• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Jerson Estoro (W via KO) vs. Arnel Arancina

Robert Serdone vs. Jessi Rafols (W via KO)

Karlo Sevilla vs. Jerry Legaspi (W via RSC)

Marlon Abrigoso vs. Lando Espiniosa (W via KO)

Badong Domasian vs. Carl Sabiniano (W via Submission (Gogoplata))

Dennis Padua vs. Andrew Benibe (W via RSC)

Bimbi Perez vs. Lino Tagacay (W via DQ)

Noble Ampoc vs. Roy Docyogen (W via Submission (Rear Naked Choke))

Another Gogoplata finish by Carl Sabiniano. Impressive.

Vera should be kicked out of UFC. very disappointing!

Look guys. Let's not be to hard on Brandon. Sure it was a disappointing loss but heck it could have gone either way.

I wish he could have gone after Jardine with a lil more 'intensity' if you know what I mean. Brandon reminded me of Andrei Arlovski when he fought Fabrico Verdum.

He did take the middle of the octagon but he was just reacting to what Jardine was giving him. Apart from that beautiful 'knee stomp' he did (textbook muay thai there) I found his performance quite lackluster.

Kudos to Marcus Davis, Paul Taylor (though he lost) and one of my all time faves Chris Lytle for showing us how it's done. That's the way you're supposed to fight to get fans into the seats.

Edited by geneticfreak

ufc89..stand up matches is back. minsan boring lang kung walang tko.

yabang ni lesben ayun wasak mukha nya. if bisping landed the ko kick ewan ko lang. ang yabang nya, 2x nya ginawa na "come on hit me" habang ang kamay nya ay "ginapos" nya sa likuran nya. bisping got an intelligent game plan just to score a UD.

the truth ay mukhang natatakot na mainjure nya si jardine habang buhay. the knee stomp obviously hurt jardine pero hindi nya to tinuluyan. hindi rin nya tinuloy ang kimura sa 1st rnd.

yari si sokoudjou. big mucles really consumes lot of oxygen. kinapos ayun TKO by RSC.

vera's not the same fighter as the vera who promised that he'd be the first to hold both HW and LHW titles at the same time

after he lost to Sylvia, he's become gunshy and doesn't even try to push the pace.

he's at a crossroads now and this is where we will know if Brandon has what it takes to turn it all around.

---------

Bisping has shown that he isn't ready for a fight with Silva yet, his punch and run gameplan might have worked with Leben, but it won't for Silva. Anderson's too smart and too quick for that.

And I hate Bisping btw, one of those fighters who doesn't fight to win, but rather fights to not lose. I wish he had Paul Kelly's heart, that f**ker would go through anything to win.

yep, Jardine buckled after that knee stomp, but Brandon wasn't really there, i dunno what he's going through right now butall the best for Brandon.

Luis Cane is an animal, he weathered the flurry of Soku in the first & came out winning! what a show!

next week Silva VS Cote hehehe may laban ulit si Maia! hehehe ayus to! submission of the night nanaman siya sana ^_^

I'm seriously bothered by Brandon's performance over the last few fights he's had

when he came in undefeated coming off his ass-whupping of Frank Mir he was hyped to be the one to revitalize the HW division. People were saying how he was the next big thing, after that fight he was already 2, at most 3 fights away from a legit title shot, and then BOOM looses to Sylvia, and now it's like he's a different fighter, he's not intense anymore and fights on his heels a lot. He used to be exciting too.

I think he needs a new camp, maybe train with De La Grotte, extreme couture, or chute boxe (which I think would do him good btw). Hell he should just bury the hatchet and get back with City Boxing.

I hope it's not too late for Brandon though, he has so much talent and I wouldn't want to see talent like that put to waste just because he can't get his head on straight like he's supposed to.

I'm seriously bothered by Brandon's performance over the last few fights he's had

when he came in undefeated coming off his ass-whupping of Frank Mir he was hyped to be the one to revitalize the HW division. People were saying how he was the next big thing, after that fight he was already 2, at most 3 fights away from a legit title shot, and then BOOM looses to Sylvia, and now it's like he's a different fighter, he's not intense anymore and fights on his heels a lot. He used to be exciting too.

I think he needs a new camp, maybe train with De La Grotte, extreme couture, or chute boxe (which I think would do him good btw). Hell he should just bury the hatchet and get back with City Boxing.

I hope it's not too late for Brandon though, he has so much talent and I wouldn't want to see talent like that put to waste just because he can't get his head on straight like he's supposed to.

My 2 choices for vera: Extreme Couture or ATT