• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

If Dana is planning to take the UFC here in May 2009 then maybe it's because Nover is in the finals. :)

No i dont think so i think its really part of their global strategie

yeah probably UFC Philippines will have Nover and Vera in the main fight cards

It would be a K.J. if they would not part of it...

Nover is the next big thing! like vera, he's also vocal about being pinoy! i just hope he'll learn from vera's mistakes...

Sorry but i guess vera was "politickalized" into going down at 205lb. rather staying at heavyweight... Vera is not comfortable at 205...which gets him to loose bouts. like me im a natural 130lb if go below 127lb it would be suicidal, i would loose my power and stamina...

great showcase of his skill, Nover has got heavy hands and good BJJ

hehehe Machida eating balut astig! prang pinoy idn mga tiga Brazil, mas hot lang mga bebot nila dun ^_^

Really machida eating balut?????? where??????? got links? videos???? images????? just a proof.... I think thats cute and cool! oh di ba global na ang pinoy ngayon with balut!!!!!

Really machida eating balut?????? where??????? got links? videos???? images????? just a proof.... I think thats cute and cool! oh di ba global na ang pinoy ngayon with balut!!!!!

it was on Phillipe nover's blog. Muntik pa nga daw kainin ni Lyoto yung shell kung di sinabi ni Phillipe na di kinakain yun :thumbsupsmiley:

Sorry but i guess vera was "politickalized" into going down at 205lb. rather staying at heavyweight... Vera is not comfortable at 205...which gets him to loose bouts. like me im a natural 130lb if go below 127lb it would be suicidal, i would loose my power and stamina...

but i think 205lbs is vera's natural weight right? i mean, he seems so small at HW div. i really think that he's not that focused on his last bout for some reason. he's not that fiesty as he used to...

vera has lost his fire since coming back from almost a year off..he could have beaten Tim Sylvia...he just let Sylvia control the fight..if Vera could take Sylvia down then its a different story...when he faced Werdum...he was taken down and mounted easily..I agree that it was an early stoppage but I don't really expect Vera to win that fight...when he dropped to light-heavyweight..he won a U-decision against Andy...then lose to Jardine...if he gets another fight he should win that match clearly or he might be cut by the UFC...let's all hope that he will bounce back big time! :headsetsmiley:

but i think 205lbs is vera's natural weight right? i mean, he seems so small at HW div. i really think that he's not that focused on his last bout for some reason. he's not that fiesty as he used to...

Maybe it's due to the lack of ice cream and cake that he used to enjoy even during training back when he was a heavyweight. hehehe. but yes for all intensive reasons as many of you here have already pointed out Brandon's last couple of performance have been quite lackluster. He might be experiencing some 'other' problem we don't know of that's not fighting or not training related. Remember back when Randy fought Chuck the third and final time? He was going thru an emotional episode with the divorce proceedings he was then going thru with his ex wife. Perhaps Brandon's going thru something similar (God forbid) or maybe he's just burned out. Every fighter, MAist or even just plain practitioners get burned out at some point.