• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Sleep well dearest...Let my love be your blanket to keep you warm.

Sleep well sweetest... Let my arms stretch out to hold you in your dreams.

Sleep well dearest... In slumber we can be together.

Sleep well sweetest... I hold you in my thoughts, I keep you in my heart.

For always.

-urC

Edited by Wyld

m! hindi ako masungit at hindi ako galit! nakaka urat lang kac pag makulit ka at madrama! uulitin ko ha, matino akong kausap, kaya pag napagusapan nang hindi matutuloy, e hindi talga! wag ka nang magdradramang kesyo insensitive ako at walng pakialam, kung wala akong pakialam edi sana d na kita tinanong pa... eto lang ung sakin... cnabi ko na sayo na ayoko ng ganto... i dont have the time and energy for something like this... at least not yet! pero sabi mo ok lang... ayan tuloy! at isa pa... matuto kang sabihin ung nararamdaman mo ha... hindi ako manghuhula! haaaay buhay! o cge na... sorry na...

you are so funny. who gave you the idea i wanted to engage in courtship? if i want you i will grab you by the hand and kiss you black and blue.

you hope you can get me with your moves, your flirtatious looks, your heart-wrenching words of endearment, your humor, your wit, your compliments, your pretty face. easy.

i know what i want. i know when i want what i want. when it comes to men i can be stupid. when it comes to men i defy dignity and not pretend it is alright because it makes me happy. when it comes to men i take full responsibility and accept i'm bad for being selfish and work on remorse later. i don't make excuses when it comes to my "man stupidity." that should make you happy.

but i think i'll keep you hanging a little while longer. hang on. i just need to make sure that the length of time you suffer is the same amount of time you'll make me suffer later.

wrong girl? if you're strong enough, i will be good enough for you.

Edited by KristinLavransdatr

i've decided not to keep your hopes high. you're nice to talk with. you're funny. you're alright. but heck, these things aren't just good enough.

i'm looking at a certain something. something nameless. but i know what it is when i see it. and i didn't see it in you.

i guess i will stay date-less for a little while longer. better be real than be larger than life on a stage of pretentious ecstasy.

as i said, my marks are high. and no way in this lifetime will it get ever lowered.

Dear R,

I guess I will have to force myself to understand why you have to leave. I just want you to know that my offer still stands.. I'm just here whenever you have "that itch" to text someone. Take care my friend. :)

Love,

G

And if you have to leave

I wish that you would just leave

'Cause your presence still lingers here

And it won't leave me alone.....

Guest simply_miss

Dear Mr. D,

Thanks for making our trip extra special

There is a lot of "first time" in my life

I enjoyed each moment with you

I appreciate you more everytime I look at you and

Seeing you as being you and getting along with people around you

I love hugging you and kissing you even in public

I am just so into you...and I hope you won't mind it....

I am looking forward to this week

Spending time with you alone again...

Take care always baby....

xxx

:) :wub: :)

Ms. C

Edited by simply_miss

to the man after paul:

i regret having shoved you away. or rather how i shoved you away. so engrossed in that film about losing a guy in 10 days, i did some of the how's to you. my reasons weren't clear. but my fear was.

i sent you an e-mail blaming you for things you didn't do. i demanded that you defend yourself so i could crush you some more.

i sent you messages telling you i needed you, not you per se but what you can give. i turned myself into a user, a clingy girl, a whiner, an attention addict. i became every girl you hate.

and i lost you. unfortunately we're not stars in a film. we are real people and deus ex machina is only an element in fiction.

my fear consumed me. and i can't go back to the time when i was still whole.

to the man after paul:

i regret having shoved you away. or rather how i shoved you away. so engrossed in that film about losing a guy in 10 days, i did some of the how's to you. my reasons weren't clear. but my fear was.

i sent you an e-mail blaming you for things you didn't do. i demanded that you defend yourself so i could crush you some more.

i sent you messages telling you i needed you, not you per se but what you can give. i turned myself into a user, a clingy girl, a whiner, an attention addict. i became every girl you hate.

and i lost you. unfortunately we're not stars in a film. we are real people and deus ex machina is only an element in fiction.

my fear consumed me. and i can't go back to the time when i was still whole.

waaaaah! this is exactly how i lost her... jeeeze... and i saw the film after we broke up. i should ask though, were you doing it on purpose? i mean knowingly to shooo him away?

para d OT...

M,

you knew i was scared, and thats why i kept pressuring you. u handled it pretty well though... but it was just too much in the end. one of us had to give up... funny how you're told of the do's and donts of the game, yet still unable to follow them just the same...

no more showing of weaknesses. i will have to cry somewhere else.

J

I wish I was just the only woman whom you've met in your life. Your first and your last. I wish I could erase your past... so that you won't be in pain anymore.

Ah yes you're life is all too complicated to handle.. to accept.. I guess no other girl could ever love you like I did. To stand by you, to be with you, to risk everything, to hold back nothing...

But lately... I've been tired. I've given so much of myself that there is a part of who I am that I do not know anymore.

I wanna go back...

But I don't want to lose you.

Right now, the only way to be with you is not to be me.

And it's not easy....

I hope you see how much I really love you.