Masculine - Feminine Dynamics - Relationship Stuff that truly works

MTC

Ha ha.  Let some of us older wiser more experienced gentlemen share with you successful strategies, successful experiences, successful teaching resources so that the next generation of gentlemen will have better better much better relations between MEN and WOMEN.

The age of information had exposed the BLUE PILL decades which led to the decline of the quality of male / female relations.

The 2020s and later should be RED PILL decades for those informed enough, so that you will reap the benefits of great teachers and do BETTER, much BETTER than your parents and grand parents.

• Like (+1) 1

WOMEN - should feel more secure, confident, will have more babies, will have more wealth, more comfort.

MEN - should be healthier, wiser, stronger, wealthier, and be eager to come home to loving welcoming women.

CHILDREN - more plentiful, healthier, more intelligent, emotionally secure with loving parents

Share share share success, gentlemen.  

• Like (+1) 1

As a MAN, you are RESPONSIBLE for 

EVERYTHING!!!

Do not depend on your women to be responsible... you THE MAN are responsible for everything that goes well and everything that goes bad.  MAN UP, be RESPONSIBLE.  

Watch this so you have a proper perspective:

Edited by babymaker
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 9 months later...
6 hours ago, cynophile said:

I worked so hard to spoil myself so I will never settle for a man who would tell me , "we cant travel, its too expensive." , "we cant buy this , lets be practical.".

Habibi, I CAN BUT YOU CAN'T 😝

If you are okay with being alone for the rest of your life with that mindset then good for you.

if your sexual market value is really high you might snag the top tier man as well but those men are in demand and other women will be competing for his affection.

A woman will submit to a man if he knows how lo lead and if he is saying those things, it is in both your best interest

good day ma'am

17 hours ago, handsomebob said:

If you are okay with being alone for the rest of your life with that mindset then good for you.

I know what I bring to the table so I’m not afraid to eat alone. I can provide what I require, I can afford what I demand. But, wala rin naman masama if maging single/alone ako for the rest of my life. Huhue

if your sexual market value is really high you might snag the top tier man as well .

I’m not familiar to all the traits para masabing SMV is high, basta bata ako (early 20s) hindi ako panget at I’m earning good enough.

but those men are in demand and other women will be competing for his affection.

I know my worth. I’ll never let myself in a competition with another girl for a man. If he let’s another woman feel like she has a chance with him edi magsama sila. If anyone can have it, i dont need it.

@cynophile

it's good you answered in this kind of way and my replies were never meant to offend you in any way, and it is clear you know the consequences of your actions and behavior. I am just saying it because many women have the same mindset as yours but end up regretting at the end when they get older and NOW FINALLY they need a man to be with, those women are what i hate the most.

You have a great weekend madam!

3 hours ago, handsomebob said:

@cynophile

it's good you answered in this kind of way and my replies were never meant to offend you in any way, and it is clear you know the consequences of your actions and behavior. I am just saying it because many women have the same mindset as yours but end up regretting at the end when they get older and NOW FINALLY they need a man to be with, those women are what i hate the most.

You have a great weekend madam!

I’m not offended naman, and I know you’re not gonna hate me kasi kahit mag end up ako  alone, di naman ako magsisisi. Mas naiisip ko pa nga kung paano na ko magsasalita mag isa sa bahay pag may kasama na ko😭 kidding hahaha. Pero ayun, since I’ve been living alone for 2yrs na, sanay na alone haha. Pero if may dadating, willing mag adjust. Pero kung wala, oks lang din. Buo naman ako ng ako lang.

• Like (+1) 1
27 minutes ago, cynophile said:

I’m not offended naman, and I know you’re not gonna hate me kasi kahit mag end up ako  alone, di naman ako magsisisi. Mas naiisip ko pa nga kung paano na ko magsasalita mag isa sa bahay pag may kasama na ko😭 kidding hahaha. Pero ayun, since I’ve been living alone for 2yrs na, sanay na alone haha. Pero if may dadating, willing mag adjust. Pero kung wala, oks lang din. Buo naman ako ng ako lang.

of course not, a healthy discussion without one being offended is a good discussion. I am sure that you will be feminine if you meet a man that can lead you, can provide for you and can make you achieve the things you want to achieve the same way that you will be to him that's why the topic is called masuline to feminine dynamic!

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, cynophile said:

Men who provide emotional security and wise leadership will get the softest,most feminine, relaxed, trusting, “guard down” , submissive, nurturing version of their woman. 

this is true but in western countries, this hasn't been observed hence, the rise of passport brothers

feminists in the US want to change the dynamics of the masculine and feminine roles