The Mail Box

This and "Random Thoughts" are two of my favorite threads. Even if I rarely post here, I get a better appreciation of how people feel deep down when they are being totally honest with their feelings. I've posted a few times before, and reading them again makes me want to shake my head. Oh, well. Perhaps I'm better at being senseless, after all. heheheh.

For you...

Somebody Has To

Shel Silverstein

Somebody has to go polish the stars,

They're looking a litle bit dull.

Somebody has to go polish the stars,

For the eagles and starlings and gulls

Have all been complaining they're tarnished and worn,

They say they want new ones we cannot afford.

So please get your rags

And your polishing jars,

Somebody has to go polish the stars

i look at you and i'm amazed how easily you've become my world. how naturally you assumed your place. how easily i broke my defenses. how easily i betrayed even myself. how i've become such a shameless sap. i look at you and it makes no sense and complete sense at the same time. both infuriating and comforting. both annoying and calming. i look at you and i'm forgetful of the past, happy with my present. delirious with the future. i wonder always what's in store for us. and there are parts of my life i want to speed up so we can get to our happy ending. but it's also interesting to wait and see how this all unfurls. what tomorrow will bring. what new delights we'll discover. what secret irritants will become the fuse for our clashes. and what will make either of us swallow our pride and make up again for the nth time.

i'm the sun in your morning sky. and you're my biggest fan.

every minute without you is excruciating. and every minute that brings me closer, ecstacy.

am,

sorry for ignoring your calls and messages. above all, for not showing up. gaud! i am sure you're baffled at this point. i've always wanted to see you. you were an exception to my ex-bf rules. of course, you knew this. he was only you. it was obvious. wasted time in calling, texting, emailing and would you believe asking friends/connections about you (for how many years now, not a chase... being in touch with you satisfied me). our chapter is finally closed. well, in my case it is.

honestly, i don't know why. my dreams about you suddenly stopped. my enthusiasm in talking to you ceased. no current love. i am just enjoying nowadays. though, i am still proud that i had you once in this life. somebody good-looking (actually excellent in my opinion), sexy (very), tall, intelligent and smart. hope to see you doing the print ads thingie in the near future.

good luck! :)

i am sorry to hear the news. i hope you do find the courage to believe that you did not lose him at all. that he has only been taken back to his Father's arms.

i pray to God that He give you the strength to face today and the coming days as this loss has been great.

have the heart to believe that now you have an angel to look after you wherever you are.

your friend,

Y

Edited by KristinLavransdatr

Dear You,

Yes, yes i know i missed the bus! I don't know if staying on IT was worth it. Don't think that I didn't treasure the times. I DO. It was one of those instances that I wish I could ride two at the same time. But that would have been unfair to you, me and her.

Fear really makes us do the safest thing and parry us away from the unknown and untested.

But alas, I never regret having been on the ride with you. I believe someone else is riding with you on your journey now. Best wishes. I'm still a friend. Always and forever. :)

Sincerely,

Me

dear you,

you used to like songs. here is one for you.

i hope i got the words right.

i believe we shouldn't let the moment pass us by

life's too short

we shouldn't wait for the water to run dry

think about it

cause we only have one shot at destiny

all i'm asking

could it possibly be you and me

so if you'd still go i'll understand

would you give me something just to hold on to

and if you'd stay i'll hold your hand

cause i'm truly madly crazily in love with you

time has come for us to go our separate ways

God forbid but my mind is going crazy today

i feel so cold feel so numb i'm having nightmares but i'm awake

help me Lord fight this loneliness take this pain away

now that you're gone i'm all alone

still hoping that you would come back home

don't care how long but i'm willing to wait

cause i'm truly madly crazily in love with you.

I miss you. Maybe what I did was wrong; maybe not. Who's to say? The only thing I know for sure is that I miss you terribly. It hurts so bad, yet I can't do anything to stop the pain.

I can't ask you back; I don't want to ask you back. Not yet, not until we've learned what we have to do to solve all the problems we've encountered these past few months. I don't want to have to go through what I've been through before; it hurts too much, and I don't think anyone deserves that.

Hopefully, by the time we learn what's wrong, learn what are the solutions to our problems, we could start anew. Maybe you'd still be free and I'd be too. Maybe... or maybe not.

Just remember that I love you, and what has happened is hurting me too.

finally... she shot you... straight up to your heart. let her go man, let her go and continue with your life. she's got her own world now and you cant fit in. fast cars, caviar and the 3g? WTF? for God's sake, let her go... and you go die in a farm somewhere... that's where you belong

it is so wonderful of you to be thinking of our "future." a lot of girls would have been elated to hear what you have told me last night. my friend wants to hit my head with a baseball bat for being so indifferent about it. you are one of the only two men who have included me in the plans of their future. the rest of the pack just wanted to live the present with me. but you, you look beyond today with me and for me.

i hope to be worthy of you. and each day everything i do and every decision i make are all towards making you proud of me.

faithfully,