Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Mirko ‘Cro Cop’ Filipovic returns at UFC 99 to face Mustapha Al-Turk

From the Crocop’s official blog:

I decided to fight in the UFC again, because of the stronger competition in the heavyweight division. My next opponent will be Mustapha Al-Turk. I didn’t do well in my first three appearances - I wasn’t myself. By returning to the cage I want to prove that I can still fight at highest level, no matter when or where. It’s hard to talk about concrete plans, but I would really like to fight at least three times this year. I wish to fight against quality opponents and to fight my way up to a title shot but for now, I’ll focus only on my next fight and after that we’ll see what’s going to be on the menu next. I want to say thank you Mr. Dana White for your interest and for an invitation back to the UFC. I owe you a lot from our first deal, and I’ll make it up to you.

Edited by Great Milenko
Mirko ‘Cro Cop’ Filipovic returns at UFC 99 to face Mustapha Al-Turk

From the Crocop’s official blog:

I decided to fight in the UFC again, because of the stronger competition in the heavyweight division. My next opponent will be Mustapha Al-Turk. I didn’t do well in my first three appearances - I wasn’t myself. By returning to the cage I want to prove that I can still fight at highest level, no matter when or where. It’s hard to talk about concrete plans, but I would really like to fight at least three times this year. I wish to fight against quality opponents and to fight my way up to a title shot but for now, I’ll focus only on my next fight and after that we’ll see what’s going to be on the menu next. I want to say thank you Mr. Dana White for your interest and for an invitation back to the UFC. I owe you a lot from our first deal, and I’ll make it up to you.

I'm glad to hear that CroCop's back in the UFC. I'm sure that he still want to prove that he's not done yet (Let us not forget the 2 loses in the cage against Gonzaga and Kongo). Can't wait to watch him fight again. :)

I hope that the CroCop of Pride shows up at UFC 99 (like what Shogun did against the Iceman).

ive been training with john the fury santos if you know him fought several times sa URCC

and sa reality show sa channel 2 forgot the tittle

good thing about him is application agad tinuturo in my case kasi boxing base ko tapos sa

kasama ko muay thai and now were trying to incorporate all the said discipline plus grappling and

some bjj techniques. training is every saturday 2.5k 4 sessions and 2.h hrs each.. we are trying to form a

team and eventually mag compete with other teams pm na lang po sa interested nga pala meralco gym venue..

ive been training with john the fury santos if you know him fought several times sa URCC

and sa reality show sa channel 2 forgot the tittle

good thing about him is application agad tinuturo in my case kasi boxing base ko tapos sa

kasama ko muay thai and now were trying to incorporate all the said discipline plus grappling and

some bjj techniques. training is every saturday 2.5k 4 sessions and 2.h hrs each.. we are trying to form a

team and eventually mag compete with other teams pm na lang po sa interested nga pala meralco gym venue..

sir ang mahal naman ng 2.5 for 4 sessions.

OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN RESULTS:

UFC 98 Main Card Bouts:

-Rashad Evans (205) vs. Lyoto Machida (204)

-Matt Hughes (170) vs. Matt Serra (171)

-Dan Miller (185) vs. Chael Sonnen (186)

-Sean Sherk (156) vs. Frankie Edgar (155)

-Drew McFedries (185) vs. Xavier Foupa-Pokam (186)

UFC 98 Preliminary Bouts:

-Brock Larson (171) vs. Mike Pyle (171)

-Tim Hague (263) vs. Patrick Barry (237)

-Phillipe Nover (156) vs. Kyle Bradley (156)

-Andre Gusmao (206) vs. Krzysztof Soszynski (206)

-Yoshiyuki Yoshida (171) vs. Brandon Wolff (170)

-George Roop (154) vs. David Kaplan (156)

panalo ko sa pustahan.. hehehehe. machida... galing talaga..

ive been watching machida's fight since then... yung iba akala boring sya lumaban pero depende rin kasi sa kalaban nya. sobrang elusive nya kasi at accurate and good counter puncher...

sabi ko sa mga barkada ko mahihirapan lumapit si evans dahil sa mga kicks ni machida... wala pa nakalaban si evans na katulad ni machida... may power both kicks and punch... ang matindi pa dun accurate pa...

Guest megalodon
panalo ko sa pustahan.. hehehehe. machida... galing talaga..

ive been watching machida's fight since then... yung iba akala boring sya lumaban pero depende rin kasi sa kalaban nya. sobrang elusive nya kasi at accurate and good counter puncher...

sabi ko sa mga barkada ko mahihirapan lumapit si evans dahil sa mga kicks ni machida... wala pa nakalaban si evans na katulad ni machida... may power both kicks and punch... ang matindi pa dun accurate pa...

In my opinion, machida is now the number 1 pound for pound fighter in the world. the ufc should set up a match between the spider and the dragon.