Stressed Out

Guest kizmet

Take a cup of tea....sit down and think of nothing.....mahirap kasi if you go on shopping pa... ok nga maalis stress mo for a while but still pag uwi mo then traffic pa...mas lalo ka pa ma stress...

or try mo magbar hop with your friends or mag isa.... meet people there... but you have to be careful of strangers k....

:) :) :)

:santa: :santa: :santa:

i think a cup of is better than shopping this season.... grabe holiday rush..... :santa:

Sit down... Relax... Then start reminiscing about all the good things that have happened in your life which makes it worth living. Thinking about that gets you into a positive mode and makes you ready to face more of life's challenges with a smile B)

nice innocent... thanks!

:) for me one thing i do when i was so much stress at work.

i went to the park instramuros to be relax. nature lover kasi ako

and by looking to all green plant it helps a lot of course with music...

hhhmmm... parang iba ang idea ko sa intramuros.... hehehe...

thanks bro! and welcome to mtc :mtc:

umaakyat ng bundok! at least dun i can find peace and you can find the most beautiful place like no other can see. A place not all people can see but only those people who climb. :wub: :rolleyes:

this is one thing i really wish i could do one of these days...

thanks prespirit!!

Guest cool_kareem

i wish i could relax....i still dunno my way in MTC.....how do i get a room?....how come when i go to other topic i cant reply on those...and how do you do those quotes?.....any help would make me relaxed :(

Today I got pissed with an unreasonable myopic and immature client...even made me miss my gym time. Good thing I had ice cream, chips and salsa, and a good chat with a friend and lots of deep breaths. Gym to follow tomorrow :)

nice z... you know how to handle stressful situations... :)

simple lang naman ginagawa ko pag stressed out ako...

1. browse MTC...

2. browse lang ng browse hanggang sa may maraming makuhang new infos...

3. punta na MP :P hahaha... ;) cool...

:mtc: :boo:

:mtc:

thanks bro!

i wish i could relax....i still dunno my way in MTC.....how do i get a room?....how come when i go to other topic i cant reply on those...and how do you do those quotes?.....any help would make me relaxed :(

hi there!!

you can get a room when you already have 500 posts.. you can get help from many guide topics we have here... i think dito sa guess thread meron.. what is mtc... login problems... etc etc...

sometimes, we also get hardtimes in replying... in other topics.. pero try and try ka lang...

quote??!!! just go to the post you want to quote then click quote.... :D

i hope na i was able to lessen your stress.... :) c yah around!

welcome and have a great time here sa mtc..