Women only have sex when they're in love

We can all guess right that women from the first category will and would f**k you at the drop of a hat or your pants.

as a human being, i am embarassed by your cold, clinical, even callous approach to sexuality.

as a man, i am appalled that you can make such gender-insensitive statements. even in this adult site where some sensibilities and sensitivities are muted, you have managed to offend.

us men don't need to defend these women: girls like zerreit and psychosexy can do the job better than most men ---combined.

Edited by pedro hilaga

This is a FACT.... as in around 90% do.... unless you make drunk or give them drugs to fall asleep and that would be rape... hihihihi!!!

Women who go to bed when drunk are those ladies that can't control their inner sexuality... for liquor is one mean to heat up their desires... such as drugs do... have you ever think that those girls that you pick up don't take drugs???

So if you're asking those women that you talk with and joke with... well close friendship do develop to intimate love without noticing it... but ladies just don't jump into bed with the guy unless they do really fall in love with him...

It's a FACT guys as i have experienced it...

Women who go to bed when drunk are those ladies that can't control their inner sexuality... for liquor is one mean to heat up their desires... such as drugs do... have you ever think that those girls that you pick up don't take drugs???

Huh? :blink:

It's your fact, not ours.

Edited by Zerreit
We know that there are many kinds or shall we say classes of women, in this forum we shall discuss two simple classifications:

1.) Sexually Active Female or SAF

2.) Sexually Inactive Female or SIF

with this kind of simplification, you are missing out on a lot of great women...

...perhaps for these women's own good.

The simple women...do not interest me. If there are ever any, then, all yours!

Guest ginny
1.) Sexually Active Female or SAF

2.) Sexually Inactive Female or SIF

We can all guess right that women from the first category will and would f**k you at the drop of a hat or your pants. (NOTE: Please use condoms. It is for your safety and your health and for the continuation of your voyage to pussydom. )

Er, :unsure: I would readily classify myself as sexually active.. but I only have one partner. :blink:

.. at the drop of a hat or your pants? My question to you then.. do you consider ALL MEN to be God's gift to women? Helloooooo? Pano kung sablay ang itsura? Pucha.. maski siguro tigang na tigang na ko, di ko pa rin papatulan.. wala ba kong mga kamay? :rolleyes:

Sus. <_<

Er, :unsure: I would readily classify myself as sexually active.. but I only have one partner. :blink:

.. at the drop of a hat or your pants? My question to you then.. do you consider ALL MEN to be God's gift to women? Helloooooo? Pano kung sablay ang itsura? Pucha.. maski siguro tigang na tigang na ko, di ko pa rin papatulan.. wala ba kong mga kamay? :rolleyes:

Sus. <_<

haha...tama nga naman...dami kasing lalaki kung makapagsalita akala mo mala-adonis ang hitsura... :sick: :boo:

sana lang dirtimpulse nde ka swanget...kse kung mukha kang ulikba tapos ganyan pa tingin mo sa mga babae, eh ikaw ang magkakamay instead na sina ginny...hehehe :lol: :D

Guest psychosexy
This is a FACT.... as in around 90% do.... unless you make drunk or give them drugs to fall asleep and that would be rape... hihihihi!!!

So if you're asking those women that you talk with and joke with... well close friendship do develop to intimate love without noticing it... but ladies just don't jump into bed with the guy unless they do really fall in love with him...

candidate ka sa grammy awards! :P

kayo naman. so easy for most to just generalize. you can't answer this question and get everybody's agreement. everyone is different. some women do it because they want to. some do it for love, some do it for their ego, some do it for fun, some do it for adventure, some do it for pleasure.

the answer is: some do it for love, some don't have to be in love.

id like to do it because i love him and to think . . . he also loved me . . . .

although I was wrong about the latter part . . . . :(

ohno, if you want to find out how much a guy loves you, when he asks for it, see if he can respect you if you deny it to him. actually, if he really loves you, he wouldn't need to have sex with you. although, that's one way of the best expressions of love, still, you don't need it.

hindi lahat,may mga girls na nakikipag sex tanggal kati you get the point? :upside:

pero sympre mas maganda kung makikipagsex ka sa babae na may feelings para sayo at ganun ka rin sa kanya,mas intimate yun at mas masarap ang feeling... :boo: