Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

I guess its time for Fedor to retire! People already figured him out how to fight & he just hasnt evolve with the Sport! He's def. one of the best HW who ever fought MMA & one of the old time greats! But what I cant figure out is that Zuffa cutting off all Golden Glory fighter especially "The Reem"! Man What's up with Dana & Company lately!?

UFC133 Picks!

Tito Ortiz

Vitor Belfort

Denis Hallman

Jorge Rivera

Rory Mcdonald

UFC 133 RESULTS:

Rashad Evans defeats Tito Ortiz via TKO (Strikes) Round 2

Vitor Belfort defeats Yoshihiro Akiyama via TKO (Strikes) Round 1

Constantinos Philipou defeats Jorge Rivera via Split Decision

Rory MacDonald defeats Mike Pyle via TKO (Strikes) Round 1

Brian Ebersole defeats Dennis Hallman via TKO (Strikes) Round 1

Alexander Gustafsson defeats Matt Hamill via TKO (Strikes) Round 2

Chad Mendes defeats Rani Yahya via Unanimous Decision

Ivan Menjivar def. Nick Pace via unanimous decision

Johny Hendricks def. Mike Pierce via split decision

Rafael Natal def. Paul Bradley via unanimous decision

Mike Brown def. Nam Phan via unanimous decision

UFC 133 RESULTS:

Ortiz is no match for Evans

This should be goodbye now for Sexyama. 1 out of 4 fights. And that one win isn't even decisive.

I guess its time for Fedor to retire! People already figured him out how to fight & he just hasnt evolve with the Sport! He's def. one of the best HW who ever fought MMA & one of the old time greats! But what I cant figure out is that Zuffa cutting off all Golden Glory fighter especially "The Reem"! Man What's up with Dana & Company lately!?

Because Golden Glory refused to follow American rules..

Here you go..

And I love how Dana prepared his list of Fedor's opponents in the last decade.. :lol:

Overeem was released because he refused to fight in September for the HW grand prix because he said he was injured but then accepted a Regional fight set on October..

UFC 133 RESULTS:

Now can Dana please give Chad Mendes his title shot.. Let's see how Aldo will do against an awesome wrestler..

I guess I didnt have that "beginner's luck"..buti na lang maliit lang pinusta ko kay Tito..tsk.tsk..

UFC 133 was a great card.

*After the 1st round, I know Rashad will win the fight, but I didnt expect that he will TKO Tito. No sign of ring rust there.

*I am happy Vitor won, but IMO its stupid to ask for the belt considering what AS did to him. I guess the rematch will be the same also.He needs to fight the loser of Silva-Okami or the winner of Leben-Munoz before he becomes a contender again.Im not really sure if the two illegal strikes at the back of the head KO Sexyama.or possibly he connected a right hand underneath before those punches..but chances its the former..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-inlWDs3TETU/Tj354t6FvxI/AAAAAAAAEbY/K_YdFosc0G4/s1600/2.gif

*Brian Ebersole won special thanks-for-getting-those-horrifying-shorts-off-TV-as-soon-as-possible bonus award. Cant find a pic of Hallman wearing those horrible shorts, but I guess its funny. Maybe Dana is just insecure at Hallman's package..LOL

*Rory MacDonald lives up to his hype, he is a very strong WW. He needs to step-up his competition..

The recent lost of Tito Ortiz to Evans was so devastating - A knee to the solar plexus!!! The first time I felt terrible for Ortiz, I think he has done enough for the sports and its high time to hang his gears... or he should re-invent his fighting style/skills ala Randy Couture...

The recent lost of Tito Ortiz to Evans was so devastating - A knee to the solar plexus!!! The first time I felt terrible for Ortiz, I think he has done enough for the sports and its high time to hang his gears... or he should re-invent his fighting style/skills ala Randy Couture...

He's got some left but not against top brass fighters.

pffft, wrong move by Hardy...

you could say that again.. I would have loved to see them swing til the bell but Chris Lytle deserves a curtain call..

What a way to go out.. Always was entertaining to watch.. and a classy last post fight interview by Chris Lytle..

Oh, and I am stunned Jim Miller got dominated by Bendo.. Got bloddied and beat up.. tsk..

Edited by G_sKiLLz

I can not wait for UFC Brazil. There is no way this card is going to be boring. Also, the UFC-Fox deal is just another great business move IMHO. Potential to make the company even more mainstream than it already is. Besides, with all the talented fighters in the roster, it'd be great to see more events and give some other fighters the opportunity to show their stuff...