Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

aayawan lang ni Jon Jones si Harris kasi pagtapos ng laban nila ni Bader ayaw na daw muna nyang lumaban sa mga wrestlers

Hehe so you're picking Bader over Jon Jones bale? Well Bader's obviously got talent and he is quite skilled as a fighter but I just gotta say there is really something special with Jon 'Bones' Jones. I think he's got a 'GSP' esque type learning ability and the physical gifts to match.

Hehe so you're picking Bader over Jon Jones bale? Well Bader's obviously got talent and he is quite skilled as a fighter but I just gotta say there is really something special with Jon 'Bones' Jones. I think he's got a 'GSP' esque type learning ability and the physical gifts to match.

hehehe i don't know bro, nahuhusayan kasi ako sa pagkatao pati ni Bader eh. he's got talent no doubt about it. pwede nating sabihin na he's a bigger Matt Hughes type of fighter pag nagkataon ^_^ no doubt he'd be a test for Jones but if Ryan Bader upsets Jones pwede nating makita ang Jones VS Harris if Joe Silva would allow it to happen. now about Bones Jones, he's also a stud man, it's like Brandon Vera all over again, let's just hope the fame doesn't eat at him that much & he keeps fighting & not let money get in his way too much ^_^

hehehe i don't know bro, nahuhusayan kasi ako sa pagkatao pati ni Bader eh. he's got talent no doubt about it. pwede nating sabihin na he's a bigger Matt Hughes type of fighter pag nagkataon ^_^ no doubt he'd be a test for Jones but if Ryan Bader upsets Jones pwede nating makita ang Jones VS Harris if Joe Silva would allow it to happen. now about Bones Jones, he's also a stud man, it's like Brandon Vera all over again, let's just hope the fame doesn't eat at him that much & he keeps fighting & not let money get in his way too much ^_^

I'm torn between bones and bader... but I'm going for bones on this one, if he can dominate the clinch and keep it standing, delikado si bader

Guest eljuego

When I saw the look in BJ's eyes before the fight, I knew Matt Hughes would have a long night. As it happened, Hughes only had a short night. laugh.gif I'm curious to see BJ fight Fitch.

This will be the main event for UFC 127. What a dandy. BJ's problem would probably be his cardio. He has to finish Fitch early coz if the fight goes 3 rounds, BJ may run out of gas. I hope BJ wins coz this will move him closer to a third meeting with GSP.

Edited by eljuego

ok din sa sprawl sa cubao..tutok talaga lalo na sa hybrid jiujitsu...coach art da best

ayos ah. may estudyante pala ni sir art dito. ^_^

Anyhoo. I don't see Bader being able to take Jon Jones down. With that being said striking may make the difference in the fight for Bader. On the other side of the card however I see Jon Jones possibly being able to take him down. I'm curious to see whether he'd be able to hurt him enough to stop the fight though Bader's certainly got toughness.

X-mas KO festival at Strikeforce main card XD

bro, where did u seen this?

ang pangit ng TUF Finale.. puro, decisions..nkkaboring na tuloy yung UFC.. syang yung KO ni Garza, hnd pinalabas..im also expcting a submission from Maia, kxo i cant remember he even attempted one..but his control was excellent..

hope next week UFC wont be boring..but with GSP there, hmmm.. there's always a possibility... :P

ang pangit ng TUF Finale.. puro, decisions..nkkaboring na tuloy yung UFC.. syang yung KO ni Garza, hnd pinalabas..im also expcting a submission from Maia, kxo i cant remember he even attempted one..but his control was excellent..

hope next week UFC wont be boring..but with GSP there, hmmm.. there's always a possibility... :P

Sigh. Asian brother can't get no love. =p Poor Nam Phan.

lame talaga ng TUF finale, Strikeforce main card is epic

yup great fights although I must say that some of those were clearly mismatches..

although I must say I enjoyed watching the knockouts myself, especially the Lindland KO..

and I really thought that Scott Smith had a chance banging against Paul Daley..

Hell even LHW Mike Kyle almost KO'd HW Antonio Silva..

I think Dana has a mission accomplished face when the 2.3M peak viewers for TUF 12 finale came up, a big number for a sub-par card..

All in all, good night for any MMA fan..

Edited by G_sKiLLz

guys, wat are ur thots on UFC 124?

im rooting for Kos, coz im tired of seeing GSP's LnP action and so that he can slap his belt to Cain and Mike Swick. those teammates of his, who dont believe he can beat GSP.

but, it will be ok if GSP retains his title..so,Dana can set-up the megafight with Anderson..

but, im really interested in Alves-Howard fight..this will end up in a KO/TKO for sure..

at least despite losing dana white still gave nam his 'win' bonus

Correction! Its Fight of the night bonus not a "win" bonus

And Yes! UFC's been boring lately, is it bad matchups!? Or UFC is just saturating the sport/MMA too much. I mean 2 UFC events per month!? Think thats too much... Goodthing we have Strikeforce, DREAM and other MMA Orgs. putting on good/ quality shows! :lol:

And Yes! UFC's been boring lately, is it bad matchups!? Or UFC is just saturating the sport/MMA too much. I mean 2 UFC events per month!? Think thats too much... Goodthing we have Strikeforce, DREAM and other MMA Orgs. putting on good/ quality shows! :lol:

there are rumors that Dana did gave Nam a "WIN" bonus.besides the FOTN bouns..check MMA sites..but, UFC has yet to confirmed that.

guys, wat are ur thots on UFC 124?

Koscheck will win by a devastating eyepoke ala Rumble Johnson or by KO due to a fake knee to the head.. :P :lol:

Oh and I am really excited about a possible Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley match up.. This will be the most epic trash talk I will see since the Rampage vs Evans. After Nick mop the floor with Daley, I would love to see him try that sucker punch he did on Koscheck with Nick's posse around. He will be beaten worse than Mayhem was..