Finding Older And Married Women Attractive

i always post i still prefer titas (25 and up) than the younger ones.

back then my biggest age gap was 20years. i was 19 she was 39. more than 2hours nonstop no release on my part. she was literally bruised and sore later. 

now im in my 40s and titas are still my go to sa spas. its more of the mental pleasure than the physical one. true, my greatest lays post pandemic are both under 21. but on the average ive had better experiences on the 25 and up versus below. 

one major factor to consider is the mental foreplay. younger girls tend to be sheepish on the directness of fetishes. older women can co-direct the flow and will tell you what they want. 

another part is the post coitous experience. more mature girls love convos about anything. there will always be a mental, personal interview and discussion BUT that doesnt mean the do not value rest and sleep. younger girls? tiktok or games yan 😂

finally the health factor. titas are aware and have seen the dark side of sex, Reproductive Health wise. they clean. they test. they inspect. and they are responsible, jeje generation? "luh ano yun may tumutulo talaga? imposible naman yun!" eh tanga amp 😂

when a married woman is in a bad marriage / relationship chances are if she likes you, she will be very direct in conveying that whether through words or actions, and if you know, you know as what my online mentor DANNY has said on his YT video, but anyways it's really hard because you have to face the wrath of the BF/husband if he ever finds out about the affair so my advice is not to indulge in it and let her love you from afar.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an observation. I’m seeing more relationships now where the women are considerably older than the mean. The appeal must be in the experience (over-all, although likely sexual exp included). They are more confident, and direct in that alam na ano gusto w/o playing around. Confidence usually equates to appeal imo.

8 hours ago, BaileyG said:

Just an observation. I’m seeing more relationships now where the women are considerably older than the mean. The appeal must be in the experience (over-all, although likely sexual exp included). They are more confident, and direct in that alam na ano gusto w/o playing around. Confidence usually equates to appeal imo.

imho i think when it comes to relationships, whether serious or not, mas madali kausap kasama and older women. mas straight forward. 

sa mga younger women, mostly genZ, madalas mababaw at puro kaartehan lang alam. shempre hindi naman lhat. 

3 hours ago, turuan mo ko said:

imho i think when it comes to relationships, whether serious or not, mas madali kausap kasama and older women. mas straight forward. 

sa mga younger women, mostly genZ, madalas mababaw at puro kaartehan lang alam. shempre hindi naman lhat. 

Oo nga. Whether it’s the experience, or the thought that there’s no time to waste, still sexy. Hehe

Women sa age na 35 gang cguro 50 maayos kasama...pede gf, fubu, kabit. Usually wala na arte. Pero miron din ako na kilala sa ganyan mga edad na maarte at parang dalaga na di ko maintindihan ikinikilos. HIndi ko na inaaksaya panahon sa ganyan bebot. Swertihan din na makakilala ng just right at pag ganun, tyak happy ka.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I was in my 20s I was attracted to older women. A woman can be sexy to me anywhere from 20s to 50s. I mean Jennifer Aniston is 54, JLo is 54, Julia Roberts is 56, etc.

I admit there's a sexiness to a woman who is comfortable in her body and sexuality, that often isn't found in younger women. It often takes time and experience for that to develop.

I was sitting in Dr. Wine with a few clients. Across our table was this group of 4 ladies. All mature and classy. This one woman was absolutely gorgeous. I can still picture her face. Radiant skin, lips that could suck my cock through a straw…

If I had not been with my clients I would have walked up to her and asked her on a date. No clue if she was married but damn she was something else..

• 3 weeks later...