Stressed Out

Guest kizmet

Thank you! Considering we haven't met I take that as positive affirmation and it is very much welcome! :D The stress is dealing with blood but its happening. By the way, have you met Macy? Maybe you can join us for dinner when I get back :) Phew, what a day!

Thank you! Considering we haven't met I take that as positive affirmation and it is very much welcome! :D The stress is dealing with blood but its happening. By the way, have you met Macy? Maybe you can join us for dinner when I get back :) Phew, what a day!

your welcome... anytime dude!

no i haven't met Macy.... just joined last september... and just attended badminton's EB once and nothing more..... where are you ba???

Read closely - Certified PUSSY totally down under :) Australia :) which is why Z is also pronounced zed :)

oh i see... i can actually find it pala sa signature mo... sowee.....

so when will you be here???

computer games, ps2......anything na nakakalibang and would forget the things that stressed you out......pero the best pa rin if you go to a spa.....magastos lang nga....

spa again..and hindi pa ako nakakapagpa SPA!!!!! thanks dude!!

oh i see... i can actually find it pala sa signature mo... sowee.....

so when will you be here???

No worries :) December, hopefully sooner :)

wow... just a few weeks away!!!! c yah! :santa:

tara samahan kitang tumalon talon :cool: :upside:

hey dude... sana magregister ka naman para alam ko kung sno kasama ko sa pagtalon talon!!! :lol: :lol: ... tara talon na tayo para masaya!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Will do! How's this for stressed? I got robbed this morning by three teenagers at knife point in the train on my way to work. Lost cash? Don't ask, you might cry if you convert it :) The thing is, my relatives and officemates are very supportive and life goes on :)