The Mail Box

Guest biancaanne

Silent one,

I'm sorry if I implied you weren't thinking. I wasn't thinking that time as well.

I'm deeply grateful...

...for worrying about me when my cab was almost carried off by the flood

...for the comfortable silence we share

...for the warm and real conversations

...for setting expectations

...for motivating me to lose weight

...for treating me like a lady even up to this day

...for making me stop crying.

Biang

You,

I'm so sorry if I wasn't that conversant the other day because I'm so lost with my thoughts. If you're only here in the country would invite you for a coffee and I will let you talk aaaallllll day :lol: Gang ngayon eh I'm still puzzled why in this room full of byuti, I'm the one who triggered your curiosity :P

Me

You,

You know me better than that. Learn to distinguish between what's real and what's background noise. Let's keep the communication open so that there won't be misunderstandings. Thank you for keeping an open mind on the things that are happening around us. And yes, I miss you.

Me

To whom this may concern

I'm not who you think I am. I may appear to be carefree and loud and easy-go-lucky but it's simply because I hate dull moments. That, however, is not just a facade. That's me. However, just like anybody else, we all have other sides. No one person is one-dimensional. The real me is a mix of whom you see in me, whom I see in me, whom we both see in me, and whom we both do not see in me. I just wish you would take the time to get to know me in the first three out of the four ways I mentioned. So that you would get to understand where I'm coming from. I can be serious - especially with things where we need to be serious. I'm so easy to talk to. All you have to do is ask...

Legionnaire

Guest biancaanne

Forgotten One,

I realized that at the end of the day, there are only 3 entities you should love, 3 entities that will always be there no matter what, 3 constants in your life:

...your children

...your wife

...yourself.

For the love of God, stop with the mind games.

Biang

Edited by biancaanne
Guest biancaanne

Risky,

I think I earned a new best friend in you.

It's been years since anyone has ever gotten to know me the way you did over dinner and coffee. It's been years since my mind has been challenged that way. I admire you for believing in the essential goodness of people inspite of what life drives them to be. Thanks for making me realize that I need to ignore the thousand pesos (you know what I mean).Thanks for letting me realize the first step to get from point A to point B.

Thanks for convincing me that life is a choice, and that we are not doomed by the results of our choices.

Although I know that we will be busy these next few days, you being away from the office often, I look forward to the next conversations, as short as a stick of cigarette may last, or as long as the time we spent talking over jap food and coffee last night.

Expressive

redirect that sexual energy to other activities. If you exercise, busy yourself, or other energy-intensive activities, you will notice that the sexual drive and energy decreases dramatically. Next time you get a strong urge just go run a mile or two, run some errands, I should know.... KAYA YAN