The Mail Box

ABC,

Something scares the hell out of me... Too bad Im still not sure what it is... I guess it's my past haunting me.. I tried my best to put everything behind me,but still the bad memories keep on resurfacing...

I have moved on, but pieces of it remains,and I need to get this out of my head real fast, before it gets me... again.

MSRC

MSRC,

i know you're doing your best to get everything out of your system and i know its not that easy.

whatever it is thats haunting you, dont let it in---again.

i know what you're going thru, deary...

remember that im always here for you to back you up no matter what.

i love you my little sister :) *BIG HUG*

Season_Girl

SA MAGTATAHO SA NBI CARRIEDO,

mamang magtataho ng carriedo NBI CLEARANCE...palitan mo na mga lecheng NBI staff! Yun mga ulol kanina, indi maayos ayos mga tao, kaw bosing naayos mo! saludo ako sayo! indi katulad ng mga letseng taong gobyerno yan, indi nagiisip, masusungit kala mo mga importante. konting reklamo sa mga tao kung hindi tumitiklop, nambubulyaw! simpleng pila hindi maayos! mga counter na walang attendant indi lagyan mg sign na close para hindi na pilahan ng mga tao. ikaw pa lgumawa ng paraan para mapadali yun pila. sa picture ganun din, buhol buhol, magsusuntukan na mga tao sa singitan, inayos mo. 3 lines, alternate. indi naisip ng supposedly nag aral na mga NBI staff...galing mo.

-moist von lipwig-

Hey,

I'm just here if you need someone to talk to.

I won't ask you what's wrong or if something happened,but that doesnt mean I don't care at all.

It's just that I think that you're a very strong person.

But if in case it comes to a point that it's too much for you to handle, and you need someone to back you up,

just give it a yell,and ill be there. :)

dear mister-sitting-behind-me-in-bikram-class-class-this-morning:

this is the 3rd day i've heard you complain about the heat. by now you should've adjusted to the temperature. kinda defeats the main purpose if it were done in an airconditioned environment, dontchathink? may i also request that you refrain from grunting and growling when you exhale while doing the pranayama. it distracts me.

what was it that yogi t loves to say over and over again to which i silently reply t#ang%na mo in my mind? "...feel the pain, k, you can do it! feel the pain!"

so there. do it too. silently this time.

lovelots,

sweating-it-out-yogini-k