The Mail Box

3s,

you're making my head cave in...you've broken my heart too many times...it's shattered to pieces now...and it won't stop bleeding. i don't know what to do with you anymore.....I'm trying desperately to can this monster in my head but you're making it harder for me to go on. I am in complete torment with everything, everybody...you must see how hard it's been for me...it's a lonely...lonely life for me...how could you not see? why do you hurt me so much...why do you hate me so bad?

if you were the only person i had to think about....i'd rather be dead by now. you make me feel like...hell.

FUK my head is messed ... because of you..and so much more! Fuk.

Someone turn this off.

you,

how many times must i tell you to mind your own business! y can't you just f#&king ignore all my posts? fyi

see "My Controls" board settings...manage ignored users...duh? i'm so sick of you ... i don't need oppinions from you

or any of your kind...just let me be...

why talk to people who obviously don't want to talk to you...?

why pay attention to any of my s@%t? are you so dumb?

N!

Thanks for inviting me to help out with your event yesterday.

SO cool ... that I'm just a voice-over for lass than 20mins and you pay m X amount!!! :cool:

More, more, more ... PLEASE!!! ;-)

Will CANCEL any conflicting appointments should you need/text me for the next 1. ;-P

Basta ... I scratch your back, you scratch mine. ;-)

Again, tanks for helping with the Speechcraft. See you again on Wed. ;-) The boys will welCUM you. ;-)

A

hk,

"If I leave here tomorrow would you still remember me?"

Bye, bye, its been a sweet love.

And though this feeling I can't change.

Please don't take it badly,

The Lord knows I'm to blame.

And, if I stayed here with you now

Things just wouldn't be the same.

For I'm as free as a bird now,

And this bird you'll never change.

And the bird you can not change.

And the bird you can not change.

Lord knows, I can't change.

Lord help me, I can't change.

(free bird - lynyrd skynyrd)

t B)

Edited by tabouki
Guest bleeding_angel

simula pag-ahon ng araw hanggang sa katirikan ng liwanag ng buwan...

simula pag-gising hanggang sa malapit ng pumikit ang aking mga mata...

ikaw pa din ang nasa isip ko...

iniisip mo kaya ako?

ibinubulong mo kaya kahit minsan sa isang araw ang pangalan ko?

hinahanap mo kaya ako tulad ng paghahanap ko sa iyo?

sana kahit sa panaginip maibulong mo man lang sa akin ang sagot.

-bleeding_angel

goddess ng yosi,

hulugan mo ko dito...kahit tatlong stick lang!

umaasa,

-iwa

goddess ng kababawan,

ramdam na ramdam ko presence mo ngayon sakin...medyo nakaka irita...nabobobohan ako sa sarili ko sobra...alam ko dati na kong bobo...pero iba ngayon...calling ba ito? :blink:

-iwa

Edited by iwalkalone

To ___,

Oh, you once thought of me

As a white knight on a steed.

Now you know how happy I can be.

Oh, and our good times start and end

Without a dollar one to spend.

But how much, baby, do we really need?

Cheer up, Sleepy Jean.

Oh, what can it mean

To a daydream believer

And a homecoming queen?

:flowers:

-- PCD

Unidimensionalerite:

I am amazed at how unidimensional you are.

I am even more amazed that you cannot understand the fact that not all people are as unidimensional as you.

You find it so difficult to comprehend wide and varied interests because ... you dont have any wide and varied interests.

But wait...that should not surprise me as you have this penchant for starting on things but not having enough character to see them through - look at all your "abandoned projects..."

That is such a pity.

:lol:

The sky's the limit when you risk it all. Foolhardy, I was. I have done it in the past and fell flat on my face.

It was like the final seconds of having to bungee jump. That final shove to free fall when you suddenly find yourself jolted back to reality. Too late. The plunge towards the earth's core is closing in and immensely overwhelming. You can't stop the pull of gravity.

At that moment, it made you re-think what triggered the final "yes".

you,

in a strange way, that felt good. a few tears here and laughters there. stubborness and understanding. resistance and acceptance. thank you. but you do realize this is the second time, right? enough na ha? :P take care.

please don't worry about me and julia ;) we'll be fine.

te echo de menos ya. :*

love,

me- ever ttw :)

hey stranger,

i know someday you'd be reading this so might as well pour it out here huh?

i know how bad you felt when you cheated on me. and you know how it broke my heart into a million pieces. yet with all the lil shard of broken heart, i still loved you the best way i could. true enough i know i've forgiven you. but you know how a glass gets broken and even with the stickiest glue, you just cant erase the marks left by that one mistake?

yes, i did my fair share of lying. but i never lied to you about how i felt. i know i love you. i feel like i love you. it's so real. real enough that it made my life cross a white light sometime when you were away. but i came back.. coz i swear on the other side, you called out my name. you called me and said sorry. then when i woke up, the first thing i did was grab my phone but u called too. and said you love me and asked me how i was. "i'm fine... i'm loved"

you dont know this but i never cheated. you always thought i did. with Jay? you can ask him yourself. he fell for me and i did crazy things but that was all fling. not even close actually. he was just looking for someone to impress with his cars etc. but you are the only thing that matters to me then and now. you are the only reason why i still think life has something great to offer me tomorrow. you are the only reason why i never thought mazda 3 is good. :)

you are my soul mate.

you are my love.

you are my life.

just so you know, whenever you ask me to feel the things you never show, i just close my eyes and listen to you. and i know what you mean instantly.

see you around.

Have you ever felt that your spirit is bursting with energy whilst the body is screaming in exhaustion? I’ve always had the notion that this body can endure almost anything.

Weathered countless perils. Emerged unscathed. Bruises became wounds, unsightly scars.

Nonetheless, managed to move forward with forced tenacity. It was a complete transition, I may say. The intricacies are difficult to express in words. I guess some thoughts are never meant to be written at all.