Women only have sex when they're in love

Guest PinkGraffiti

maganda pakinggan dat women do this for love.. but in reality, hindi talaga ganon. may mga babae na hindi na nagsi-seek ng emotional fulfillment para may maka-hmm sila. usually, ginagawa yan ng mga babaeng bigo sa mga past relationships nila. o kaya they are still undergoing a process of mending their hearts kaya hindi pa sila handa sa isang seryosong commitment. so what they do is they engage theirselves in passionate affairs na lang dat hav got nothing to do with the affair of their hearts..

• 3 weeks later...

Bullshit :)

Physical attraction's my first requirement. The guy should at least be attractive enough that I won't feel the urge to gag when I look at him from underneath or on top; and should be smart enough to have good conversation with before or after the f**k.

Love doesn't come in until later on in the game. Yun ay kung mai-inlove ako. :)

Bullshit :)

Physical attraction's my first requirement.  The guy should at least be attractive enough that I won't feel the urge to gag when I look at him from underneath or on top; and should be smart enough to have good conversation with before or after the f**k.

Love doesn't come in until later on in the game.  Yun ay kung mai-inlove ako. :)

Bullshit indeed.

Some do only when in love

Many love only after they do

Guest Dave Batista

Based on experience, not true. I've been with women who were looking for the exact same thing I was, physical gratification. At the end of the day it's a woman's personal choice wether she wants to or not.