Stressed Out

Guest kizmet

ur welcome!!

got to do some stretching too...

so how was your stretching sis??

stressed out ako yesterday... sarap ng badminton pagstressed out ka!!!! feeling ko pro na ako sa lakas ng tira ko! hehehe

ur welcome!!

stressed out ako yesterday... sarap ng badminton pagstressed out ka!!!! feeling ko pro na ako sa lakas ng tira ko! hehehe

oh well, i felt good na after the stretching, but now im stressed nanaman... work...work...

i think il try that badminton naman...

sorry po sa typo-error miss kizmet. hirap talaga kc pag long fingers tapos laptop gamit mo. Ayoko na ng touchpad! hehhee

wag ka na maglaptop baka mastress ka pa!!! hehehe

thanks bro!! parang gusto ko tuloy magbeach!!!!

ur welcome!!

oh well, i felt good na after the stretching, but now im stressed nanaman... work...work...

i think il try that badminton naman...

try mo..cool sports!!!

hey sis on saturday mtc badminton group will be having a game in pasig..want to join us?? visit mo mtc groups and chapters for details!

masama na yata yan, sa araw araw na lang e lagi kang stressed. tsk tsk

what do you suggest pag everyday na stressful na kami??

ang alam ko, whatever makes you stressful - iwanan na lang!!! hehehe

PRAY!!!!!!!!

very stress relieving advise.. thanks north! see you sa east??? hehehe joke lang...

pag stressed out ako sobra, i go shopping... hehehe after awhile mas lalo akong na stress kasi gastos eh... pero masaya lalo na if youre buying what you really want... diba? :)

but i usually go home early and sleep... without thinking of work or anyhting that's stressful....

i would say common yan sa ladies like us... we go shopping pag stressfull..after which nakakastress especially pagdating ng credit card bills!!!!! hehehe... worth it like what you said we bought the things we really like..

thanks sexyladyyy .. welcome to mtc! :mtc:

PRAY!!!!!!!!

pareng north, di kaya malayo kitang kamag-anak. ikaw kasi north (english), ako naman hilaga (tagalog)? :lol:

pero seriously, tama ang payo mo. kapag stressed, magdasal. in my case, i meditate.

PRAY!!!!!!!!

pareng north, di kaya malayo kitang kamag-anak. ikaw kasi north (english), ako naman hilaga (tagalog)? :lol:

pero seriously, tama ang payo mo. kapag stressed, magdasal. in my case, i meditate.

oo nga ano! tagasan ba kayo? hehehe

anyways, prayer always solves anything.

used to go shopping whenever i'm stressed out.. then it turned to doing more work..

kasi when you work work work... you don't realize you are already stressed out.. there are still too many things to handle... when you stop to rest.. you'll feel the stress, the tiredness.. everything... and you become too weak to move..

now i discovered this boxing machine, rowing machine and air cycling machine... a complete workout.. sa timezone... that's how i release stress right now..

try the boxing machine.

used to go shopping whenever i'm stressed out.. then it turned to doing more work..

kasi when you work work work... you don't realize you are already stressed out.. there are still too many things to handle... when you stop to rest.. you'll feel the stress, the tiredness.. everything... and you become too weak to move..

now i discovered this boxing machine, rowing machine and air cycling machine... a complete workout.. sa timezone... that's how i release stress right now..

try the boxing machine.

ini-imagine ko pa lang parang very stress relieving ang boxing machine .. i'll try this one time!! thanks sis!!! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Take a cup of tea....sit down and think of nothing.....mahirap kasi if you go on shopping pa... ok nga maalis stress mo for a while but still pag uwi mo then traffic pa...mas lalo ka pa ma stress...

or try mo magbar hop with your friends or mag isa.... meet people there... but you have to be careful of strangers k.... :) :) :)

:santa: :santa: :santa: