Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Would love to see Filho fight in the UFC.

By the way. Great Documentary on the local MMA Scene last night on 'The Correspondents' on Channel 2. Very fair, honest and objective unlike that other so-called MMA documentary done by Channel 7 (I honestly thought that was just another tactic in the ongoing network war).

Filho and A. Silva has the same manager. And he already said he wont fight A. Silva eventhough he's the no. 2 middleweight and has bigger chances on beating the Spider. A more refined striking from Damian Maia is another. Too bad Almeida lost the fight to Cote, I really think the guy who will beat the Spider must have some real Jiujitsu skills to beat him. Diego Sanchez out? Koscheck vs. Alves!? Woohoo... still a fight! War Kos!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

but I'd much rather see that than Lesnar X Couture, only because I don't think Lesnar deserves a title match yet.

indeed! plus i think randy should give mino the chance to become the number 1 contender than facing another opponent. and, i also think that its too da*n early to give lesnar a title match. 3 mma fights? wtf?

indeed! plus i think randy should give mino the chance to become the number 1 contender than facing another opponent. and, i also think that its too da*n early to give lesnar a title match. 3 mma fights? wtf?

Dana wants his money (the money that was supposed to be there everytime Cap was suppsed to fight), and he wants the money now! Lesnar's a cash cow with his WWE background & huge win over Herring. so it would be a good choice to have two money makers headline a fight card then the winner fights the winner of the NogXMir fight to unify the UFC HW belt. besides the NogXMir fight has been scheduled ever since the start of the new TUF season.

WAR GURGEL!

WAR SADOLLAH!

WAR VERA!

Would love to see Filho fight in the UFC.

By the way. Great Documentary on the local MMA Scene last night on 'The Correspondents' on Channel 2. Very fair, honest and objective unlike that other so-called MMA documentary done by Channel 7 (I honestly thought that was just another tactic in the ongoing network war).

i think everybody who loves MMA wanted to see filho in the UFC!... :thumbsupsmiley:

i also watched that particular Docu by ChnL 2. it was very objective in getting and letting the viewers get a 1st hand in what the local MMA is doing & what does it brings to the young generation in accepting it. interviewing alvin aguilar makes it more meaningful.

Edited by ixnay
Dana wants his money (the money that was supposed to be there everytime Cap was suppsed to fight), and he wants the money now! Lesnar's a cash cow with his WWE background & huge win over Herring. so it would be a good choice to have two money makers headline a fight card then the winner fights the winner of the NogXMir fight to unify the UFC HW belt. besides the NogXMir fight has been scheduled ever since the start of the new TUF season.

WAR GURGEL!

WAR SADOLLAH!

WAR VERA!

these are the very reason why PrideFC is/was way better than the UFC. in Pride, they wont do this kinda sh*t! they even do grudge matches right? to hell w/ dana white and his black propaganda.

Talking about Filho! I Also want to see Arona fight in the UFC! Him in the Cage would be very interesting! With explosvie takedowns and strong ground control! That would be interesting :thumbsupsmiley:

Ricardo Arona said that if he would return to fighting, his preference would be to fight in UFC...

I'd love to see Arona return to fighting... He can easily be a champion in UFC.. Hope he gets back to fighting form (and I think it won't be that difficult especially with Brazilian Top Team) and signs with UFC... :thumbsupsmiley:

Ricardo Arona said that if he would return to fighting, his preference would be to fight in UFC...

I'd love to see Arona return to fighting... He can easily be a champion in UFC.. Hope he gets back to fighting form (and I think it won't be that difficult especially with Brazilian Top Team) and signs with UFC... :thumbsupsmiley:

yup and he should have Shogun as his first fight since he has a loss to him, then next would be a third fight with Wand snce theyre 1 all, then 3rd match would be Soku since he had a 1st rnd loss via KO loss to him

Rogue Magazine's Black Tie Brawl will be held tom. 7PM at the Hyatt Hotel.

I didn't promote the event here too much due to the exorbitantly high cost of the tickets (Php 10,000), which is said to include a six course dinner at the Hyatt.

Anyhow goodluck to everyone who'll be fighting. To my coach Karlo Sevilla especially (had one last sparring session with him last night) who will be fighting highly touted Jerry 'the Destroyer' Legaspi from Hybrid Yaw Yan.

Rogue Magazine's Black Tie Brawl will be held tom. 7PM at the Hyatt Hotel.

I didn't promote the event here too much due to the exorbitantly high cost of the tickets (Php 10,000), which is said to include a six course dinner at the Hyatt.

Anyhow goodluck to everyone who'll be fighting. To my coach Karlo Sevilla especially (had one last sparring session with him last night) who will be fighting highly touted Jerry 'the Destroyer' Legaspi from Hybrid Yaw Yan.

Hi GF,

Wish knew this earlier..have some VIP interested in watching local talents, little late now that they are booked to Amanpulo.

Keep me posted on the upcoming events.

Cheers!