Women only have sex when they're in love

• 2 months later...

greetings gentlemen! im a newbie here in manila tonight. i like to comment on this topic...

its 2007! the filipina culture and behavior is already changing.nowadays, if a girl has a crush on a guy (its not love, its LUST!)

80% possibility sasama yan on a late night date. it also depends sa diskarte ng guy on how to make the girl feel comfortable

before doing it. i have a few friends that had this experience, most of them did it with their female coleagues/co-employees.

one more thing is the youth of today.mas malupit sila ngayon compared sa generation ko when i was their age.mas open sila sa mga ganitong bagay.mas maraming experience..

MYTH!

we can go out and have sex like men! and there's nothing to be ashamed of, as long as you are aware of what you're doing. It's not an issue, only narrow-minded people who make it an issue.

its a matter of knowing what you want and doing what u want.

Edited by wicked_vixen
now i can freely say...FACT! A++

becoz...i'm a tard and i'm f#&king "narrow minded!"

*froths in the mouth*

Sarcastic nanaman si Ms. Iwa... :rolleyes:

Women have their "weak" moments too. Sometimes when the stars align and the timing is right, and you've said the right words and smell just right, a girl might even initiate it. Dunno how many times I've been asked out for coffee by a girl I just met at a bar while we're dancing. Trust me on this.

Definitely a myth. Although women in general are more prone to want having sex with the one they love, there are some situations when it's really not possible ( the loved one could be suffering from erectile dysfunction, impotence, etc and the woman has a very high libido).

Women have their "weak" moments too.

Yes and no, grayle. Yes, sometimes you get so horny that you agree to have sex with someone you met in the bar just because he was available. But I'd like to believe that most of the time ( at least for me), having sex with someone I don't love is a matter of choice and not just because of a " weak" moment. :)

Definitely a myth. Although women in general are more prone to want having sex with the one they love, there are some situations when it's really not possible ( the loved one could be suffering from erectile dysfunction, impotence, etc and the woman has a very high libido).

Yes and no, grayle. Yes, sometimes you get so horny that you agree to have sex with someone you met in the bar just because he was available. But I'd like to believe that most of the time ( at least for me), having sex with someone I don't love is a matter of choice and not just because of a " weak" moment. :)

yes, you are right !!!!

:mtc: :mtc:

Poe-t**-toe, Poe-ta-toe, it's the same thing. A "Weak" moment isn't something like being raped, where the situation is forced on you. You seirously think guys ever get forced into sexually compromising situations? My definition of "weak" is more like needing to have that "fix" or that itch scratched. You know the feeling, the type that makes you wish you had your own mobile cold shower around. :flowers: