The Mail Box

What do you get when you fall in love

A guy who has a pin to burst your bubble ( a li'l bit of happiness and a whole lot of pain)

that's what you get for all your trouble

Im Never gonna fall in love again

What do you get when you kiss a guy ( aside from the ecstacy and jitters it brings)

You get enough germs to catch pneumonia (from sipping all the drool he gives you)

After you do he'll never phone you (doesn't even remember you exist)

So Im definitely not going to Fall in love again

Not unless Prince Charming takes my breathe away and sweeps me off my feet.

Until then I'll enjoy my single life.

*bow*

Guest kizmet

I miss you… I miss the long telephone conversations we used to have, I miss your kiss, your warm embrace, the way you nag when you think that what I am doing is wrong… your sweetness when you wanted something from me, and the way you get mad when I failed to give in to your demands. I’ll never get over you…. I don’t see any reason why I should… I still cry when I think of you and the times we used to share… I still ask… why do you have to leave me so soon???…. I still need you…..

I always long for the night… coz when I close my eyes, and shut the world behind me… that’s the time where I can be with you once more… I would find myself in your arms, and everything seems perfect….… I just want to be beside you, I want to spend the whole night with you, I only want to be with you………

Often times I wonder, are you okay? What makes you busy? Do you miss me? Do you likewise wish we are together instead?

Ma, I long for the time when we can be together again…. Not that soon I guess, but I’m looking forward to that…..

Miss and love you so mommy!

My Dearest,

We are about to come out in the open.

As you might know by now, a lot of them want you for their own purposes.

If they see us together and in love, they will do everything to make you leave me and see things their way.

They will tell you things about me, some would be true, most others would be outright lies.

I'm not afraid, my love. What we have is what dreams are made of.

"What happens when dreams come true?"

Take my hand my love, let's find out together.

This about summarizes how I've felt for the past few days.

I held her close to me

'Cause I know she breaks so easily

And then I told her

But I knew no matter how I tried to console her

She's just do the best she could

But there are times the best in no damn good

And no matter how you try to be kind

There's always still a part of you you leave behind

When it falls apart

Chorus: There's no easy way to break somebody's heart

I lied and told her she'd be fine

Though we both knew it was just a line

I had to do it

'Cause I'd a' said anytihng to help me get through it

Then she reached out for my hand

And her simple touch was more than I could stand

And I had to turn away

'Cause I knew all the hurt

That she was feeling I was feeling too

'Cause when it falls apart

Chorus:

There's no easy way to break somebody's heart

She could've gotten angry

And made me feel like a guilty child

But I realized that never was her style

I wanted her to hurt me

And not treat me like a friend

I wanted her to say there'd be someday

I'd come crawling on my knees to ask her back again

But she acted like a lady 'til the end

Oh, what a lady

I thought that she'd break down

But she smiled at me and never made a sound

And I guess she understood in her way

Cause her silence told me everything she could not say

When it falls apart

There's just no easy way

Chorus:

There's just no easy way

There's just no easy way to break somebody's heart.

Malungkot ako.

Ang tagal kong tinitigan ang dalawang salitang iyan. Feeling ko, hindi yan sapat para maipakita sa buong mundo kung paano ako nasasaktan kapag naiisip kita.

Malungkot ako kasi aalis ka na. Pero dapat nga maging masaya ako kasi sa pag-alis mo, dun mo matutupad ang mga pangarap mo di ba? Ewan, tawagin mo na akong madamot. Pero sa totoo lang, kung mapipigilan kita, gagawin ko.

Malungkot ako kasi alam ko, kahit kailan, hindi mo ako mamahalin gaya ng pinapangarap ko. Hindi ko mararamdaman ang kilig na hatid ng paghawak mo sa kamay ko. Hindi ko mararamdaman ang seguridad na pwedeng ibigay ng yakap mo. Hindi ko mararamdaman ang kilig na pwedeng ibigay ng halik mo.

Pero siguro hindi pa ang mga iyan ang talagang dahilan ng kalungkutan ko.

Malungkot ako, higit sa lahat, kasi hindi mo malalaman kung gaano ka kahalaga sa akin. Hindi mo malalaman kung gaano kita kadalas isipin. Hindi mo malalaman na gagawin ko ang lahat para sa iyo.

Pero siguro, kapag nalaman mo kung gaano ako kabaliw sa iyo, tatawanan mo lang ako. Siguro akala mo, isa na naman yun sa mga biro ko.

Bago ka umalis, salamat ha. Salamat sa pagiging isang kaibigan. Salamat sa mga naitulong mo sa akin.

Malungkot ako...

...siguro dahil mahal kita.

*this is just wishful thinking....

Back when I was a child, before life removed all the innocence

My father would lift me high and dance with my mother and me and then

Spin me around 'til I fell asleep

Then up the stairs he would carry me

And I knew for sure I was loved

If I could get another chance, another walk, another dance with him

I'd play a song that would never, ever end

How I'd love, love, love

To dance with my father again

When I and my mother would disagree

To get my way, I would run from her to him

He'd make me laugh just to comfort me

Then finally make me do just what my mama said

Later that night when I was asleep

He left a dollar under my sheet

Never dreamed that he would be gone from me

If I could steal one final glance, one final step, one final dance with him

I'd play a song that would never, ever end

'Cause I'd love, love, love

Sometimes I'd listen outside her door

And I'd hear how my mother cried for him

I pray for her even more than me

I pray for her even more than me

I know I'm praying for much too much

But could you send back the only man she loved

I know you don't do it usually

But dear Lord she's dying

Every night I fall asleep and this is all I ever dream

Edited by Naked_Angel

to you who must not be named...

you sure as heck have been givin me a helluva time. but.. il grin and bear it. however, some things do need to be said. you might not acknowledge this but there are always two sides to a coin.

lets flip the coin for a change...

i offered a genuine hand in friendship, and i trusted you were doing the same. i was myself, open and honest. as i had hoped you were. apparently i was wrong...

there were things i told you in confidence, in the same way you have. i never really expected those confidences to be bandied about as if they were hot items in a tabloid... you never saw me talkin bout how you called a certain lady a "pu*a" right? i never wrote about how you called this other one "mukhang lalaki at matigas ang mukha"... or i never said that you had called this lady a "pokpok" at "naghahabol ng lalake"... nope. because those things i treated as confidential information shared from one friend to the other...

those people you surround yourself with now -- have i ever written about how you used to laugh at them and their pictures.. how you called one "mukhang katulong" and how you called the other "mukhang tanga"... did i ever write about how you lambasted this certain person during our talks ... because she had dared go against you in a certain thread... how you called her "nagdudunong dunungan... etc etc...." nope not one word from me.

those frustrations you shared with me... the loneliness... the problems... i treated them as a confidence too. in the same way that when i shared my own problems, loneliness and frustration with you, i had hoped you would respect those as private matters too....

i am going to continue not to say a word. i will continue to bite my tongue and control my typing fingers... i will continue to exist in my small nook of the world.

i just hope the coin does not flip this way for you. if you can do this to me, so can you do the same to those whom you call your friends now. and ... guess what, they can do the same to you.

pax.

Edited by WyldChik

Unexpressed Feelings

How could I let my world slip through my fingers,

The feeling of your last soft touch still lingers.

They say only fools rush in love,

I think I had been wise til I fell in love.

How could I let my world slip through my hand,

and let the waves wash away my chastle of dreams made with sand.

Someday things would go against me,

I never had a clue.

I didn't express my feeling and let things to fate,

My love got burried in my heart when it had became too late.

I could've told those three magical words...

Dear Dad,

I'm so tired. I'm so tired of having no one to shield me from the hurts and the pains of this damn world. I'm so tired of feeling no one loves me anymore. But your memory is enough to lift my spirits.

When you unexpectedly left us 10 years ago, I grew up too fast. I never even had a proper grieving time, Dad. Your little girl had to show everyone she's strong, I did not she'd a tear even when I was the only one left alone to arrange for the funeral, to pick the clothes you were supposed to wear, to pick the coffin, to call mom and my ate's, to explain to my younger brothers why you had to go. At 15, your death taught me how painful it was to be left alone and hurting.

There were times, when I wished so hard for mom to get married again. Just so I'll have someone to talk to about school, boys, so someone will be there to see the spark in my eyes when I would begin to tell of my first date, my first year in college. But it never came true Dad, all my wishes remained... wishes.

It hurt just to think what my life would have been had you not died. It hurt so much...

I know it's a long journey before I could even get to half of what you've achieved in your lifetime, but i'm slowly getting there. Who knows, I might go to med school as you and mom had always wished for all of us... that one, at least even one, be a doctor like you and mom.

Now that your little girl is all grown- up and ready to take on the world, I hope you're proud of what I've achieved. It may not be that much... I may not have made all the right decisions in life... but please know that I was thinking of you every step of the way.

I still have a lot to say but I know you know my thoughts even before they come to my mind. Don't worry, we'll take care of mom like you would have taken care of her had you been alive.

You and I never had a chance to go that far in the father and daughter category but 15 years is good enough, Dad. Don't be sad when you see me cry, that only means I'm strong enough to admit that I have my weaknesses too.

Be proud of me Dad, just as I am so proud of you and the legacy you left behind.

I love you so much. Someday all my wishes will come true. Someday we will talk about life and boys and how they turned my world upside down and of this particular guy...

I love you Dad. I wish I could have told you that but I know you know... I miss you...

Guest breakdowngirl

ang tanga ko talga...

inisip ko na mamahalin mo rin ako...

sabi ng kaibigan ko, 'kala ko sya na,

pero basura rin pala'

ha ha ha

Edited by breakdowngirl

My dearest,

truly our lives is fast changing....i dont believe in love at first sight...

i don't believe in Knight and shining armour....but i felt deeply in love with you...

it's truly umcomparable...

if you think they will try to come our way...well go ahead..this would make us more strong...we believe in each other..together we can make it work...

just to answer..that..yes..hold on dearest..we have a lot of dreams to fulfill..this time together...

you are my happiness...i love you

Sweet

On Dreams and the One Dream:

by R. Luis Flores

A person creates dreams almost as soon as he gains an awareness of a need to be someone who matters in his circle of concern. In his young life, he accumulates dreams as manifold as the number of sides of a well-polished gem.

But as one grows older, some dreams are strengthened, and most others discarded. A shift in one's perspective also occurs when one realizes that a dream of someone special to be cherished always and forever, is just as compelling as a dream of one day making the world a better place to live in. These two dimensions - the individual and the universal - severely complicate the process of discarding and strengthening and discarding again of one's dreams.

But the process continues, for there really is no other way to go. The maturing process involves letting go of most of one's dreams in the hope that it would hasten the fulfillment of a very few others. Later on, a crisis will occur when one will be forced to choose just one among his most cherished dreams.

(It is, after all, the human way. A single dream fulfilled in one lifetime is all that we are ever entitled to. Two is lucky, three is nearly impossible. But it is also very possible for a person to leave this world with unfulfilled dreams.)

And so, a person chooses just one dream - the One Dream. The dream that will consume his very being - the fulfillment of which will determine the way he will live his life henceforth. The One Dream far greater than himself to which he submits to be in the service of for the remainder of his lifetime. A dream so compelling that he is willing to live and die for it.

The One Dream varies in form from person to person. From ideas such as power, beauty, freedom and peace ..... to more tangible aspirations such as wealth, expertise and education. Still, for others, the One Dream is a person - God, the Buddha, or even a high school crush.

In terms of the One Dream, there is no such thing as that being more worthy or trivial. A person who seeks to fulfill his One Dream, no matter how seemingly trivial it is, is much better off than a person who has accomplished almost everything except choose his One Dream. He will suffer a pointless existence. And even if he had all the comforts the world has to offer, his lack of direction will haunt his subconscious, never giving him peace.

Have you found your One Dream? What is it? Who is it? Are you anyone's One Dream?

Tonight I Give In

Somebody walked into my life

And he's right on time

Somebody looked into my eyes

And he read my mind

And its true

I only need to tell you

that it's you

You're every thing

I ever dreamed would come to me

Somebody walked into my heart

And to my surprise

Somebody tearing me apart

And it feels just fine

And it's you

I've waited oh so long to say

it's you

You're every thing

I ever dreamed

And tonight I give in to the feelings

Tonight I give in to the thrill of loving you

And tonight I give in to believing

I'd hear you say

You'd always stay

Somebody turned my life around

And I'm not the same

Suddenly I don't hear a sound

Only your name

And I really need you

And tonight I give in to the feelings

Yes tonight I give in to the thrill of loving you

And tonight I give in to believing

You'll always stay in love this way

Oh, tonight I give in to the feelings

Yes tonight I give in to them all so hold me

And tonight I give in to believing, darling

You're every thing

I ever dreamed would come to me

Wala nang Ulan

Dumilim ang langit, bumaba ang lipad ng mga ibon at nagising ang mga bulaklak. Matagal ko nang nakakasalubong ang ulan pero ngayon ko lang nakita ang tunay nitong anyo. Iba-iba ang mukha ng ulan, bawat luha ng ulap, bawat tawa ng hangin, may istoryang tinatago. Ngayon lang ako napatitig sa ulan simula nang nagpaalam ka.

Hindi lahat ay gusto ang ulan, at isa na ako dun.

Naalala ko pa nung sinabi mo sa akin na makikita mo ang lalaking mamahalin mo sa ulan. Ironic ‘di ba? Ang lalaking makikita mo sa ulan ay ayaw ng ulan. Kahit ako ay napaniwala sa iyo. Pinilit ko ang aking sarili na patunayan ang mga sinabi mo pero huli na nang nalaman ko na hindi ako ang lalaking iyon.

Ilang araw pa lang ang nakalipas pero nami-miss na agad kita. Ikaw lang talaga ang babaing minahal ko nang tunay. Marami ngang isda dyan pero kakaiba ka, ikaw ang isdang gusto ko. Sa mga mata mong ipagpapalit ko sa mga bituin, sa buhok mong tila ang gabi’y maliwanag, at sa ngiting kahit ang mga diyosa’y maiingit.

Alam kong hindi ko naparamdam sa iyo ang tunay na pagmamahal. Totoo ngang may kulog at kidlat ang ating relasyon, ang lahat nang iyon ay dahil sa akin. Ginawa mo ang lahat para hindi tayo kumalas sa isa’t-isa. Nagpapasalamat ako kahit nasaktan kita. Sa mga text messages na hindi ko nireplyan at sa mga tawag na aking binaliwala, nagtiyaga ka pa rin.

Hindi pa rin ako nawawalan ng pagasa. Alam kong ang mga salitang binitawan mo nung gabing iyon ay bunga ng galit. Hindi dapat kita binitawan, nagpumilit pa dapat ako, nagpaapekto pa dapat ako sa sakit, dinagdagan ko pa sana ang pagmamakaawa. Dahil ngayon ay hindi pa ako kumbinsado wala ka na sa aking mga kamay. Hindi dapat ako ngayon nag-iisa.

Natatawa ako ngayon sa aking sarili, saka lang ako naghahabol kung kailan wala ka na. Kung kailan unti-unti nang tumitila ang ulan. Saka ko lamang nalaman ang tunay nitong halaga, kung kailan na ito maglalaho. Tunay ngang nasa huli ang pagsisisi.

Ngayong ko lang pinansin ang ulan, ngayon ko lang din ito nagustuhan. Hindi dahil sa walang pasok at sa lamig ng simoy ng hangin, kundi sa mga matatamis na alaala na hatid nito...

Guest breakdowngirl
Wala nang Ulan

[/size][/color]

bakit parati mo akong pinapaiyak sa mga sinusulat mo dito? <_< :cry:

o eto bagay sa yo: :*

I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You

Pablo Neruda

I do not love you except because I love you;

I go from loving to not loving you,

From waiting to not waiting for you

My heart moves from cold to fire.

I love you only because it's you the one I love;

I hate you deeply, and hating you

Bend to you, and the measure of my changing love for you

Is that I do not see you but love you blindly.

Maybe January light will consume

My heart with its cruel

Ray, stealing my key to true calm.

In this part of the story I am the one who

Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,

Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood.

Edited by breakdowngirl
Guest breakdowngirl
On Dreams and the One Dream:

Have you found your One Dream? What is it? Who is it? Are you anyone's One Dream?

OT: oo na Chito ako na tong ONE DREAM MO! :) :lol:

G

Just heard the news,

damn, it hurts

thought I was over you

but damn it hurts.

i know I suggested it

but I never thought

you'd actually do it.

Damn, it hurts

like fu**ng hell

damn, I dont wanna know

coz my heart cant take it anymore.

So, when is she coming?

Know what dont tell me, just go.

G'bye.

W

Honey,

Im afraid to lose you ... but if it will do good on you i'll make the sacrifice ... I'm willing to go back to where i came from ... lonely and desolate ... you know i will survive whatever happens ... i'll make it just like before .... but then i don't know if i will love again ... maybe not anymore ... i'll just direct my energies with the only treasure that i have .... always remember i love you ....

M

Edited by Leslie Garcia