The Car Buying Guide - Brand New Cars

TOYOTA COROLLA ALTIS!

Honda's consume a lot more gas compared to Toyota's and Parts are Cheaper. plus the fact that Toyota's last longer compared to Honda's...

(kaya din you will never see a Honda Taxi. They say it's to maintain the image Honda is trying to keep, that's total BS when in reality, Honda's can't handle the stress and beating that Toyota Taxi's take in stride on a daily basis...)

Edited by Noypi.RAKISTA
  • 2 weeks later...

Kung sa possibilad na mangyari, Im looking for 2005 Honda Civic VTI-S. Happy na ko dun

Kung medyo daydream, I want to have Chevy Corvette Z06..Tapos apply ako sa PNP and a.k.a. Sergeant Cross ^^ Kaso di ata applicable sa kakalsadahan satin.Hehe

Or I prefer a second hand Mitsubishi Lancer then customize it with all upgrades.

Guest girlspeed

BMW pa din. kapag inagaw sakin, dudugo ilong at tenga mo para lang kambalin oto ko.

or kapag madami nko pera ung avatar ko n lng??? porsche carrera gt

Edited by girlspeed
Honda Box EF or Mitsu Box SL or GSR (RWD)

what can you say about the '07 Outlander? This model is identified to go head-to-head against the '07 CR-V

I opt for the Ford Explorer Sportrac. For me, its the best pick-up truck. Pwedeng pang rugged and pamporma. :D

Of course, not to mention, the first model of CRV is the best SUV (for me).

I opt for the Ford Explorer Sportrac. For me, its the best pick-up truck. Pwedeng pang rugged and pamporma. :D

Of course, not to mention, the first model of CRV is the best SUV (for me).

Ford Explorer Sportrac is nice. Nice fit and finish when brand new as attested by some owners and as time passes by it becomes less sturdy and becomes a Fix Or Repair Daily car. On the other hand, their ford cars patterned after Mazda are doing pretty good. After all it's got japanese genes in it...