bouts..probably Shogun also, since wla pa xang nkabook till July..his manager said, that they have a suprise for all the Shoguns fans.rumor has it, that it will be a rematch with Forrest or Little Nog..Big Nog and Vitor wla pa din booking till July.wanderlei will face Leben in June or July..so doubtful if he will in Rio..and Royce is rumor to be in the card also, since he was training already and that they are working for an opponent..i hope it will be a rematch with Saku or Kimo or Wallid(the man who submitted him in his prime)..it may be the greatest card in UFC history even surpassing the UFC 100 IMO..bad3p lng, mukang di kakayanin ng budget kong pumunta dun..

UFC 131 Fight Card

Event: UFC 131: "Lesnar vs. Dos Santos"

Date: Sat., June 11, 2011, at 9 p.m. ET on pay-per-view (PPV)

Location: Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Main Event:

155 lbs.: Brock Lesnar vs. Junior dos Santos

Main Card (Pay-per-view):

155 lbs.: Donald Cerrone vs. Mac Danzig

185 lbs.: Demian Maia vs. Mark Munoz

145 lbs.: Kenny Florian vs. Diego Nunes

155 lbs.: Yves Edwards vs. Sam Stout

Preliminary fight card and line-up after the jump.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/images/blog/star-divide.v777cf8a.jpg

Preliminary Card (May not be broadcast):

145 lbs.: <a href="http://www.sbnation.com/mma/fight/326/ufc-131-dustin-poirier-vs-rani-yahya" class="sbn-auto-link">Dustin Poirier vs. Rani Yahya

205 lbs.: Anthony Perosh vs. Krzysztof Soszynski

265 lbs.: Shane Carwin vs. Jon Olav Einemo

145 lbs.: Darren Elkins vs. Michihiro Omigawa

185 lbs.: Jesse Bongfeldt vs. Chris Weidman

265 lbs.: Joey Beltran vs. Dave Herman

haha..fave ko nga yun c roy nelson.im hoping for an upset when he faced JDS..the fight showed that Nelson can take a punch, when he went to a decision.. im not really impressed by Schaub, since he was KO by Nelson..IMO they should match him to Meathead first..but then, one prospect will be eliminated.

hehehehe yep big country is primarily a grappler kaso sound din ang striking game nya, kahit sa IFL dati hangang hanga na ako sa kanya. schaub vs mitrione now that would be interesting, interesting din kongo vs schaub para pagalingan sila sa striking.

UFC 131 Fight Card

Main Event:

155 lbs.: Brock Lesnar vs. Junior dos Santos

145 lbs.: <a href="http://www.sbnation.com/mma/fight/326/ufc-131-dustin-poirier-vs-rani-yahya" class="sbn-auto-link">Dustin Poirier vs. Rani Yahya

tuloy ba yung brock vs jds talaga?

maganda yan cerrone vs danzig parehas parating galit hahahaha

UFC 131 Fight Card

Main Event:

265 lbs.: Brock Lesnar vs. Junior dos Santos

FIXED.

bakit premilinary c Carwin????

his last fight was for the HW title..Dana must really hate him, pitting him against a fighter who havent fought for 6 years and dropping him to prelims..anyway, it would still be broadcasted since that fight wont last long..its either he KO Olav or he will be submitted..

i 4got to add Mike Russow in HW mix..he has 3wins in a row now..plus, he sends Dufee packing by way of a brutal KO.LOL.. his hammerfist from Hell is the funniest ever..it would be interestng if they would match him to Roy Nelson.. LOL

Big Disappointment..

We wont see Silva-GSP yet..

Anderson Silva vs Yushin Okami at UFC Rio, says Nogueira

UFC middleweight champion and a national celebrity after knocking Vitor Belfort out at UFC 126, Anderson Silva will be the biggest star of UFC Rio card. According to Rodrigo ‘Minotauro’ Nogueira, former UFC heavyweight champion and his training partner, Silva will fight Yushin Okami, the last opponent to defeat him (by DQ at Rumble on the Rock 8, in 2006), trying to set a new record of nine straight title defenses in the UFC. The return of the organization to Brazil will take place at Rio de Janeiro’s HSBC Arena, on August 27.

from TATAME.com

Big Disappointment..

We wont see Silva-GSP yet..

Anderson Silva vs Yushin Okami at UFC Rio, says Nogueira

UFC middleweight champion and a national celebrity after knocking Vitor Belfort out at UFC 126, Anderson Silva will be the biggest star of UFC Rio card. According to Rodrigo ‘Minotauro’ Nogueira, former UFC heavyweight champion and his training partner, Silva will fight Yushin Okami, the last opponent to defeat him (by DQ at Rumble on the Rock 8, in 2006), trying to set a new record of nine straight title defenses in the UFC. The return of the organization to Brazil will take place at Rio de Janeiro’s HSBC Arena, on August 27.

from TATAME.com

bout time for Thunder!

yup, diaz is very impressive..he stand and banged with daley..kala ko nga hnd xa in-fight trash talk kay Daley..plus he has a very sick guard game..but his last 3 consecutive losses all came from wrestlers..UFC WW division has all the elite wreslters,kya i doubt if he will be succesful there..

my prospect in defeating GSP are Condit and Rocha..Condit can KO or tap GSP, while Rocha IMO has the best BJJ in the division.

yup..sbi nga ng mga MMA websites, Nick has a very unique style, high volume punches, incredible chin and sick ground game..pro, if you check his last 10 consecutive wins, wla nmn wrestlers dun puro elite strikers lng..then his last 3 consecutive losses comes from Sherk, Riggs and Diego Sanchez..but i believe he have a great chance with GSP..but i dont think he can defeat Fitch.

takedown defense wise hindi nga kalakasan kesa kumpara kay bj penn si nick diaz, on the diego sanchez loss, siguro a rematch will see nick diaz winning convincingly, about sean sherk naman the nick diaz of today will teabag him na, ang laki na ksai ng improvement ng striking nya, with that arsenal medyo mahihirapan na din siyang i-takedown ng mga elite wrestlers sa opinyon ko lang ha. tapos the badboy attitude hahahaha, aos na ayos boss. kumbaga pag sasabihin nyang babasagin nya mukha ng kalaban nya, babasagin nga nya

do you think Nick Diaz can hang with Anderson? sa Sherdog kc my mga nagpafantasize sa fight na yun..hehe..

but, i want to see first Diaz-Mayhem muna..parehas maangas cla, plus their fued in the Nashville brawl, kya mejo hype yung fight na yun..

just watched the 2nd episode of TUF 13..boring pa din. pti yung mga fights boring din..hehe..i saw Shogun in the teaser.i believe that is before the Jones fight.

Nick Diaz can definitely beat any given welterweight in the UFC! Unfortunately for him team mate Jake Shields is already there! Another Cesar Gracie Protege' EL Nino Melendez is IMO best LW in the world right now! He Would destroy FE or Gray Maynard given the chance! :rolleyes:

Fedor vs. Hendo @ LHW! I hope Fedor decides to cut weight to LHW! Sakto lng sya sa weight class na yun! :lol: