The Mail Box

you,

i guess you better have the fence fixed then. creepy crawlers on the other side of the garden :lol:

oh and maybe we should get a watch dog? thank you for the midnight surprise. as always, you know when i need you the most :)

love always,

me

what did my hands do before they held you? -sylvia plath

oliver! congrats on the impending move to australia. i didnt want to show emotion kanina but i'm deeply saddened. kayong dalawa na lang ni glenn ang natira sa ating apat na magkakaibigan and now that you're leaving as well, i wonder how we can manage to organize our regular get togethers now. sige, see you in chicago five years from now. i'm sure yossie will be delighted with that idea.

glenn! congrats on the new job. hahaha. natatawa ako sa kwento mo kanina. well, i guess kahit san namang organization, there will always be office politics. been a victim of that too. but at least we're learning. next time, tayo naman magpapasimuno ng coup d'etat! :lol:

i got news for you two din. but i'll keep it to myself na muna. as always, you two will be among the first ones to know. basta. the next couple of years will be exciting for all of us. ;)

My x-popsicle,

kanina nung sinabi kong namiss kita, inayawan mo yun. nasakatan ako.

Buti binawi mo agad at sinabi mong, miss na miss mo rin ako at mahal na mahal pa rin.

Di ko akalaing mahirap pala talaga tong kinalalagyan ko ngayon. :(

Sobrang hirap. Lalo pag naiisip kita.

your x-momsie

Dear Tom,

I think that was one of the strangest, left-of-center, throwback-to-the-90s-slacker-film-culture, sweetest compliments I have ever been paid in my life. You've just made my day. Who knew I would ever "meet" someone like you? :)

Thank you. Seriously, thank you. :)

You know, if this goes on long enough, I might actually develop a bit of a crush on you. Is that a good thing? LOL! :)

Cheers,

Muning

Edited by pussycatdoll

pokey,

look what has happened to you, you have gone so far down the road that i dont know you anymore

you know what is so disheartening is the fact that i though i knew you and finding out that i didnt and you became a part of me yet still i look at you as a person worth saving.

but then you also have to learn and what hurts is that you might have to learn the hard way coz thats the only way you will learn.

yet we know that we create our own karma and we cannot be free of it and it has to happen.

just be aware that no matter what, am still your friend even if you fall so hard that you would rather die than feel the pain you yourself has caused

always.

tessa

hi babe,

thanks for keeping me company early this morning. that was fun. dont worry, i'll just sleep on the flight to doha. and on the flight to zurich. :lol: i've always had a knack for falling asleep on planes anyway.

had a great time kanina. i hope i didnt make you lose on precious sleep. btw... it was great. ;) you should have been here to see it. :lol:

you take care. i'll try to be on ym... sana may free wifi hotspots dun. in any case, i'll talk to you when i get back.

good luck dun sa alam mo na.

:*

to all those who have pmd me,

sorry natambak po pm nyo...di ko na po mareplyan...muna

ano na lang...hi na lang din, thank you, sorry i don't go out don't ask why,

no i'm not working anymore ...but i'm not sick ok? i'm physically healthy :lol: ,

no i'm not for hire...no, not even for sale.

sa mga advices...inspirational messages...thanks.

sa mga friends ko na...miss you narin guys...'will never forget you

even if we might never see each ther again.

uh...yan...lahat na yan...bahala na kayo kung alin ang para sa inyo.

Edited by iwalkalone

dear you,

although things are a bit different now because of some necessary evils we cannot ignore, you're still here. and my heart still feels the same.

and i need you to know that i miss you and anytime you need a hand to hold or a kiss, or a hug, you have me.

i mean these words more than i've ever meant anything before...

love always,

me

ps. you still have the garden, in case you realize that coming home is something you no longer want to do :) ...

RIP Ninong M.A., Jr. (February 21, 1947 - May 8, 2007),

This letter comes a month late. However, I cannot in good conscience, move on in life without acknowledging the presence you had in my father's life and ours.

Mom said that Dad wept the morning he learned of your passing. He didn't just lose a very dear friend with your passing. He also lost a brother. Your friendship had spanned over 4 decades. Though it had started off as an employer-employee relationship back in the late 1950s, the relationship grew into a strong friendship as the two of you set out to make your mark in the world. You developed and grew to be a very good and astute businessman, blessed at the same time with a very good heart. Your company's employees loved you and they returned your kindness with almost undying loyalty. Dad grew his career likewise, spending several decades in government and along the way, he served as your business and tax consultant as well. Mutual trust and confidence developed and these formed the foundation of a very strong and lasting friendship.

As a child, I remembered you to be a loud but funny and nice man. There was always a good laugh or two to enjoy whenever you came to visit. Dad and Mom both spoke highly of you. Your business skills, personal warmth, and kindness were worth emulating. I was told and later found out for myself that it was your ideas and business acumen that helped your family's businesses grow and thrive for a good number of years. But I guess all the years of hard work driving and pushing your various businesses to grow took their toll on your heart.

It was late 1994 when I last saw you. I was leaving the country then and had stopped by your home to say goodbye. Didn’t realize that in this lifetime, that that would be the last time I'll be seeing you. In the years that followed, Mom said that you had always asked Dad about me and how I was doing. Wherever you are, I just want you to know that your thoughts were always very much appreciated.

Rest in peace, Dear Ninong.

Edited by willow_boy

Today was the last day you stepped into my home.

Up to now, I can't bear to play your favorite CD since it reminds me of the time I had to watch you struggle with agony and of me praying " Lord, please take him now".

I miss you so much, Daddy. I'm so sorry....

♪,

that morning, i didn't tell you, i really needed someone to talk to 'coz i was feeling anxious to the point of almost breaking down i couldn't even sleep.... good thing you called... thanks! :)

i know you have second thoughts on your future job but if it'll be for the best then go... you have my back ;) as if noh? hehe... :P

wanna say i miss you... since you left i had no one sane enough to talk to with anymore... :( esp. about you know who... *sigh*

nweis, hope to talk to you soon :)

mohao

to someone who kidnapped Monday

This is not the Monday I knew

She usually wears a suit and carries a disgruntled face

of unbalanced lipstick, and a half eaten sandwich

She is half meetings, and half paperworks

and followup calls in between

She is both lazy and active

Asleep and awake

She is a liter of coffee

and tons of mails

half of which are spams

Though never absent,

she is always late.

But most of all

She is traffic

She is the 3 trucks that stalled

in the middle of the highway

She is the rush of

color blinded pedestrians

Unable to distinguish

red from green

She is the slowest car

and the darkest smoke

your lungs will ever breathe

She is a construction site

of a rather perfect road

only deprived of workers

Someone has kidnapped Monday today

And whoever is the culprit

WE DO NOT HAVE A RANSOM POLICY FOR YOU

gerl,

i pity you so. you have caused such havoc in a world you just got into. it would have been okay if you just fell for somebody and be happy with it. but as i got to know you better i am finding out that all you have been doing was feeeding your ego, you are a narcissistic bitch, you really are and thats a nice way of saying it.

you have destroyed friendships and hurt so many people jsut because you want there attention.

i just hope that the people that are sticking to you right now may see your true colors and get out of your way before you use them for your own benefit.

i know that karma will come back to haunt you.

i hope you find peace in yourself. and be happy with yourself.

tessa

Guest kashieca

you dont know how much i am hurting, akala ko iba ka, un pala u are equal to those men who are not satisfied into one bitch... buti na lang this feeling didn't turn out that so much deep, i am falling for you na but i am trying very hard to forget it...kakaloka...

sa bago mong gelpren, ang landi nya...lechita! magsama kayo!! <_<

The date: June 13, 2007

The time: Around 7:05 a.m.

The location: New Providence, NJ

The setting: A lovely, June spring morning. The skies were blue, the spring birds were chirping. Morning was cool. Rain from the previous night had left moisture clinging to the leaves of the surrounding oak trees. Mist was beginning to rise with the warmth of a new day.

The scene: A couple doing their morning walk, his arm around her shoulders, her arm around his waist, her head resting on his shoulder. His eyes lovingly gazed at hers. Though impossible to hear, one can sense love and sweetness in their conversation. Their walk was leisurely. Nothing else seemed to matter. Time was irrelevant. And apparently, so was the place.

Which then begs the question:

What the hell were you guys thinking walking right next to New Jersey Transit’s train tracks?!?!?

Edited by willow_boy

You want to know what happiness is? It's waking up in the middle of the night for no reason, shifting under the blankets and feeling the heat of the person next to you. You turn around and see them in their most peaceful, innocent and vulnerable state. They breathe as though the weight of the world lays on anyone's shoulder but their own. You smile, kiss their face in the most gentle manner so as not to wake them. You turn back around and involuntarily a grin forms on your own face. You feel an arm wrap around your waist, and you know it doesn't get any better than this

C,

As I am struck by the limitations of time, I feel an agonising tug in my heart and I wonder if I should press on once we are miles apart.

Your words, your actions, and those in between that can't be said nor shown, makes me want to believe that there is a sanctuary to go to.

We wretches live in hope, and you make me want to keep on hoping.

TG

three women mingled in my mind on this one.

the first one was you.

I lifted you gently

against the wall

Kissing..

Your skin smell of wild berries

on clear sleepy dusks

Thin silk clasping your breasts

slips off naturally from curved roads

of your route

I follow my compass

heading south

where musks and sweat