Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

baka tingnan lang ni Fedor si Kimbo, KO na agad! :lol:

kahit magbaklabaklaan pa si fedor p#ta tatakbo yun si kimbo!

not only that, i rummaged about this Seth guy and found out soemthing disturbing...

your thoughts guys, but i think he's gay...

http://deadspin.com/5059233/meet-the-man-who-felled-kimbo

makes you think twice before you shoot your mouth and say "bakla ka naman eh" to that next guy you picked a fight with ^_^

@Larry

yep the Aoki gogoplato over Hellboy Hansen was beautiful, he tried to do it again in their DREAM LW granprix championship, sadly he lost via brutal GnP by Hellboy, then when he regained his senses he started apologizing to his father who was in the crowd and bawled inside the ring...

he made up for it when he won his next fight after Hansen

Oh common guys he just sent a mooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa fffffff*****************ccccccccckkkkkkkkk****************nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn guy down to the mat! may be seth is a metrosexual mma fighter or mmma in short! lets leave his hygienic attitude behid his personal life ok! yun sa ring lang dapat ang tinitira!

kahit magbaklabaklaan pa si fedor p#ta tatakbo yun si kimbo!

Oh common guys he just sent a mooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa fffffff*****************ccccccccckkkkkkkkk****************nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn guy down to the mat! may be seth is a metrosexual mma fighter or mmma in short! lets leave his hygienic attitude behid his personal life ok! yun sa ring lang dapat ang tinitira!

How many MMA fighters do you think has an alternative lifestyle?

Yeah. Knee On Belly with a neck crank for good measure. Ouch. It's the Count vs. the Crippler this Sunday. That's gonna be a slugfest.

i was reading some stuff about Leben and it's good that he now knows the advantage of training full time instead of being the Leben from the TUF season 1. hate to admit it but Bisping may have his hands full with a sober Leben this Sunday.

Leben sana manaLo - mas okay mga tinalo ni leben cote , terry martin etc. halos lahat k.o.

plus experience na masapak sa mukha ni anderson silva aha! tapos di na sya lasenggo ngaun and nag training palagi..

bisping ... okay underdog si leben xe light heavy sya dati mas okay mga galaw pero sa career nya onti lang na k.o. nya and mga W nya madalas decision..... . 80% lamang ni leben na pag nakipag palitan si bisping babagsak si bisping IMAO!!! susugal si bisping sa granite chin ni leben ..... WHOOOOOOOO!!!! ChrIS THE CRIPPLER MANALO KA KAHIT DK NA MAGING CHAMPION AHE! O KAYA TAMANG FORREST GRIFFIN MAG ENSAYO K LANG NG MABUTI =) YEAH!!!!! ( parang nagbabasa si leben nito noh wahe! ) KAU GUYS SINO MANOK NYO SA UFC BISPING VS LEBEN

stylistically Mino is a bad match up for randy

Mino would be very hard to control on the ground (or even take to the ground for that matter), plus his world class jiu jitsu is, at least IMO, something that randy can't handle. And as we've seen in FedorXNog, and SappXNog GnP (even the brutal Fedor GnP) won't stop Nog.

but I'd much rather see that than Lesnar X Couture, only because I don't think Lesnar deserves a title match yet.

Edited by Larry

Junie Browning is a world class a$$hole but his blog on UFC is some funny s@%t

--------

On his drunken antics:

After that I definitely thought I was out of there, so I figured I’d have a big bang before I left. I got into it a bit with some of the light heavyweights, and people think I was crazy for doing that, but I still would – I guess I have a little bit of a small man’s complex. But really, I was just trying to help the 205ers practice. When I front kicked Tom (Lawlor), everyone had this misconception. I was helping him defend front kicks. The next day we spent the whole day working on front kicks. I was also doing pull-ups on (Ryan) Bader’s shirt by the pool – I wanted to work on my biceps - and I was defending people getting my back. They just edited it wrong, we were just practicing.

lol @ practicing front kick defense

lol petruzelli's married

he looks gay with the hair and all but I doubt if he is.

yeah, he ain't gay as he said in an interview i read, he said that picture just popped up out of nowhere after he KOed Slice, he said it was for holloween and he was goofing around, since he was a real goof off.

hehehehe Junie is a first class jackass hehehehe, front kick defense lol ^_^ pull ups on Darth Bader's shirt hehehe hilarious! ^_^

he's playing for the camera's with the way he gets drunk in the house & the time he jumped up the cage after the fight. hehehe Nog was pointing at him and saying he's gonna get his next. hehehe ^_^

i love affliction shirts!!! hehehe wala lang..i hope fedor beats arlovski then dana white signs him to fight couture FINALLY; i know all MMA fans would like to see that match; the same way i'm excited to watch the PENN-GSP fight :)..dapat si SPIDER may matindi din makalaban :)..i hope VERA wins his next match :)

goes to show that couture is scared of minotauro... hahahaha :thumbsdownsmiley:

Well maybe not scared but something else. I think the majority of mma fans don't think Brock deserves a title shot yet however Nog was already lined up against Frank Mir (as the two were picked to be coaches of the latest season of the TUF) before Dana was able to convince Randy to come back. I guess a contract was already out which had Mir against Nog and upon Randy's return they had to find somebody who could match him in popularity and in turn increase the 'hype' of his eventual return and that's why perhaps among all the (more deserving) heavyweights in the UFC Brock was picked to fight Randy.

As for Nog against Randy stylistically as sir Larry has already said I think Nog is a bad matchup for Randy stylistically because first he's very durable and he's never been knocked out even via GNP (which is Randy's bread and butter) and second that world class BJJ ensures that even if Randy decides to take him down and put him on his back (which he probabbly will and will work to Nog's advantage) Nog will still have a gazillion ways to beat him.

Both Nog and Randy use boxing on the standup part of the game and both rarely use kicks and again on this aspect I think Nog has an advantage. I honestly think Nog's boxing is a lot better than Randy's though Randy is a master of 'dirty' boxing with his greco roman background.

In Other News.

GSP just got his Blackbelt.

On Saturday Prof.Bruno Fernandes, the same teacher Prof. Josh Russell trained under, promoted UFC welterweight champion and star George St. Pierre to Black Belt under the Gracie Barra banner in the TriStar Gym in Montreal, Quebec. Here is a link to the article:

http://www.graciemag.com/news/144/AR...008-10-12.html

Edited by geneticfreak
Josh Koscheck replaces Diego Sanchez at UFC 90

by MMAjunkie.com Staff on Oct 13, 2008 at 8:38 pm ET

An injury suffered in training has forced top welterweight contender Diego Sanchez (19-2 MMA, 7-2 UFC) out of a highly anticipated bout with Thiago Alves (15-3 MMA, 8-2 UFC) at "UFC 90: Silva vs. Cote." With less than two weeks until the event, fellow top welterweight Josh Koscheck (11-2 MMA, 9-2 UFC) has stepped in to fill the void.

Our friends at fiveouncesofpain.com were the first to report the change, and MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) confirmed the news with sources close to the bout.

UFC 90, which features a main event between UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva and Canadian slugger Patrick Cote, takes place at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Ill.

Sanchez suffered an injury to his ribs in training last week. A time table for his return has not been announced.

Koscheck had recently been tabbed for a main event bout with Yoshiyuki Yoshida at the UFC's "Fight for the Troops" on Dec. 10. It is unknown at this time whether Koscheck will still participate in the December outing.

The bout between Sanchez and Alves was viewed as a No. 1 contender bout, determining who would meet the winner of a January welterweight title clash between Georges St. Pierre and B.J. Penn. Koscheck will now look to earn that position on short notice.

For the latest news about UFC 90, check out the UFC Rumors section of MMAjunkie.com.

Diego Sanchez out, Josh Koscheck in for UFC90..

IMO the only thing that will make this PPV worth watching are the Lightweights...

Tyson Griffin, Sean Sherk, Marcus Aurelio, Hermes Franca, Spencer Fisher.. need I say more?? :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Oh and by the way, Anderson Silva.. hehe..

Bring Paulo Filho to the UFC.. he is the only fighter in Middleweight that will give Spider a challenge..

filho has already said he won't fight Silva (i think they're friends or something)

he's willing to fight Forrest though, which i think will be a bad day for forrest.

if he ever moves to the UFC that would be interesting.

he's the #2 middleweight in the world and so far he's undefeated.

filho has already said he won't fight Silva (i think they're friends or something)

he's willing to fight Forrest though, which i think will be a bad day for forrest.

if he ever moves to the UFC that would be interesting.

he's the #2 middleweight in the world and so far he's undefeated.

yup i read that somewhere too (Filho not fighting Spider)

a better striking Demian Meia would be a good match for Spider, kaso ngayon wala pa sa caliber ni Spider si Demian, but i'd really say he's one of UFCs future stars

any news on Serra VS Hughes? i'm dying to see Serra submit Hughes ^_^ and i want to see that 1 hand cartwheel again ^_^