The Mail Box

Deli,

I am guilty of falling in love too easily. I tend to love too much. I tend to love too soon. I have cried so hard so many times, it's a wonder I still have tears left.

The human heart is resilient. My heart is a battleground, but it's ok.

F*ck 'em all. I will live.

T.

jean,

I Love You,

I practice saying these words

whenever you are not around

but when you happen to be near

I could never deliver the sound

You make me feel nervous

My heart wants to start jumping

The moment I see and hear you

The birds seem to start singing

Yet I have no courage at all

To show my true feelings for you

it frightens me to imagine

what you would do if you knew

would you be happy for my sake

and encourage me to go on?

Or would you laugh to my face

and scold me for what I've done?

So until I am sure I can take

your reaction in whatever way

I keep my emotions in check

and sigh when I should say

I love you.....

kits

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

Dear DELI,

I am guilty! all the time. you know that. and you know why. i regret nothing. i love relentlessly, recklessly and i give everything cuz my heart overflows with love that needs to be shared with those who need it.

for now it's time to love myself... that i may have more love to give.

mwah! love yah! :*

Dicay :)

I'm sorry to hear what's happening and truly sympathise with you. I am at a loss of words and it pains me to see a friend hurting - God knows I've had my fair share of it. I wish I could offer you a hug right now if only to soften the blow somewhat. I'll be here if you need me.

Sincerely,

E

Thank you. I wish I knew of a more eloquent and articulate way to tell you how much I appreciate the time and friendship you have extended. But I find that at a time like this my intelligence deserts me and I am stripped of the words I know how to write so well.

I awoke this morning feeling nothing for 10 seconds. It was the sweetest 10 seconds of knowing no pain. But as my mind slowly slipped into its own world, I grew weary. I'm tired of having to be the strong one always. Just this once, I need someone to be strong for me.

I'm sorry to burden you, thank you for being that warm light across the cold 3,200 kilometers of sea listening to me cry. I know everyday is a new day fresh without mistakes filled with promises of good things to come. I know I will be okay. But for now I need to cry for this sadness that only I alone can own.

-L-

Dedicated to a friend...

Winter Falls

As darkness falls within wintery walls, the warmth of ice to hold you

The setting sun to a moonlit calm, the thunder of snow flakes abound

A wretched screech upon the window sill, murmuring down long corridors resounding on your bed

Reposed head, stars streaming to the nether mending what was once asunder,

kindling lost embers to a dawn's new might

Hinges untethered, new portals opened, days once again go round

None left unsaid, not one regretted as with every new step upon the snow,

a new path rendered

10-04-2004

Edited by Z

Is it possible to love you so much that I am willing to let you go?

When I see how much you mean to me

that I am willing to take the pain and the hurt

so that I can spare you the same.

When I can see that loving me would only

cause you more pain than happiness

and that you deserve something better.

They say I'm a coward for not fighting for you

but am I?

When fighting for you would be easy for me

even if that fight would tear you apart.

And not fighting is very difficult for me because

it means losing you, my pride and my love

simply because, you are better off without me.

My dearest darling daughter,

I'm sorry. I know I haven't been the best parent you could have. I'm sorry for always dragging you into the mess I call my life. You with your own pain, sitting there pretending everything is okay in your world. You who sit there that wipes the frown off my face, the tears off my eyes as your own heart cries.

I wish I could tell you that life is easy. I wish I could live my life better if only to give you hope. I wish I could erase all that hurt for you. I wish I had chosen a better father for you. I wish I could give you a better mom. But you have to know that I love you more than anything in this world. And I would embrace any pain if only to ensure that you and your sister will not have to know a day of tears.

I know I said that I needed someone to be strong for me, I forget. You have always been the strong one. You have always been there for me. You have always held me as I cried, asking no questions and just loving me unconditionally.

I've told you this time and again -- when I grow up, I want to be exactly like you. I still do. You are my bestest friend. I love you more than you, anyone or this whole world would ever know. No child should ever be without a mother. I am here now, everything will be okay.

Mommy

dear twin...

just wanna let you know that no matter how hard it is for me to do that leap of faith, i did it. should i say i'm doing it now. your words did echo to my thoughts for awhile. it made me think. u said it wouldnt be easy and it isnt. you said i should look back and not regret any of it, m trying to see the good in that. i have to admit its hard... very hard.

but i do know this is the right thing to do. been there, done that. i'm just not good with the transition periods. my only cry is take out the pain and lets fast forward the story to the next chapter.

thank you for your kind words. thank you for the inspiration. thank you for telling the truth no matter how hurtful it is. most of all, thank you for being the twin that i never thought you will be.

i wish you the best in life. m just here when u need me. god bless.

**your twin**

dear baby sis,

i still dont have anything to say. amidst the time that i've been quiet i remain to be the sister that u will always have. you will have to learn to know that i do have these moments.

as i always say, i will always wish you well. i will always be proud of you as u are someone who has learned to be independent and strong. all our choices will never compensate to perfection. we will have to learn to cherish the good choices we've made and manage to get the good out of the bad choices.

god bless you.

Edited by c3

To Whom It May Concern,

yesterday we posted a commentary about foreigners using wrong grammar in the similar thread and we are just reacting to the one posted by nzchick but unfortunately a MOD (we dont know who he/she is, syempre) deleted our posts because of the fact that some people are nasty they cant accept that sometimes they fall on the same filth. the MOD deleted our posting because its OT but as i back read a little a MOD posting also fall on the same category. what is this? double standard? thats hipocrisy!

well some people are indeed nasty and feel superior than others. such little power given to this person can be dangerous.

critically yours,

cee

ps. hey! i didnt observe the formal format of this letter. what the heck! hehehe...

Dear R,

Have I told you lately how grateful I am for having you? You've been everything good and beautiful in my life for the past eight months. You've given me so much I am compelled to give everything back --- and more.

Thank you for being the man that you are. Thank you for taking care of me better than I take care of myself sometimes. Thank you for being sooo patient and understanding even when I'm being very difficult at times. Thank you for not losing your patience even when I'm being such an ass.

Above all, thank you for loving me the way that you do - and for telling me you love me every single day :wub:

Always,

V :*

To Whom It May Concern,

yesterday we posted a commentary about foreigners using wrong grammar in the similar thread and we are just reacting to the one posted by nzchick but unfortunately a MOD (we dont know who he/she is, syempre) deleted our posts because of the fact that some people are nasty they cant accept that sometimes they fall on the same filth. the MOD deleted our posting because its OT but as i back read a little a MOD posting also fall on the same category. what is this? double standard? thats hipocrisy!

well some people are indeed nasty and feel superior than others. such little power given to this person can be dangerous.

critically yours,

cee

ps. hey! i didnt observe the formal format of this letter. what the heck! hehehe...

dear cee,

i came across your mail and i just wanna stress that there is no and there shouldnt be double standard in this site. it is unfortunate that u and some other people had experienced that. perhaps the admin can help you in tracking who deleted what.

rest assured, the admin and the mods are mandated to follow strict rules and apply them here. power tripping will and is not to be tolerated at all cost.

thank you very much for bringing up this concern.

--angel eyes--

Cee,

I was the one who deleted your post and jazzmine's post due to its OT nature. You yourself said it was OT. If your post was in the RANTS and RAVE thread then no MOD would have the right to delete your post. It's nothing personal.

Now, I don't know which post you are referring to that was OT by a MOD. I just caught the last page of the thread and deleted as I deemed it fit. But if you must know, there have been instances where MODS delete other MODS' posts due to OT, but of course you also never notice this because you also don't monitor all the threads. Just because you personally don't see it happening it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen.

If you have a problem with this then kindly report it via PM to any ADMIN. I shall remain steadfastly righteous in my decision of deleting your post and jazzmine's post. See, the problem with OT posts is that they encourage more OT posts so MODS are tasked to nip them at the bud.

p.s. I just checked the last 2 pages of the said thread and the only MOD that posted would be me. What was so OT about my post? :blink:

My dearest,

I never thought you can hurt me any more than you have already, but you did. What have I done to you to deserve such? Because of you, I am now experiencing infinite sadness. My heart is shattered into a million pieces, I don't think it'll ever be whole again.

L

Kuya,

At last, after waiting for over a year, your big day is finally near. I can almost taste the champagne. Remember when you came home one night, you smelled of alcohol and told me you didn't know what to do without her, that you wanted to marry her the soonest? I couldn't help but laugh because aside from the fact that we never discuss matters of the heart, the sight of my tough, macho brother, half-drunk, dead serious and absolutely love-struck was indeed a Kodak moment.

Yes, you make a picture-perfect couple but I would have preferred someone who can compensate your shortcomings, who was raised with the same values that we were taught. But you are so alike in a lot of difficult ways that has caused Mom and Dad a lot of hurt and pain. I can see that you adore each other but love does not stop at accepting each other's faults. It also entails growing together into perfection, or at least with the sincere effort to do right.

I pray that you both learned from last year's drama. Whatever we do, good or bad, will affect the family. It doesn’t matter how old we are. We may move away from home, get married, have our own lives but we never really outgrow our family. I am comforted by the thought that we always have each other to fall back on. Mom and Dad raised us well. Perhaps their only fault was loving us too much, even if they sometimes quietly disapproved of our actions.

Be thankful that in this universe of madness, you have found your clarity. Love her, nurture her, grow in God's grace together and teach your children the proper values, just like what Mom and Dad have tried to teach us. I'll be leaving them both in your care so please take care of them as we give them back the unconditional love that they have showered us our whole lives.

Congratulations again Kuya. I will miss all of you.

Love always,

Your little sister

There you go again... blaming your inadequacies and your inability to deal with life by placing the blame on your favourite scapegoat... me.

Well it's not going to work this time. I refuse to take the blame for anything this immature, ill-considered, and utterly selfish tantrum of yours, our break-up, results in. You started this, you deal with it.

Deal with my near total lack of feelings for you. Deal with the fact that I will rub my right to access to our daughter in your face forever. Deal with the fact that the entire reasoning behind all this is because you are a spoiled child who didn't get what she wanted from me. Deal with it all. And be responsible for it all.

Because I will no longer be responsible for all your screw-ups. I realized I never was. Because despite wgat i may have caused you to do, it was still your decision to do. You've lived your life in mock deference to the will of others to acquit yourself of your responsibilities... find someone else to play your scapegoat now honey. I'm through.

And one last thing... deal with it when I finally find someone I can truly love.

ANGEL'S SONG

Hitoribocchi nanka ja nainda to

Yoru ni nigekonde iikikaseta

Kekkyoku sore wa jibun no kodoku o

Hinihini ukibori ni shiteku dake datta

Kensou kara hanareta kaerimichi

Itsumo to nani mo kawaranai noni

Kurikaeshiteku noka to omottara

Kyuu ni namida ga komiagete kita

Tayorinakute nasakenakute

Fuan de samishikute

Koe ni naranai koe de

Nukumori o hoshigatta

*Nee kimi wa tashika ni totsuzen araware

Watashi no kurayami ni hikari sashita

Soshite sukoshi waratte daijoubu datte unazuite

Watashi no te o totte arukidashita

Kimi no se ni tenshi no hane o mita

Tsuyoku naritai to nagatta no wa

Itami ni nibuku naru tame ja nai

Tasukerarete sasaerarete

Ataeatte yurushiatta

Ano hi mamotte ikitai

Mono ga dekita kara

**Nee kimi wa tokidoki muboubi sugiru kurai

Watashi ni subete de butsukatte kuru

Sore wa amarinimo mabushi sugiru hodo de

Watashi wa mabataki sae mo oshimu no

Kimi wa se ni tenshi no hane o motsu

* (repeat)

**(repeat)

Kimi wa se ni tenshi no hane o motsu

Kono kanashiki jidai no giseisha ni

Kimi wa douka naranaide hoshii

Setsunaru omoi ga todoku youni to

Watashi wa kyou mo inoru youni utau

For my Little Bebe,

Daddy misses you a lot and I want you to know that I love you. I would give up everything for you. You are everything to me and everything I am, i give to you. Can't wait for you to come home.

Daddy T

English Translation of the above..

ANGEL'S SONG

Escaping into nights, I told myself

That I was not at all alone

But after all, it revealed

Nothing but my loneliness day by day

On my way home from the bustle of the city

Though it was no different from any other day

I thought I would repeat such pattern of life

And tears welled up suddenly

Feeling weak and wretched