The Mail Box

My dear D,

I had been writing about this since yesterday, but somehow, for unexplained reasons, my post simply won't stick to this board. Nevertheless, here I am again with the hopes that it will finally be posted.

I had tried to keep my emotions in check. Ever since suffering and causing others to suffer, I had resolved to just stay in one corner and devote most of my time focused on my work and the daily tasks at hand.

Just the other day she called. Oh what great joy to finally have heard her voice again. It had been quite some time since we last spoke. I believe it was shortly before Christmas when I met her last and gave her something from the office. There wasn't the sweet kisses anylonger. 'Twas just a hi and hello thing.

But the other day's call was enough to throw everything out and just be happy that she did.

Yet amidst this joyous feeling, I still could feel something was lacking and I can't darn explain it. I am at a loss as to what it is.

Do I still miss her? I'd like to believe I do. She had been a part of me and we shared some extremely adventurous time together. She was part of my plans and I was part of hers. We complemented each other but we were not meant to be together in the end.

I am still at a loss. Although we just spoke a few minutes back, that joyous feeling still reverberates.

She needed help and I was just too willing to. Unfortunately however, I had run out of contacts to the place where she wanted assistance.

For a time, I believed she was the 'love of my life.' But she has since moved away.....far far away. I wonder if I will still see her. But I have accepted the fact that even if I do, I may never taste those sweet kisses again.

Now where was I? I am lost. Will somebody in the house help me get back to where I was?

Will you?

-TG (K)

Hello my dearest HEC,

It was nice to have heard from you again. You should know how happy I was that you called.

I was......'swept away'.......as you always say.

However, something was amiss........and I can't explain it.

I still miss you. I am not expecting that you respond the same.

But hearing your sultry voice was enough to give me this inner happiness that had been absent for quite some time already.

Take care always my dear. Hugs and kisses to 'M'

-TG

my dear sf,

the mixed emotions within deeply exploded the last time we meet. it was a combination of passionate emotions that ardently desire to express itself in the serenity of time. can an afffection be controlled if it runs through the veins of your very being? can an affectionate desire be thwarted by even the strongest opposition available? i don't think so. it will always find ways of expression no matter what the situation might be.

my ardent desire of being with you find its new meaning last night. I have never expected that it will happen that way. but i have no qualm that it happened. yes i feel the happiness that i have never experience for such a long time. the togetherness of the two people who try to understand and to be available to one another is such a lovely experience to witness. yes, i am here for you. the intertwining emotions that i experience is such a beauty to reckon with.

never have i imagined that such passion will remain in me. never have i dreamed that this feeling will arise again in such a time like this. but who am i to control it. it will be a great disaster if this emotion finds no fulfillment in such a lovely lass like you. the great understanding and the openness you have displayed is such a joy to reckon with. maybe, i can never find another woman whose amiable face is such a sight to watch but with a distinction of an inner beauty as well.

allow me to travel with you till my last breath. maybe, yes maybe, the crescendo of notes will tell me how deep you are and how open you are in accepting me, not as a lover but as a person who cares for you so much. time alone will tell me how committed i am in this special friendship that we have for you are an extension of my very soul. a person who adds value to my existence and adds meaning to my dreams and desires.

maybe, one day, the memories of our togetherness will be a witness of how our mutual admiration for one another grow in such a way that maturity find its new fulfilment and meaning. my dear, let their be a distinction of loyalty to a wonderful friendship that draw us together as one in which i will remain true to my word. to travel with you is both a pleasure and a privilege experience. may we never close doors until my last breath come to an end. YES, i will remain.

YKIC :flowers:

THANK YOU STRANGER. THANK YOU FOR SPENDING TIME TO CALL ME WHEN I FEEL SO DAMN ALONE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. SORRY, I DOUBTED YOU WHEN YOU SAID THAT YOU WANTED TO BE THERE FOR ME. I THOUGHT, WHAT THE HELL!

BUT, YOU PROVED ME WRONG & I'M GRATEFUL. IN A WAY, YOU INSPIRE ME EVEN IF WE BOTH KNOW THAT YOU MIGHT NOT GET ANYTHING IN RETURN. I HOPE THINGS WOULD BE BETTER & I COULD RETURN THE FAVOR SOMEDAY WHEN I'M READY.

To the akyat bahay guy,

It's been a great weekend for me cause we were together :blush:

Thank you for the effort, even if you're not well yet physically. But I have to admit that I missed that bonding moments with you....

Hope you get well soon cause we have a full week ahead...And how I wish I can take care of you... as I said, mura lang akong 'caregiver' :lol:

Your Satisfied Customer,

Your Sweet

:wub:

K,

Just be still. Let me embrace the hurting caused by my own doing. Allow me to go back to the wonderful days and end the reminiscing with an imaginary tear in my eye. Pretend that you believe me when I say I've moved on.

Yes, I know.. I know how many times you told me that it's just a fantasy; a lie I actually started to believe would come true. And yes I conditioned myself to prepare when the bubble will finally burst. No K, I don't blame the victim. But I definitely miss the dream.. Coz for a second there, I found real joy in the midst of my circumstance. The victim threw back the ball so hard to make sure it'll create a bruise that will stay on for a long time. It's not ok, but I'm not complaining as well.

I'm proud of the blood that runs in my veins. I am a product of a race that has been very simple yet substantial. My elders were no Einstein but they gave us the pride of choosing good over evil.

It was unfortunate. Yet it happened that way. And I may be hurting too much, but one day the wisdom of that experience will shine through. Though not now, not soon...but it will...it will...

So please stay still K. Just stay still. And let me be. One day, I'll have the courage to entertain your intentions too. But not now. Not yet. At least not tonight...

D

P.S.

Tomorrow's judgement day. Whatever and however I perform this week will either make or break my path to the goal. I'm scared. Please be "there"...

Mr. Exclusive,

Thank you for loving me in your own special way. Thank you for the care and concern shown by your persistence everytime I just send a word or two. And thank you for the time shared when I needed a listening ear the most. All of those are precious. And you are too.

Danielle

h2b,

so... wala nang atrasan ito? :lol:

pupunta punta pa kasi tayo e...

food tasting lang dapat...

all those chocolates got you and made that the most expensive "date" ever! :lol:

let's haggle for more freebies and onsite add ons on the next one.

can't believe we're actually on our way there...

your "fair" lady,

w2b

ps

sex... weewee lang pahinga... sunday this week... ;)

Edited by BallBreaker

Kamusta ka na mahal ko?

alam mo ba na ang saya-saya ko ilang araw na ang

nakakalipas?

Ang sarap ng pakiramdam na alam kong andiyan ka lamang.

Hindi man ako lubos na mahalin,

pagtingin sa akin ay nariyan pa rin.

Kapwa puso't damdaming sugatan

mula sa mga pangakong di' iiwanan

Ako'y nalululong sa iyo

sa bawa't araw na lumilipas.

Hinahanap, nangungulila, umaasang isang saglit

sa isang araw na di inaasahan

tayo nawa ay lubos na magkakaunawaan.

At pag dating ng yaong panahon

tayo'y magmamahalan ng walang katapusan.

Kaya't ingatan mo o irog ko,

ang puso't damdaming kong ito.

Damhin ang aking pag-alala

sa iyo at ibang minamahal.

Nawa'y tayo'y pagpalain

upang ang dalawa ay mapag-isa

sa piling mo ako'y mananatili

hanggang sa pagbati ng huling hantungan.

Edited by the grudge

To My Mr. Akyat Bahay Guy,

Being with you 3 nights in a row is beyond what I am expecting :cool:

Thanks for making me feel important

Hope that the " I don't have any reason to" will hold true as long as you can :wub:

Couldn't ask for more.... FOR NOW

I love the way things are going....bawing malupit na di ko inasahan :)

Sa uulitin :*

Ever Satisfied Customer,

Your Sweet

Edited by sikret_prend

SWIFT,

To see you inside Megamall ... walking with her, BB ... it hit me. I cant and shouldnt want/need you the way I do.

You're taken ...

Though it was fun ... the two MEMORABLE and SENSUAL times we had together.

Thanks for making me feel SO good!

I will miss your touch, kisses and THRUSTs ...

A

Edited by barenaked

sf,

even a short message means a lot to a simple man like me.

the chaotic day that just passed by and the many heartaches

the people share is enough for me to pause a while and rethink

of what proper priorities a man or woman must take. and there are

no easy answers to all the things that are happening so far.

today, i want to start a journey of hope and joy and love and goodness.

hope since most people feel the hopelessness and they are trying to

look for it in so many avenues of life. someone has said:"life without Christ

is a hopeless end but life in Christ is an endless hope". may we find hope

only in Him.

joy is what i longed for, and i'm glad that i have it in you. no explanations,

no buts, no ifs. only in you and that's it. thanks my sf.

and thank you for sharing our love. let it grow, let it go deeper. strong,

and unconditional. no fear only commitment.

and lastly, thanks that in you, i experience goodness beyond my imagination.

again, thanks my SF. (YKIC) :thumbsupsmiley:

My ever akyat bahay guy,

bago matapos ang ngayon, binuo mo naman ang araw ko :)

salamat sa pag papangiti sa akin araw araw

para man akong baliw na nakangiti sa harap ng cellphone ko pag nag tetext ko, e ayos lang

ang importante, lagi mo akong naaalala... lagi mong pinaparamdan na kahit di kita kasama, andyan ka lang ;)

sana lang..sana nga...

hanggang dyan lang muna, baka maudlot pa :D

can't wait to be with you again tomorrow... :wub:

"More than you think" - I like that :blush:

:*

Your Sweet

Edited by sikret_prend