Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

question lang ??? michael bisping vs chris leben fight ipapalabas ba sa studio 23 xe duda ko parang fight night lang ba un??pag fight night xe d pinapalabas sa studio 23 eh..wala naman sa destiny live na ufc sa scky lang ata un balls channel ..malulungkot ako xe idol ko si leben masaya xe sya panuorin kahit loopy punches pero knockout artist at malakas panga nya kay bisping naman okay din lam ko under dog si leben dahil dating light heavy si bisping at well round din...gus2 ko xe si leben dahil baka nag mature na sya at baka may mga tinatago sya since matagal din sya nag ensayo kahit nun nasa kulungan daw nag eensayo aha! =P

question lang ??? michael bisping vs chris leben fight ipapalabas ba sa studio 23 xe duda ko parang fight night lang ba un??pag fight night xe d pinapalabas sa studio 23 eh..wala naman sa destiny live na ufc sa scky lang ata un balls channel ..malulungkot ako xe idol ko si leben masaya xe sya panuorin kahit loopy punches pero knockout artist at malakas panga nya kay bisping naman okay din lam ko under dog si leben dahil dating light heavy si bisping at well round din...gus2 ko xe si leben dahil baka nag mature na sya at baka may mga tinatago sya since matagal din sya nag ensayo kahit nun nasa kulungan daw nag eensayo aha! =P

Madalas kapag sa UK yung UFC, delayed telecast na lang kasi yung Live coverage nya mga 4:00am ang start dito sa pinas.

The Ultimate Fighter - Season 8 Episode 4

http://rapidshare.com/files/152267106/The....D-aAF.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/152267238/The....D-aAF.part2.rar

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/152272593/vtbr.part1.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/152272703/vtbr.part2.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/152272715/vtbr.part3.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/152272252/vtbr.part4.rar.html

UFC 91 poster for ‘Couture vs Lesnar’

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/4158/ufc91posterdz7.jpg

* Champ Randy Couture vs. Brock Lesnar (for UFC heavyweight title)

* Kenny Florian vs. Joe Stevenson

* Dustin Hazelett vs. Tamdan McCrory

* Nick Catone vs. Amir Sadollah

* Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Josh Hendricks

* Jorge Gurgel vs. Aaron Riley

* Jeremy Stephens vs. Rafael dos Anjos

* Mark Bocek vs. Alvin Robinson

* Matthew Riddle vs. Ryan Thomas

huh? i thought nogueira is the UFC heavyweight champ now? wtf. w/ only 3 fights lesnar have a chance to become a UFC champ? thats so ridiculous...

Nog is interim champ, he's champ until randy gets back - now randy's back so he's no longer champ.

brock getting a title shot is more marketing than anything

I think that there will eventually be a unification title to determine the undisputed HW champ. Like in 03 when randy was interim LHW champ

baka mabugbog ni lesnar yan si coutore

wag lang papahuli sa mga submission gaya nung natalo sya

i don't think Cap would go for a sub, since i haven't seen him pull one (but this is MMA so there is a probability), i think he'd utilize his wrestling for a SnB approach or control the fight with his Wrestling & balance in the clinch & do some of his signature dirty boxing

Brock is huge and has lots of potential, but i'd still stick with Randy Couture on this fight. ^_^

WAR Gurgel! that last fight he had he was winning until he got caught in that triangle in the dying seconds of the last round...

i don't think Cap would go for a sub, since i haven't seen him pull one (but this is MMA so there is a probability), i think he'd utilize his wrestling for a SnB approach or control the fight with his Wrestling & balance in the clinch & do some of his signature dirty boxing

Brock is huge and has lots of potential, but i'd still stick with Randy Couture on this fight. ^_^

WAR Gurgel! that last fight he had he was winning until he got caught in that triangle in the dying seconds of the last round...

Yes I think his best chance would just be to pin him against the cage standing up, use that legendary greco roman clinch and use dirty boxing to soften him up.

move over Brock Lesnar

-----

Former WWE Champion Bobby Lashley has officially signed and joined American Top Team.

Bobby started training with us a week ago and decided this is where he needed to be to take the next step in his burgeoning MMA career. Bobby comes to us with a great background in amateur wrestling where he was a mulitple NAIA National Wrestling Champion. Of course, most people know of him because of his time spent with the pro wrestling organization WWE and ECW.

Bobby is serious about the sport of MMA and will dedicate himself to being the best he possibly can.

We look forward to working with Bobby to bring out his full potential.

Welcome to the team!!

from American Top Team.

-----

this is solid

ATT is a great team, and Lashley is a legit wrestler as well (and he can box), should hold very interesting surprises for us in the future.

what's great about this is that Lashley is determined to start from the bottom and work his way up, unlike Brock who got his breaks because of who he was.

Edited by Larry
move over Brock Lesnar

-----

Former WWE Champion Bobby Lashley has officially signed and joined American Top Team.

I think I just felt Tim Sylvia and the rest of the heavyweights in the MMA world shake in their boots. hehe.

So you have Brock and now Lashley. Who's next? I heard former Olympic Gold Medalist Angle wants a piece of the MMA pie himself.

Ah earth to Fedor... I think we just found you a lot more competition.

I heard former Olympic Gold Medalist Angle wants a piece of the MMA pie himself.

angle in his prime (as in gold medal shape Kurt Angle) would wreck shop in MMA

but the current angle? he's too busted up to do anything anymore, years of pro-wrestling will do that to you

but yeah angle talked a lot about joining the UFC about a year or two back, it was all talk though.

I still remember that Tough Enough contestant Daniel Puder who trained MMA, and in one segment he slapped a kimura on Angle from out of nowhere.

lol that was funny

ipapalabas, 10AM, Oct 19, Balls..

Same with Silva-Cote, 10AM, Oct 26, Balls.

near Malate or Roxas

Fridays Robinson's Ermita

just want to share some picture I saw of brock training with 7 time BJJ World Champ Comprido (well there were a lot of pictures, it's just that MTC doesn't allow dynamic links, and i'm too lazy to get to the base link)

I'd hate to find myself in a can opener by Brock Lesnar

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h219/severnsmustache/brockcomprido3.jpg

the man would tear me in half.

Sir Randy pulled an anaconda choke against Mike Van Arsdale in their fight, I forgot what UFC event number but it was Coutures fight after he lost the LHW belt to Chuck Lidell back then. And pin Brock to the cage like what he did to Gonzaga!? How can you pin somebody as big as Brock, He would be luck enough to back him up to the cage!? I dont know how Randy's gonna pull this one but I'm sure he will!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

just want to share some picture I saw of brock training with 7 time BJJ World Champ Comprido (well there were a lot of pictures, it's just that MTC doesn't allow dynamic links, and i'm too lazy to get to the base link)

I'd hate to find myself in a can opener by Brock Lesnar

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h219/severnsmustache/brockcomprido3.jpg

the man would tear me in half.

that is one ugly position to be in, with one of Lesnar's knees in you belly

Andrei Arlovski vs. Fedor Emelianenko Official for Affliction

http://mmajunkie.com/dyn/images/fighters/andrei-arlovski-5.jpg

Andrei Arlovski will return to Affliction to battle current WAMMA heavyweight champion Fedor Emelianenko at the organization's second event, "Day of Reckoning," according to Affliction Vice President Tom Atencio.

MMARated.com was the first to report the news.

According to the report, the official announcement -- as well as exact details of the date, location and main card fights -- will be released sometime next week.

"Day of Reckoning" was originally scheduled to be held Saturday night at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. That event was rescheduled in light of a new partnership with Oscar De La Hoya's Golden Boy Promotions -- although reports of slow ticket sales may also have factored into the decision.

Despite Golden Boy's new involvement with "Day of Reckoning," Atencio also confirmed that the event would feature MMA bouts only -- conflicting with Affliction's previous announcement that the event would involve both boxing and MMA.

"We sat down with them and couldn't come up with a main event boxing match that everyone wanted," Atenco told MMARated.com.

Previous reports have pointed to a Jan. 24 2009 date in Anaheim, Calif., as Affliction's likely target for a new date.

Arlovski was last seen successfully defeating IFL champion Roy Nelson at "EliteXC: Heat" on week ago. The bout was a co-promoted affair between Affliction and EliteXC.

Emelianenko last fought in July, making quick work of former UFC champion Tim Sylvia at Affliction's debut event, "Banned."