• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

From what I've heard, there's a Muay Thai gym in that area. I think the name of the gym is Roundhouse Muay Thai, but I don't know its exact location in Merville. I'll just PM you if I ever come across some more info about the gym.

thanks sir :D

how about aikido? any dojo in the same area? my wife wants to learn :)

pareng TequilaJoe, can you please define 'submission sports". Is this like Brazilian Jujitsu or Greco-Roman Wrestling?

And where can we enroll if ever we are interested to learn.

Please pardon my ignorance. Thanks friend  :)

We are a sports organization oriented towards self-defense as a discipline and a discipline as an art of self- defense. We integrate the very foundations of street survival due to the heightening danger of society we dwell upon. Our members are our brothers. Like a family, our ties are not easily broken. We uphold what is morally just and what is beneficial to the community. Our concept of safety is in relation to the contemporary conformity of reality. Our spirit will live on in every generation and in every member. Our passion will always be the driving force in every action that we initiate. Long live PASUKUAN! (Passion & Destroy= Submission Sport)

hey tequilajoe,

need your help pare! I was trying to get the info about the pasukuan here in makati one of our forumer comrades here gave me the place he said you guys practice here in paramount gym..which im not familiar with ..do you happen to know a fone number to call so i can inquire about the rate, the place an all the info,s..tnx in advance tol..

Alpha

Guest uglykid
We are a sports organization oriented towards self-defense as a discipline and a discipline as an art of self- defense. We integrate the very foundations of street survival due to the heightening danger of society we dwell upon. Our members are our brothers. Like a family, our ties are not easily broken. We uphold what is morally just and what is beneficial to the community. Our concept of safety is in relation to the contemporary conformity of reality. Our spirit will live on in every generation and in every member. Our passion will always be the driving force in every action that we initiate. Long live PASUKUAN! (Passion & Destroy= Submission Sport)

TequilaJoe,

Thanks for the clarification. I believe this would help everyone who's interested in joining you.

More power to you and your organization my friend.

bonzai, the first kickboxing gym that comes to mind is the Amateur Muay Thai Associaion of the Philippines gym in Ultra. But, there's several others you can check out like Kalasag kickboxing, Bull Handead, Hybrid Yaw-Yan and Suntokaran Todo Bakbakan also conducts some kickboxing classes. I would'nt be much help with their exact locations, because all I know is that they have gyms in QC. If I ever get some added info I'll just post it here in the board.

Spetsnaz: the kickboxing gym in merville is along vienna st. it's located in one of the houses, have not been able to check it out

Bonzai: the kickboxing gym operated by the Amateru Muay Thai Association is located in the bleacher of the Ultra oval. The gym is decent and if it's your first time you'll have to get used to the smell of sweat on the way in. The cost is P3500 for the sessions (12-15 i'm not sure). basic defense, punching, kicking, use of elbows and knees. then you do pad works and/or spar and then learn and practice combos. After the sessions, it's P100 per session whenever you come in. No fixed schedule of classes. If you're familiar with the URCC, in URCC 3, Asion "The Bull" won the SOT, he's one of the trainers of that gym. One of them, Billy and Brent, represent the Philippines in the World Cup tourneys in Thailand. The gym and association is headed by Kru Robert Valdes. He was trained and competed in Thailand and the association is accredited by the PSC. So it's not a sham - they are the real thing.

Hope this helps you or others.

I'm a shorin-ryu practitioner also of the kobayashi (chibana style). i've been training for 12 years in the style, under the Okinawa Shorin-ryu Clan Phils. Karate Club. We exist to propagate the traditions of Shorin Ryu. This will be accomplished through the teaching of classical martial art forms and applications. Our Goal is to promote the personal growth and mutual respect of every student by fostering a spirit of co-operation and friendship, resulting in enhanced self-esteem, confidence and a positive mental attitude.

http://www.osc.faithweb.com/osclogo.jpg

http://www.osc.faithweb.com/osckanjitrns.gif

http://www.osc.faithweb.com/karate_ani.gif

"Bravery in Battle,Purity of Mind and Spirit,Humility of the Heart"