Stressed Out

Guest kizmet

shiatshu. hard and slow.

pizza loaded with toppings and soda.

chat with a lady. fine dining, red wine or by the beach.

sing out my stress in a videoke, or dance all night with friends.

relax and meditate. dimmed lights, soft music, lighted scented candles.

gaze at the starry evening and moonless sky.

write a poem, compose a music, or paint.

refresh by the scent of a woman.

find refuge through a prayer.

feel the touch of a lady.

rest and sleep.

all of the above except the shiatsu and the pizza... and of course, everything that had to do with a woman, change all that to a man. ;)

perfect.

Guest mahinhin_dutin_ako

***Listen to music...music has great power if you let it!

***Call someone close to you..share and talk about it..

***Release the anger...Scream,shout go for a run.Do whatever it takes as long as you don't hurt yourself or anyone else. If someone in particular made you angry, write him or her a mature, heartfelt letter or email. Wait until your head clears before sending it or don't send it at all. It may be enough to just get the words on paper. (this really works for me)!!!

***journal scream...try releasing your emotions in a journal...don't hold anything back...This may help you identify and deal with what you're feeling.

***Watch a movie...how about a comedy to cheer you up or maybe a sad one to make you cry? this familiar emotions may help you relax a bit..

***Do something creative..write songs or poems..

***Chill out...Go to a quiet place (maybe your garage, a park, your room...) and breathe long, slow breaths....IN...OUT... Focusing on your breathing may help calm your mind and give you focus.

Just take time to RELAX.. :heart: :rolleyes: :*

whenever stressed out, i go shopping. totally forgetting the fact that i'm running on a deficit. i also love having a massage or going to the salon.

going out of town with a friend, preferably to go to the beach is also on my list.

if shopping, going to the spa/salon and leaving manila are out of the question, i listen to the radio/cd.

just being with a friend without needing to talk also helps a lot.

• 4 weeks later...

first step, shopping. shop till i drop and till my cards/cash are down to the last centavo. though this exercise is tiring, for some reasons it takes out my stress!

second phase, hit the gym with matching spa and the works. this relaxes the muscles and keeps my mind away from work for a few hours.

third step, absent myself from work and just stay in the confines of my room.sleep, read, surf the net and watch cable.

last attempt, i pack and bags and take a few days off away from it all. this is like a reward i give myself once in awhile. its good to enjoy the fruits of your labor!