Women only have sex when they're in love

Myth.

because just like what FNX said...Women love to give MORE LOVE when they are IN LOVE. it's but natural to do so.

sure, sex/making love/humping/shagging (or whatever you want to call it) could be just an icing on the cake when serious, monogamous relationships are talked about here but it wouldn't hurt to have a lotta icing on .... interesting parts. shall i say. harhar!

Edited by nohankypanky
  • 2 weeks later...

This is proven to be a MYTH na, as in scientifically proven. Napanood ko sa Discovery Channel. Hindi sa "Mythbusters" ha, hehe. Doon sa "The Science Of Sex Appeal", isang special program nila na mukha namang meticulously researched talaga.

Psychiatrists and psychologists have performed experiments with women of all ages and all types, and they found out that women are just as "virile" as men. So, it's also a myth that mas "manyak" ang mga males. Pareho lang daw, according to scientists. It's necessary for the survival of the species.

Males can have sex even if they are not in love with their sexual partner at the time of the deed. Ditto for women. Even married women, according to scientists.

I don't think that's something to be "ashamed" of, if you're a girl. It's human nature. If you doubt this, go watch "The Science Of Sex Appeal" yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to think that it's fact, considering that most women value a lasting relationship. On the other hand, I do consider the fact that, regardless of gender, we do not fully know ourselves as much as we want to. Indeed, a lot would say they're in love when they're really not, and are just in a relationship because they do not like being lonely. Women and men have sex whenever they need and want to, regardless if it's at the moment of weakness or at the moment of resolve fueled by love. The difference may lie, though, on the quality of and the emotional attachment to the act.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...