The Mail Box

s,

just read your pm. yes, i do read pm's if only to be entertained. but yours is taken with much appreciation.

and because you asked for it, i am going to post again. :D

i waded through a sea of murk, much like that of guimaras. and i find myself submerged in it. i hope this isn't lost in the same bottle of cries and miseries the world has bestowed upon those whose lives have been a tumultuous ride of deadly caterpillars and wild rivers.

to those who hate those who feel hated by the same world who gives you love and life, be patient, if not, let hell loose. this, after all is not the real world where sensitive people die in agony. this is a world you can shut down and turn on when you're ready to hit the keys and let yourself be judged, be admired, be envied. there's no biatch here but you who say one is such.

s,

this is a post i intend to immortalize on screen because you pm'd me to say you miss my posts. thank you!

08/30/06

I watched the sunset a while back it was awesome. As it sets, i threw in all my worries. I just want my life back and my routine back. Its pointless... if the sun would explain why its changes color while setting, it would have done so... thing is, its not living. I have no energy left to drive home, i'll be just checking in somewhere and head home early. Anyways i just hate the contradictions, and delays. People may seem in total control of themselves but then again can't even explain why... so many fascinations, contradictions, empty promises, temperaments. For the meantime, i'll just enjoy the cold breeze... God is with me. God stand and stood by me. God shelters and sheltered me. God knows and shared my pain. God is in me, so why look somewhere else. Perhaps its one way of getting closer to him than trying to be close to someone who don't want to. God is all good, now i see all the realizations of what just happened. Don't pursue someone who don't want to be part of your life even if you give your all and heart to that person instead get closer to God. I believe i did not lost any battle, amidst the phillaging and preying of other people I stood noble and true to all my convictions, my promises... to who i am and to what i promised. I keep my promises. I am happy inspite all of the famous last words spoken. The betrayals of life will always be there, i believe this is what makes us better... admirable in a sense we have the capacity to trust and be true to our promises. Even the son of God got betrayed with a kiss... still forgave. I am only a man so too i shall even if not asked. People that done us wrong sometimes would even admit to it, well in some point people don't change the way they are... take the story of that lil nasty scorpion... "its in my nature." Then again we're not of a lesser being. Let's just move on. The only thing constant is change itself... then again... there are paradoxes and anomalies in life.

Tonight i lay me down to sleep... after a long, long while, i feel greater.

dear l,

i heard you're dating someone now. oh you're not? oh just exaggerating? :blink:

ahhh.. okay.

oh well. good luck. looks like you need it more than i do

i, on the other hand, am deliriously happy.

so here's a tip from me to you:

don't try so hard.

just don't.

trust me. :hypocritesmiley:

yours forever,

funshine bear :wub:

Dear Mundo,

wala akong makausap kaya kakausapin ko nalang ang mundo :wacko:

E ano naman?

E ano naman kung maputulan ng meralco?

E ano naman kung walang ilaw, walang kuyente...walang pc?

E ano naman kung maputulan ng tubig?

E ano naman kung mapalayas sa apartment at walang matuluyan?

E ano naman?

E ano naman kung wala akong pera?

E ano naman kung wala akong cellphone?

E ano naman kung di na makapag txt?

E ano naman kung pati PLDT maputol na din?

E ano naman kung di na ko kumain?

E ano naman?

E ano naman kung walang magmahal sa ken?

E ano naman kung di rin ako marunong magmahal?

E ano naman diba?

E ano naman kung wala akong direksyon?

E ano naman kung wala akong ambisyon?

E ano naman kung ...wala akong maiisip kundi...

E ano naman

E ano naman diba?

lubos na napapraning,

Iwa

Sonnet 11 - And therefore if to love can be desert

XI

And therefore if to love can be desert,

I am not all unworthy. Cheeks as pale

As these you see, and trembling knees that fail

To bear the burden of a heavy heart,—

This weary minstrel-life that once was girt

To climb Aornus, and can scarce avail

To pipe now 'gainst the valley nightingale

A melancholy music,—why advert

To these things? O Beloved, it is plain

I am not of thy worth nor for thy place!

And yet, because I love thee, I obtain

From that same love this vindicating grace,

To live on still in love, and yet in vain,—

To bless thee, yet renounce thee to thy face.

do you blame me for breaking by the last straw you slash on my back? how i hate what you do to yourself. i do not hate you. i hate the things that you do that do little justice to yourself. for the gift of life given to you every day. the very gift that a lot of dying people would k*ll for to have if only to be with their mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters and friends again. for the gift of having what the blind is deprived of. for the gift of an able body which is the envy of those whose limbs have gone numb. i hate what you do to yourself!

when i used to do those things, they came with responsibility. no one was hurt, because no one knew. no one felt what i was doing to myself, but i. but it was something i vowed to do only for a time. and ended it because i knew i am more than flesh and blood. my elements were strong, and continue to be so because i force myself to be strong. you are only weak because you believe it so. you are only a substandard individual because you think you can never be more than one's second best.

those men have women they take seriously. those men have women they ask to be their girlfriends, wives and lovers. those men take you less than any of them women because you make them. you tell them. you show them.

damn it! i am not talking to you again if you don't stop the degrading things you do to my friend who was a great person before you took over and corrupted her soul! you don't talk to me about my sins because i don't deny having committed them. you don't talk to me s@%t about anything because my back had been broken even before i could turn away from you.

i have sinned but i don't repeat them sins again. i commit new ones. because sins are only good when done once. when done several times they become unforgiveable. and nauseous. revolting. repulsive. and disgusting.

Edited by KristinLavransdatr

used to reading respected pieces of literature that talk about the most mundane, simplest things in the world in so many words, in a thousand brilliant images, i was not surprised to get hooked by a movie with technically just two characters who technically were just talking and walking over a period of continuous battle of memory recalls from the first minute to the last when it ended with celine dancing to an unknown (at least to me) song while jesse sitting comfy, unmindful of missing a flight that would change his life. missing the flight so that he will not have to be on time again to miss not just a few hours but a whole life.

i've been munching on astroplus and oddysey flicks the last several days now. if you know me, it means i'm not in my element. you know, i got something sucking up my soul and making my surround and crisp digital dreams into a silent movie of black and white.

"when you're young you just believe there'll be many people with whom you connect with. later in life, you realize it only happens a few times," says the movie.

how many times did we just shrug our shoulders when a wonderful connection had taken place and the man/woman had to leave and you to just stay and forget about the entire experience thinking: "oh, well, there will be a next time with a new guy/lady who will be just as perfect. this is a world of several billions of people. and we are not even counting the martians yet. there's bound to be more of this type of connection."

but you meet new ones alright, and when you're alone you secretly take note of what the new ones didn't have that the perfect guy/lady wore in their heads like a crown. and the process continues and you hate yourself for thinking there would be more like him/her. and you refuse to call yourself names.

"you cannot replace anyone because everyone is made of beautiful specific details," says celine. the beautiful specific details eat you up because they are the details that block your brain from accepting mediocrity and substandards. you have the image of a perfect match outside what you have created for your self. outside the checklist that you tick off when entries match. but the perfection of the ones you let go is beyond checklists and tick boxes. the perfection goes beyond what you choose to believe and accept and make do.

there are movies that slap reality into your face. truths that confront you when your soul is being sucked up by something so simple, so ordinary as an sms not replied on time or calls dropped a few times...

I wonder why I can't find love. I am in love with my "supposed" boyfriend. When we met, he told me that he is legally married, but wasn't happy there. We got along just fine and I started developing feelings for him. Today i just wanted to tell him how much i love him.Finally, I was bold enough to tell him this. A few days after, he came to tell me that his wife going back again into his life. I was weak and scared. My heart broke and I cried and cried. Well there wasn't anything I could have done, because I knew he had another. Now that he is back, things are not the same anymore. I don't get all excited, and worse still, he now finds faults in everything I do. I feel lost. I know I don't feel the same way for him, but I am still sticking around. I don't know if it will get better or worse. Or, what my true feelings are?

You broke my heart,

you shattered my pride,

you killed my soul,

you lost my hope,

I can't stop my tears,

I can't ever sleep,

I can't ever eat,

I wait for you to come back,

Back into my life,

I only hope and dream,

I hope you know I'll wait for you forever,

All I have are precious memories,

memories I can't abide,

the feelings I still have for you,

I just can't seem to hide,

you were my first love,

you said we'd last forever,

but I guess forever is short,

and now I guess for never,

I hope you know that I'm always here for you,

always waiting with open arms,

and forever I'll love you...

Dear Ate,

I just realized, it wasn't pride that upset me. It was what everyone tried to make me believe, including myself. Maybe it was because the burden of knowledge & the undue guilt of, therefore, collaborating with the covers-up of powers that be through my helpless silence is a form of acquiescence.

I also cannot regret my knowledge & awareness for which I'll remain culpable if I simply try to forget. I now don't want to & I can't. Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are always doomed to repeat them. And I'm not one to be kicked by the same mule on the same spot.

I realized I'm upset because my services have been employed by people who were eloquent in words of nobility & virtue. They gave me free hand to exercise what they perceived as my talents to pursue the highest & greatest good. That I did & don't regret.

It isn't regret for my involvement & my knowledge & awareness. It is nota lamentation of time & efforts wasted. It is all but a natural consequence of pain & disappointment upon I must not lose myself or I will wither in despair & seek the shallow escapes that gave me fleeting respites from my pain.

That is what precisely the enemy wants me to do, kick myself, silence myself, shut myself off from the world, escape from the pain. I've been raised as a good sport by my mentors at home, school, work & leisure. The game & season is never over until it is over. There are times-out, practice periods, a regimented discipline & study that a good sport must imbibe. That I shall do. Kick myself & lose by default, I shall not.

I will have patience for God is not done with me yet & the secret wager between me & God will continue. This is one wager I shall strive to win, even if I know I'll lose because it isn't the winning that is important but the playing the very game itself.

Now I feel much much better.

Your brother, the Awakened Dreamer.