sometimes when you and your significant other

had a fight because she makes you laugh. She's

the one you talk to when you're feeling down

because she's willing to lend an ear and be a

friend. She's the one you spend time with between

buddies, before you find "The One". You know the

one who hangs around in the meantime.

She's too laidback, too easily amused by the

same things your male buddies are amused by.

She's too understanding, too comfortable.She

doesn't make you feel nervous or excited the way

a "real woman does. But she's cool, nice, funny

and attractive enough that when you're lonely or

horny and need an intimate female companionship,

she'll do just fine.

You don't have to wine and dine her because she

knows the real you already. She's not easy, but

you know that she cares about you and is

attracted to you, and that she'll give you the

intimacy you need. And you know you don't have

to explain yourself or the situation, that she'll be

able to cope with the fact that this isn't the

beginning of a relationship or that there's any

possibility that you have any real romantic

feelings for her. It won't bother that you would text

her sometimes just to say not to text you because

you're with your girlfriend. She's just sooo cool?

why can't all women be like that? But deep down,

if you really think about it (which you probably

don't because to you, the situation between the

two of you isn't important enough to merit any real

thought), you know that it's really not fair.

You know that although she would never say it, it

hurts her to know that despite all her good points

and all the fun you two have, you don't think she's

good enough to spend any real time with. Sure, it's

mostly her fault, because she doesn't have to give

in to your needs --- she could play the hard-to-

get b***h like the rest of them does, if she really

wanted to. But you and she both know that she

probably couldn't pull it off. Maybe she's not really

your type.Whatever the reason, somehow life has

given her a lot of really great qualities but has left

out the ones that men want (or think they want) in

a woman. She's just too thoughtful. She'll

sometimes buy you things you need; she'll

sometimes buy you or cook midnight snacks for

you and personally deliver it in your place. She

wants to be special to someone, too. We all do.

She has feelings. She has a heart. In fact, she

probably has the bigger heart than any woman

you've ever known because she's had a front-

row seat to The Mess That Is Your Life, and she

likes you anyway. She obviously sees something

worthwhile and redeeming in you because although

you've given her nothing, absolutely no reason to

still be around, she is. She's just your convenient

excuse to fool around.

Anyway, yeah. I'm a Meantime Girl. I don't know

the reason, really, and at this point I don't even

care. I just want to let every guy to know who's

ever had the good fortune to have a Meantime Girl

that we may be a lot of fun, but we cry too. A lot.

And someday we won't be around.

bwahahahahaha...

you just won't stop!

i thought everything was fine and "settled". you chose her and seemed like you were on your way to being happy (or at least, trying desperately to get there.) and now this...

well, what did you really expect anyway? continuing to see and sleep with someone you didn't and could never love?

then again, i don't want to say you deserved to be slapped. the moment i see her, i'll kick her ass myself. i never even laid a hand on you like that. what a biyatch.

bwahahahaha. but funny, isn't it?

it's just so f**king hilarious.

bwahahahahahaha.

not orig but....

MEANTIME GIRL

She's the one you call when you're bored or

sometimes when you and your significant other

had a fight because she makes you laugh. She's

the one you talk to when you're feeling down

because she's willing to lend an ear and be a

friend. She's the one you spend time with between

buddies, before you find "The One". You know the

one who hangs around in the meantime.

She's too laidback, too easily amused by the

same things your male buddies are amused by.

She's too understanding, too comfortable.She

doesn't make you feel nervous or excited the way

a "real woman does. But she's cool, nice, funny

and attractive enough that when you're lonely or

horny and need an intimate female companionship,

she'll do just fine.

You don't have to wine and dine her because she

knows the real you already. She's not easy, but

you know that she cares about you and is

attracted to you, and that she'll give you the

intimacy you need. And you know you don't have

to explain yourself or the situation, that she'll be

able to cope with the fact that this isn't the

beginning of a relationship or that there's any

possibility that you have any real romantic

feelings for her. It won't bother that you would text

her sometimes just to say not to text you because

you're with your girlfriend. She's just sooo cool?

why can't all women be like that? But deep down,

if you really think about it (which you probably

don't because to you, the situation between the

two of you isn't important enough to merit any real

thought), you know that it's really not fair.

You know that although she would never say it, it

hurts her to know that despite all her good points

and all the fun you two have, you don't think she's

good enough to spend any real time with. Sure, it's

mostly her fault, because she doesn't have to give

in to your needs --- she could play the hard-to-

get b***h like the rest of them does, if she really

wanted to. But you and she both know that she

probably couldn't pull it off. Maybe she's not really

your type.Whatever the reason, somehow life has

given her a lot of really great qualities but has left

out the ones that men want (or think they want) in

a woman. She's just too thoughtful. She'll

sometimes buy you things you need; she'll

sometimes buy you or cook midnight snacks for

you and personally deliver it in your place. She

wants to be special to someone, too. We all do.

She has feelings. She has a heart. In fact, she

probably has the bigger heart than any woman

you've ever known because she's had a front-

row seat to The Mess That Is Your Life, and she

likes you anyway. She obviously sees something

worthwhile and redeeming in you because although

you've given her nothing, absolutely no reason to

still be around, she is. She's just your convenient

excuse to fool around.

Anyway, yeah. I'm a Meantime Girl. I don't know

the reason, really, and at this point I don't even

care. I just want to let every guy to know who's

ever had the good fortune to have a Meantime Girl

that we may be a lot of fun, but we cry too. A lot.

And someday we won't be around.

grabe, ang sad talaga nito...

you are always found to be waiting by the window when night falls. waiting for me.

when day breaks, you are found just out side my door. waiting for me.

you are found in a corner, staring at me, when i am busy working. waiting for me.

when i'm done, you stand up, following me. still waiting for me.

and i wonder why i couldn't love you as much as they who have chosen to leave,

and i wonder why i couldn't care for you as much as they who have never cared as much,

and i wonder why dogs could be a lot better than men, and why men couldn't be at least

a bit as good as dogs.

Edited by KristinLavransdatr
Mr. screwup,

your in deep doodoo. just wait... Kala mo an pogi mo, ala ka naman pera. Ni indi ka marunong mag drive...

Your otherself,

Hari ng Sablay

pogi ka naman, e. ok lang kung hindi ka marunong mag-drive. marami dyan driver, hindi naman marunong maging tao, kala mo kung sino, hindi marunong tumingin ng pedestrian lane. kala mo dahil may kotse sila monopoly na nila makarating ng mas maaga. at marami dyan, may kotse, wala rin namang pera, at lalong wala ring face value. kaya ok ka lang. :cool:

your friend,

KL

pogi ka naman, e. ok lang kung hindi ka marunong mag-drive. marami dyan driver, hindi naman marunong maging tao, kala mo kung sino, hindi marunong tumingin ng pedestrian lane. kala mo dahil may kotse sila monopoly na nila makarating ng mas maaga. at marami dyan, may kotse, wala rin namang pera, at lalong wala ring face value. kaya ok ka lang.  :cool:

your friend,

KL

hehe. im still broke, pero salamat :) .

honey

been quite sometime now.... i know leaving me was the best thing to do.. you had your reasons... and unfortunately i've found them all valid....

i know you never would want to see me this way, hurting... grieving...

sorry but I just can't help it.... we may not have had so much time to spend with each other but every minute with you was more than enough... to make me feel special to make me appreciate my whole being...

you've known me inside out.. from the childlike me to that woman hidden behind the walls of dark secrets.... you've accepted me for what i really am and not for what i could give and offer you....

it's just so sad that you have to say goodbye that soon.... but i'm still hopeful.... if you were my destiny then i'm sure all roads will lead u back to me....

for the meantime just do take care... i'll always be here for you no matter what.... i love you so much.....

your dakilang GF

Fretch :wub:

Oi punk! Hmmmnwwuaaah!!! How was your day!? Mine was ultra-boring coz you weren't around.. :(

Hey.. guess what.. I'm gonna miss you so so so much :cry: But I'm gonna hold on to our promise on the night I fell for you again.. that we'll see each other once a month.. Don't you dare back out from it coz it was all recorded on video.. Hehe.. Well.. 5 days to go & I'm gonna hand you a letter.. a very long letter that will reveal every little thing that you never really noticed since day 1 --- 1st day of our classes on Foundations of Accounting 4 years ago.. everything.. :blush:

But apart from all these, I'm gonna miss you so so so much.. I love you (for real).. bestfriend.. :heart:

A Lifetime's Worth of Hugs & Kisses,

Aimz

Hon,

I want to tell you I love you, and that you mean the world to me.

I want to tell you that you are the most important person in my life, and as of this moment - I know that it is you that I want to be with for the rest of my life.

I want to tell you that I will forever be here, through whatever this love will bring me.

I want to tell you, but I know now that I need not to. You already know.

So allow me to apologize instead.

I'm sorry for my issues - for bringing up the your past when I did, instead of just helping you get though your issues with my past.

I'm sorry for being stubborn when I should've been more understanding.

I'm sorry if I seem to need to see exactly how much I mean to you.

I'm sorry for saying words I know would hurt you.

I'm sorry for caring if it did only after I have said it.

I'm sorry for the times when I seem to hate you - I don't. The pains sometimes gets too intense it clouds my judgement and I can't breath and I need to shout and scream. At times I feel the need to hit you and lash out, but I can't - because I know that just as you are the cause, you are also the cure. And nothing is sweeter than being in your arms. Being held lovingly, as if there is no fear in this world, only certainty.

You gave me love, and I will never throw this away.

Luv.

Hon.

A,

I want to call you right now, the pain is so intense.

The hurt is so deep, I need you to help me through it. But you're asleep and I don't want to intrude. I'm crying. There's nothing I can do about this. I can't go to you for help.

Things are different now, and I must ignore these feelings of paranonia and anger - I need you. I need the man I once knew - the friend I once had in you. The one I could call in the middle of the night for comfort. The man I could disturb when I please. The man who adored me. The man who had no past - and the man whose only future was with me. I need to hear him tell me that things are going to be ok. That he's here and that he'll be here no matter what happens. That man I could believe - That man I could count on.

He would slay dragons for me, and he would make this nightmare end.

I want to look into his kind kind eyes again. I want to tell him that I love him, that it's him that I need. I want to thank him for all the love he has given me. I want to beg him to stay. Stay with me forever and never go away.

how do you start picking up the pieces? when does healing start? how do you force yourself to turn your back away from something that has given you a glimpse of happiness? how do you say goodbye when you ache to say i wanted to stay?

it is difficult to keep my eyes from crying. i am losing yet again. i screwed up once more. and this time, i may not be able to pick up from where i was. how so short a time seven months could be... but how so much has changed.

i can only imagine the pain it will bring me when i see the sweater she got me because she saw that i was cold... i would find it difficult not to remember the good days that her squeegy ball would remind me...

so much pain brought by so much love... if only the situation was different.

i have only myself to blame. i would have averted all this if only i did the logical decision a few months back... but love got over me... and now, i suffer.

she will get by... she has a lot of friends... a lot of people to turn to... i lost those friends when i decided to love her and stay with her... so i'll be trying to move on... alone... just as i did when all this started.

i love you, baby... i wish you all the happiness that i cannot provide.

Babe,

It was just today that I feel everything will be alright, for the past days i have all tears in my eyes you were not aware of, my mind is questioning my heart on the issues of the present, I am not sure if I will be your happiness or if you will be happier to let me go..

I have to make a decision...

I have to do this myself...

my decision is to love you still and I wont let go..even if you would by chance set me free...

Im my heart and in my mind, I will Love you..I will stay where I Am, away from you Physically..yes..but my Love will be there to walk with you wherever, whenever you are.

I was once drenched in sadness and you came along, i don't want to be in the storm anymore..I wanted to be with you, in your warm embrace and kissess...

I am asking you just one last chance..im not forcing you to love me like before...I have hurt you so badly in the past...but please let me have this last wish..

Please Let me love you instead...

With all My heart,

ST

P,

Thanks for giving me the reason to update my CV ... because of that, I have an interview today! ;-)

Hope before my contract ends, I will be able to choose what I really want and not just settle.

Have a safe and successful trip.

A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPO,

I am anxious to see you this Sat. There's much to share and update you.

Hope things will be different from the last time we were together. I guess, it's up to me anyway. I was a little reserved that time ... not sure of what to share with you ... I wasnt as open as I usually am with you.

I will ... I miss you a lot! ;-)

A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ate R,

The plans we have for the family ... I can and only will work on them as long as you're there to guide everyone.

Mom and Dad leaving today for a few months ... will certainly make me be a little more responsible w/ my finances. I guess I just need some obligations to put money aside rather than just spending on material things.

At least that Sunday ... we were all able to talk as a family and air out our grievances. Ate N's dilemma certainly made us grow closer.

Whatever happens ... I am here.

I love you and our family!

A

how do you start picking up the pieces? when does healing start? how do you force yourself to turn your back away from something that has given you a glimpse of happiness? how do you say goodbye when you ache to say i wanted to stay?

it is difficult to keep my eyes from crying. i am losing yet again. i screwed up once more. and this time, i may not be able to pick up from where i was. how so short a time seven months could be... but how so much has changed.

i can only imagine the pain it will bring me when i see the sweater she got me because she saw that i was cold... i would find it difficult not to remember the good days that her squeegy ball would remind me...

so much pain brought by so much love... if only the situation was different.

i have only myself to blame. i would have averted all this if only i did the logical decision a few months back... but love got over me... and now, i suffer.

she will get by... she has a lot of friends... a lot of people to turn to... i lost those friends when i decided to love her and stay with her... so i'll be trying to move on... alone... just as i did when all this started.

i love you, baby... i wish you all the happiness that i cannot provide.

well said sir..

i know what its like..

i feel ur pain...

sarili ko,

nawawala na naman ako...

nalilito, hay buhay bat kasi padalos dalos ako eh

napasubo tuloy ng wala sa oras

tsaka maghanap ka ng trabaho, puro karir inaatupag mo!

sarili ko ulit

baliw hahahaha

sarili ni alex_corvis,

bakit nawawala?

bakit nalilito?

bakit padalos dalos?

bakit napasubo?

bakit puro karir inaatupag?

bakit ayaw maghanap ng trabaho?

ikaw pala dapat ang masermonan eh hehe :P

sweetp.

h.

it's difficult for me to trust in my faith... even if it has proven to be right all this time... how do i know it will continue being so in the future? how will i know for sure that no matter what happens, my faith in the truth will see us through?

you give me no indication that my faith has basis... you do, but those miniscule windows into your soul are so vague and few and far between. everyone says i shouldn't even bother waiting, let alone reading into what you do or don't do. but i can't help it. i look into your eyes and i know what's there and what you refuse to acknowledge. i want to reach out and hold you and tell you to not be afraid. but this is something you have to do on your own.

so what can i do but continue with my life as if it has a purpose away from you? as if i did not care anymore? sometimes my fear is i'm doing all this pretending so well that even you believe i don't love you anymore.

then again, maybe doubt is good. maybe doubt will push you my way. maybe doubt will bring us together.

because my faith isn't doing a very good job at it.

b.

J,

D ko na lang to papadala sayo. D ka naman sasagot e. D ko alam bat ka galit. Ano ba ginawa ko? O d ko ginawa? O basta, desisyon mo yan, so sige rerespetuhin ko.

Sabi mo dati sayang...oo nga sayang. Pero ok lang...masaya naman ako at nagkakilala tayo.

Pero sana nga d mo na lang sinabi. D ko naman tinatanong e. Natakot din siguro ako kasi d pa ko handa. Tapos parang d rin naman talaga nararapat. Daming sabit e.

Naisip ko lang, d lang naman ako may sabit. Ikaw din may sabit. Pero d na importante yon. D na kita sisisihin kasi d mo rin naman kasalanan. Pero ikaw pwede mo ko sisihin kasi kasalanan ko. Pasensha ka na. D ko naman sinasadya na masaktan ka. Sorry.

O sha. Yon lang. Pagpasensyahan mo na lang ako. Malabo talaga akong tao. Pero malamang naman alam mo na yon ngayon. Kung may kailangan ka o sakaling nais mo na ko kausapin, alam mo naman kung asan ako.

Good luck sa lahat.

Ingat ka.

B

Edited by batibut

iniisip ko kung dapat akong manghinayang sa yo. may tikas ka. may itsura. may talino. may kaya.

isa lang ang wala sa yo. wala kang isang salita.

pero ang dami mong sinabi. sa dami nila at sa galing ng pagkakabigkas mo, hindi na ako nag-isip. naniwala na lang ako. basta.

pero maliban sa mga sinabi mo. marami ka ring ginawa. sobrang tindi. sobrang galing. hindi karaniwan.

hindi ko tuloy alam kung saan talaga ako naniwala. sa mga sinabi mo. o sa mga ginawa mo.

pero hindi na mahalaga ang mga yon. wala ka na. kahit nandyan ka lang. malayo ka na. kahit kadarating mo pa lang.

at sana sa pag-alis mo uli, hindi ko na malaman para bumalik ka man, wala na akong pakialam.

o yan, tagalog yan. sana maintindihan mo pa rin. kahit papano. ang sinulat ko. at ako.

Ate R,

Hope when you schedule to go to the house over the weekend ... it isnt in conflict w/ my plans. ;-)

A

CPO,

Hope that you will be able to squeeze in that we meet this Sat. I want to see you ... I miss you a lot! ;-)

A

P,

Have a safe trip!

Am flattered that you asked if I wanted something ... again, thank you!

See you when you come back!

A