And the grass so green?

And the morning light?

Who needs the wind to blow

And the tide to rise

Who needs it?

I don’t know, I don’t know

Yeah

B,

I'm listening to this song as I type this. You never fail to make me smile.

I was thinking how mad I was when I first found out what your "alterego" here is like. I never realized that discovering that side of you would instead make me understand you better, and thus make us even closer.

I've told you so many times, but I can never tell it often enough. Our friendship is something I value very much. I feel so lucky you're still here after all these years.

I can't wait to see you again. I will be counting the days until I do.

I love you.

T.

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

Dear FORGETFUL JONES,

あなたの幼稚な微笑は私の脊柱に震えを送る。

あなたの柔らかい接触は私の睡眠の精神を覚醒させる。

あなたの甘い少しする私に微笑を接吻する。

あなたの炎熱の舌の部品は私の足何でも好む。

私達が窒息させたいと思うあなたの笑い声の作り。

あなたの中国人- 日本の目は私の精神に穴を開ける。

あなたのくすくす笑いは私の耳へecstasy のため息である。

あなたの滑らか、 グライドを見るために私が抵抗することができない線形ボディ。

私をつける、 私は私の小さい接吻との破壊したいと思う。

赤ん坊を心配してはいけない、 私は私が立つどこに知っている。

私により私達に両方の悩みを引き起こさない。

私が私の心を離れて得るようであることができないけれどもあなたのことを考えることにおいて私を責めてはいけない。

私を忘れてはいけない、 赤ん坊。

I hope this makes sense. :lol:

Eight :)

I'll be alright. I know I will. I'm a strong girl but I have my moments of weakness too. It's what makes me human. Things can only get better. I still have myself, and I am fortunate to realize that. I have friends and my work to dwell on. These are the reasons I will myself to be strong. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine.

L

I sit here alone in the dark. Crying in agony, knowing no one can see and hear me. Wishing someone is here with me to comfort me, to hug me, to tell me everything will be alright. But there is no one. I am alone. I wipe the flood of tears. I try to wipe them dry but they keep on flowing. I wish it would stop. I am in so much pain right now. I don't think I can handle this. But I have to get past this. I will not let it ruin me.

I feel numb, empty, emotionally void. I told myself I won't cry. But I did. I still am crying. Tears are almost blinding my eyes right now. This will be the last time I cry over this, over you. This will be the last and only time I allow you to hurt me this bad.

I now have exhausted all tears. Enough already.

L

dear you...

inasmuch as i dont wanna be a burden...

i feel that i owe it to you and to myself to be honest,

m tired already. i dont think i can stay this way.

its not that i am letting this go without a fight.

been there... done that.

this will always remain in my heart.

you will always be special...

and i will always wish you well.

thank you.

me

what's happening? it used to be pure fun here, but i can't say the same anymore

misunderstandings and hurt feelings, everything is taken personally nowadays

everyone seems to criticize anything and everything about everyone else

one bites then the other bites back then others join the biting session

but then again, everyone has his or her own free will

B,

thanks for the revelations. i realize that it could have been a waste of my precious time, but then again, i think that it helped me know you a little better. all those nonsense paid off in the end. i'm glad it's over (at least, for me). that's all it ever was -- nonsense!!!

i wish you well though.

L

Edited by mayella76

it's been a while now.... and i really thought i was finally over you...

it's been exactly one year since we first met... and up to now, you still have a significant impact on me...

I truly miss you a lot, but... as you said... we have to do what we have to do...

everything changes... but nothing is every truly lost

take care... i miss you....

J,

It's been six months since you left me. In a month's time, I will pay respect to your remains. You, my love, my soulmate, who has been reduced to ashes. After all this time, I will finally come to you. It still pains me that we will be reunited in such a circumstance. Nevertheless the thought that you're in a happy place now comforts me. A person as good and as caring as you deserves nothing less than heaven.

You may be gone, but never you will be forgotten. I love you.

T

YOU

I heard you're working nearby... saw you online in YM... wondered if we're friends again... wondered if you're happy... wondered if you're doing well...

Sometimes, I also wonder... should I have not said that goodbye...

Then again, I really didn't think I can handle another year of tears and crossing my fingers... hoping you'd be the man I know you can be...

I loved you then... in my own may, I still love you now... you've carved your part in my heart, so I guess you'd have a niche there forever...

So... just take care... and yes, sometimes, I really miss you...

Especially when the full moon is out... and the night sky is all lit up...

Sigh...

S,

my angel, my love and my soul ,you are the only reason that's why im still here. I know that life will hold many triumphs and trials for you. I want to be there to share in your joys and to be your shoulder when you need to cry. I will protect you from all the evils of this world.

I love you more than life itself and I would give my life for you . Please know that you are and will always be the light of my life. You made my life complete.

i love you

C

B,

Funny. I feel like Galadriel, at that time she tried to take the One Ring from Frodo.

I was tempted out of my wits. Still, as hard as it is, I passed the test. We both did.

It was great seeing you again. It has been more than a year, hasn't it? I've always missed you, but I was never aware just how intense that feeling was until I found myself with you again. You make me happy, and I thank you for that. Your presence means so much to me.

As always, "goodbye" never passed our lips when we parted. I don't think we ever will say goodbye.

A mere thirty minutes, and I'm already missing you.

Love,

T.

At the crucial moments, when the big decisions are made, the huge losses are suffered, or the big victories are won, we are often alone; no friends or family around as we cry or cheer or shake in indecision. This is an irony of life; you can never entirely predict when fate ambushes you, thus, you often face it bereft of suitable company.

Yet I was not always alone in those moments.

I hear your voice again, that quiet, cool counsel, telling me that this is why I have spent so much time in training; so that I can move in quick confident steps. This why I have been made very aware of the weaknesses and shortcomings afflict so many people, so that I will learn to always have a plan B to carry the day.

I hear your voice again, low, husky, whispering in my ear as you go on tiptoes, that precise english diction perfectly clear to my gun-shot hearing. You were always a part of me during the big turning points, my lady. I wonder if you ever knew it?

You may have left me to pursue your destiny. But during many of my crucial lonely battles, I realised that, in spirit, you never really went away. I pray that in the same manner, a part of me still serves you, whispering in your ears the words of hidden black magic that will give you understanding and strength over the dark forces, to command them even.

And I pray that, in truth, all partings are but temporary.

-Felix Villaflor IV

G,

Somehow, out of all the twist and turns our lives could have taken, and out of all the chances we might have missed, it almost seems like we were given a meant-to be moment ... to meet, to get to know each other, and to set the stage for a special togetherness.

But some things are indeed unpredictable... changes come along much as i want to believe that everything happens for a reason this one is hard to find.

Everything was all good, but then you were gone without saying a word, i wonder what i could have done, what i could have said. Everything seems to be perfect.

The least i could ask now is for you tell me what have gone wrong, have you fallen out of love? Did you found someone much better? Was it all better than ours?

Time flies and still i long for your touch and your kisses, but im left here hopeless and waiting for you to come back.

But sitting and waiting for you would do me no good and i know you would'nt be happy if you see me this way. I have to move on with my life.

I want you to know that your one the greatest thing that happened in my life, i enjoy our banter our closeness and all the things we shared. You will always be in my heart ... I still love you.

H

Its my fault, I should have paid more attention... or maybe i shouldnt have rushed you... but its no use talkin bout it.. i know its over .. but im still hoping its not... i keep thinking bout all the decisions i made and if i could have done it differently but i guess whats done is done... all i can say is i do love you... and i am such a coward for not saying it to you.