Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

astig pa ung kay sherk at dunham,pero mas maganda performance ni dunham..many attemps of guillotine and owned sherk at standup..galit talaga ung fans eh..tska bored ako dun sa laban nila mirr at crocop..nag net na lang ako hays..diba benta ng palugi ung tickets nitong fight na ito kasi konti lang bumibili?from $350 to $150

Former UFC heavyweight number one contender Shane Carwin tweets that he's scheduled for UFC 125 on Jan. 1 against Roy Nelson as the likely candidate; however, "Big Country" tweets that he's still in rehab for his surgically repaired knee.

UFC 127: Forrest Griffin vs Rich Franklin in the works for February 5

UFC light heavyweight veterans Forrest Griffin and Rich Franklin appear to be heading toward a Super Bowl Weekend showdown at UFC 127 on February 5 in Las Vegas.

MMA Fighting brought word of the pending match up today.

Griffin has sat out all of 2010 after undergoing shoulder surgery this past spring.

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 1 winner most recently defeated Tito Ortiz at UFC 106 last November via split decision. Forest was scheduled to meet Antonio Rogerio Nogueira at UFC 114 earlier this year but was forced to pull out of the contest due to the aforementioned shoulder injury.

A win over the always tough Franklin could catapult Griffin back towards the top of the 205-pound class.

Edited by infekted

Brothers, I know this was a few weeks ago (I believe the 25th of last month) but did anyone go to the GSP expo at the Mall of Asia? I left only a few days before to return back here.

Did he just make an appearance to promote an upcoming event in Manila or was it just for show? Did he show his workouts and training regime?

Thanks, MTC.

i did. there were a ton of people. i believe they're showing the actual event on balls as well. i'm pretty sure he came to here to promote his reality show, the Ultimate fighter season 12 which leads up to his title defense dec 11 (12 here) against rival coach josh koscheck. they air this show every wed 9pm on balls btw.

he answered a few questions and did a bit of training where he showed his muay thai skills. then he sparred for 2 rounds with his trainer from thailand. after that he showed the same sambo leg locks but from different starting positions. well worth it honestly. too bad i didn't get to meet him personally :(

excited to see the bader vs jones match..di ko lam kung sino pipiliin, pareho ko sila gustong manalo, sana draw hehehe..

akiyama vs hamill? hamill :)

hardy vs condit? if condit is not a moron and decides to take down hardy, then its condit but if condit decides to slug it out, the outlaw ftw!hehe

UFC 120 main card results:

Michael Bisping defeated Yoshihiro Akiyama via unanimous decision

Carlos Condit defeated Dan Hardy via KO in the 1st round

Travis Browne and Cheick Kongo had their bout end in a draw

Mike Pyle defeated John Hathaway via unanimous decision

Claude Patrick defeated James Wilks via unanimous decision