Stressed Out

Guest kizmet

just last sunday, i was so stressed but restless at the same time that i got into my car with no destination in mind... found myself driving to ortigas. and when i got there, i turned around and drove all the way to tagaytay. stayed for an hour to have coffee and cigs then went back. the drive did me good, i guess cos when i came back, i wasn't stressed anymore. just tired.

Hi there girls & ladies, who among you experiences painful menstruation or (PMS), cause there is already a permanent cure for this, w/o using hormone anymore, Just text me at 09275002523 (ALex Greenbelt area) varieties of benefits, Infact Former secretary of health Dr Manuel Dayrit just came out from the TV few weeks ago that an AIDS patient was treated & cured for good & a cancer patient too.

In traditional medicine around the world coconut is used to treat a wide variety of health problems including the following: abscesses, asthma, baldness, bronchitis, bruises, burns, colds, constipation, cough, dropsy, dysentery, earache, fever, flu, gingivitis, gonorrhea, irregular or painful menstruation, jaundice, kidney stones, lice, malnutrition, nausea, rash, scabies, scurvy, skin infections, sore throat, swelling, syphilis, toothache, tuberculosis, tumors, typhoid, ulcers, upset stomach, weakness, and wounds :)