Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

GSP vs. Shields! Lets see what happens!? GSP's Good but he's not a finisher, did he fought it safe? or he just cant finish Kos?!

Fights to look forward into next year!!! A. Silva vs. Vitor, BJ Penn vs. Fitch & Rua vs. Evans!!! ^_^

2010 was a good year for UFC

Bj Penn was dethroned by Edgar

Machida Puzzle was solved by Shogun

Brock was destroyed by Cain

Sonnen almost beat Anderson Silva

i think they'll give Ben Henderson the titleshot on whoever wins the Edgar-Maynard fight chief

...I agree, and since the WEC is UFC-bound in 2011, here's a perfect sendoff to 2010. WEC 53, where SHOWTIME happens!

http://middleeasy.com/images/anim/pettis.gif

^ I was watching that and I literally jumped off my seat when Pettis pulled that off.. Hands down the craziest move i have seen in an MMA fight (yes, crazier than the scissor leg take down to submission by Ryo Chonan to Anderson Silva)..

hehehehe i just ate my words ^_^ next inline for a UFC lightweight title shot is Pettis

crazy kick! and that is why it's called MMA

we've seen that move in movies and now we've seen it utilized in a real fight, and utilized wonderfully ^_^

Edited by riceb0i

hehehehe i just ate my words ^_^ next inline for a UFC lightweight title shot is Pettis

crazy kick! and that is why it's called MMA

we've seen that move in movies and now we've seen it utilized in a real fight, and utilized wonderfully ^_^

Just amazing! I saw this move before done by a schoolmate back in HS. He's a Wing Chun practitioner. I thought it was just all for show but apparently it's just as deadly when utilized well in combat.

Edited by Kyle_Rayner

Mga kaibigan na mga Martial Artists, posible kaya yung 4 vs 18 scenario na laban sa isang street fight? Kasi nabasa ko sa FHM yung experience ni Alvin Aguilar, nung nag-aaral pa daw sya sa La Salle noon napalaban sila 4 vs 18. Tapos sa ospital daw bagsak nung 28 katao.

im not really a marital artist but i think i know a thing or two about streetfighting. that kind of scenario was possible during the early 90's when mma was still not that popular as it is today. alvin was well ahead of our time and he was a master of the game even back then. he was already a teacher in the art of "sarian" or sariling pamamaraan which primarily teaches the art of streetfighting back in our La Salle days. There are no rules in streetfights and if you pit a well-versed fighter against any other inexperienced ones then surely the outcome is inevitable.

have any1 seen Alvin Aguilar fights? he is called a legend and the fiercest fighter here in our country..just wanna how good he is or he is just an urban legend..

saw him connect with a spinning backfist in a Sarian fight the other guy umayaw na pagkatapos nun. also was able to see him choke someone out, but that was in a BJJ match

saw him connect with a spinning backfist in a Sarian fight the other guy umayaw na pagkatapos nun. also was able to see him choke someone out, but that was in a BJJ match

OK.tnx..

mala Rorion Gracie pla c Alvin Aguilar..promoter lng...but, checking his accomplishments in Wiki, mala Rickson Gracie din..almost good in everything..

but i hope he competes internationally in MMA, so we could more of him..

astig ang WEC, with the merger mas magiging jam packed ang UFC nyan..

grabe, ang UFC 127, sold out in 1 hour hehehe..

in ufc yahoosports, #1 requested fight ng fans next year is the gsp-spider superfight, will definitely watch this one kapag matuloy to :)

ei guys, wanna train mma in qc area, any suggestions on the gym na pwde magtrain? i usually exercise at around 6-10 pm dahil may work before, newbie ako pero i'm really interested maglaro ng mma, thanks :)

astig ang WEC, with the merger mas magiging jam packed ang UFC nyan..

grabe, ang UFC 127, sold out in 1 hour hehehe..

in ufc yahoosports, #1 requested fight ng fans next year is the gsp-spider superfight, will definitely watch this one kapag matuloy to :)

ei guys, wanna train mma in qc area, any suggestions on the gym na pwde magtrain? i usually exercise at around 6-10 pm dahil may work before, newbie ako pero i'm really interested maglaro ng mma, thanks :)

alam ko sa anonas meron..near TIP..and backread k lng, my suggestion cc genetic freak skin..my gym cla sa cubao edsa..mlpt ata victory terminal..team sprawl..

try watching k1 in japan, they have a super hulk category ata, tournament format. I saw a small japanese guy who submitted a korean who was more seven feet tall, crazy..

minowa VS hong man choi sa DREAM Super Hulk tournament yan sir si monowa din ang nag-champion dun tinalo nya si Sokoudjou sa finals tapos nung prelims he submitted Bob Sapp

sorry pero lazy back reader ako hehehe

how much sa team sprawl per session? membership? really interested in training, meron pa ba kayo alam na gym na mas malapit sa proj7?

I'm based in the Eclipse shaw branch so here are our policies

walk-in rate: 350 per session

for the monthly rates:

new member: 3500 ( inclusive for security deposit, 12 sessions and unlimited gym use)

2nd month onwards: 2500 inclusive of 12 sessions and unlimited gym use

unlimited sessions: 3500

for the cubao branch:

http://thephilippinepalestra.blogspot.com/2010/10/sprawl-mma-cubao-fact-sheet.html

thanks olympus for the info, will definitely consider starting mma training once i lose the holiday weight,kakahiya naman pumunta ng wala sa condition hehehehe..

ufc 125 picks

edgar vs maynard = edgar

leben vs stann = leben

vera vs silva = vera

diaz vs kim = diaz

davis vs stephens = davis

baroni vs tavares = baroni

sana makabawi na si vera, filipino pride worldwide :)

Don't wait... everyone will be coming into training a bit out of shape

thanks olympus for the info, will definitely consider starting mma training once i lose the holiday weight,kakahiya naman pumunta ng wala sa condition hehehehe..

ufc 125 picks

edgar vs maynard = edgar

leben vs stann = leben

vera vs silva = vera

diaz vs kim = diaz

davis vs stephens = davis

baroni vs tavares = baroni

sana makabawi na si vera, filipino pride worldwide :)

Dave Meltzer: 'Brock Lesnar is looking for a way out of the UFC'

According to Dave Meltzer of Yahoo! Sports/Wrestling Observer, Brock is currently looking for an "exit strategy" from the UFC.

Meltzer said on his radio show that the fight with Velasquez has changed Brock's attitude on fighting and he is at the stage in his life where he doesn't want to get injured. He's very well off financially and the business man in him apparently knows that it may be time to move on.

Meltzer also mentioned that Brock hasn't trained a single day since the Velasquez fight nor he has returned any phone calls to Dana or Zuffa about upcoming matches.

Dave pointed out if Brock was motivated, he would be right back in the gym training and bringing in new coaches with the goal of beating Cain yet he isn't doing that. He's hunting and hasn't even thought about his next fight. Lesnar apparently wants to do WrestleMania "badly" and will earn an estimated 2 million dollars for 30 minutes of work.

Everything is pointing towards Brock having one more fight and ending his contract. His head doesn't seem to be in the fighting game and it looks like it was just yet another successful business move.