Stressed Out

Guest kizmet

I remember one time, my gal officemate got so stressed out as in big time talaga ----

we just heard her shout inside the rest room.....

to think eh she looks demure kc --- a japanese expat

well we sometimes behave the way people don't expect us to.... if that's the only way to make us feel better... :)

ditto ....

another way to feel relieve after so much work is to drive around....

I do --- I go to macapagal highway then rev out my car till I reach 130 kph or end of the road whichever comes first....

well i used to have a friend who does the same thing.... it does work, according to him!!!

i've been trying this things for a couple of years to prevent stress build-up:

1. treat each day as a new day. this sounds easy but in practice it's not. you got to purposely leave all your left over worries and stress behind and start with a clean slate everyday. starting this habit is not an easy task but it can be done.

2. have two problem boxes in your life : (1) problems with solutions and (2) problems without solutions. the former box you need not worry, you have a solution, only time is needed, sooner or later you will solve this. the latter box you need not worry also. you deemed the problem as unsoluble at present, no amount of worries could change that so why waste ur time and energy worrying.

3. learn to prioritize. accept that you cannot do ALL things that is thrown your way. so don't feel bad if you fail to do the less impt. tasks. focus on the impt. ones.

have a pet.

have a GF

for the ultimate stress buster ..... get married !!!

:mtc:

i've been trying this things for a couple of years to prevent stress build-up:

1. treat each day as a new day. this sounds easy but in practice it's not. you got to purposely leave all your left over worries and stress behind and start with a clean slate everyday. starting this habit is not an easy task but it can be done.

2. have two problem boxes in your life : (1) problems with solutions and (2) problems without solutions. the former box you need not worry, you have a solution, only time is needed, sooner or later you will solve this. the latter box you need not worry also. you deemed the problem as unsoluble at present, no amount of worries could change that so why waste ur time and energy worrying.

3. learn to prioritize. accept that you cannot do ALL things that is thrown your way. so don't feel bad if you fail to do the less impt. tasks. focus on the impt. ones.

have a pet.

have a GF

for the ultimate stress buster ..... get married !!!

thanks for these shrike... i can say that your tips would really be very helpful...

except for the last item... for ultimate stress buster - get married!!! think twice bro!! :lol: :lol:

I concur.....

your stress will increase ten-fold ( on ur last item )..... hehehehe

ultimate stress reliever is SEX.....sex .....sex..... and sex....

i strongly agree on this!!! :blush:

pag nasa haus or opis i listen to classical music and drink my kofi  :blush:

play billiards or bowling... sumtym w/ my...  :boo:

gambit / tuntrums try this...

tip from tim drake...

hehehe .....

Edited by kizmet

whoooa !!! all against marriage ???

statistics show that married men live longer than single men.

and dealing with stress evryday (u know how stressful marriage life is?) can make your everyday work related stress seems like a joke. you will be unshakeable even if your boss screams in front of ur face or threatens to fire you up front. :P

and yes everyday sex can be a super stress reliever. so at most you've got 2 years of stress-free days, that's a bargain !!!

nothing beats listening to classical music, drinking brewed cofi and playing billiards at home with your wife/hubby !

peace !!!

opo. baliw po ako. sensya na ate KIZMET !

whoooa !!! all against marriage ???

statistics show that married men live longer than single men.

and dealing with stress evryday (u know how stressful marriage life is?) can make your everyday work related stress seems like a joke. you will be unshakeable even if your boss screams in front of ur face or threatens to fire you up front. :P

and yes everyday sex can be a super stress reliever. so at most you've got 2 years of stress-free days, that's a bargain !!!

nothing beats listening to classical music, drinking brewed cofi and playing billiards at home with your wife/hubby !

peace !!!

opo. baliw po ako. sensya na ate KIZMET !

it isn't naman na we are against you... we are all entitled to our own opinion... but on my on opinion...reality says there are more stressful married lives than peaceful ones...

and maybe true to guys.... pero sa amin..nah!! hehehe

atleast we agree on one thing..sex as super stress reliever!! hahaha!!!.....

peace kuya shrike!!!

i am totally stressed out. i've been working for the past 5wks on a 7-day/12hr shift. since my only "outlet", a workout in the gym, is unavailable on this place of the planet. i am inclined to just "daydream" and let my mind wander on pleasant, relaxing things, places, moments, etc.

so far its working. (and of course a daily dose of MTC helps too) :P

well i always believe that the only way to get rid of the problem is to solve it at its source, eliminate it and the stress will go away. but there are certain stresses that we should just try to live with like faily and well work. So the best thing you can do is try to find something that will get your mind off it... like MTC? have a good dose of it and i think you'll be fine

:santa:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

gambit / tuntrums try this...

tip from tim drake...

hehehe .....

yeah... I sometimes listens to classical music esp. pag tinotopak ako.....

like when stucked up in a traffic jam.... I load my favorite classical CD and do the jamming.....

buti na lang heavily tinted ride ko --- kung hindi mapagkakamalang weirdo ako hahahah