Finding Older And Married Women Attractive

I had two (2) and they know each other.  Both are in their early forties.  One is married with 3 kids.  The other one is separated with two kids. Both are good in bed and wants no cd.  By the way i am 16 years older than them.  It is been two years since I banged them because of this pandemic. 

On 1/9/2022 at 11:56 PM, Sasha of HS said:

I'm 19 by this time going to 20, since 18 years old i realize that i preferred Older men na pala so when i decided to work on this industry, mas madali ako maturn on. They are great, matured, they don't care about their self straight to the point sila and good in bed. So far i had the best experience. 

Hope to meet you soon. 😁

On 1/15/2022 at 6:23 PM, JST2021 said:

Older women are more confident and more comfortable in communication about sex. I don't know but they also make more eye contact while doing it? That usually leads to a more deadly encounter. 

Yes, cause that’s the way to see if the guy is enjoying or not. Immediately change course if not. 

• 2 weeks later...

My last 3 GF’s were older than me by atleast 8 years, but 4 years ago I had a coworker who is in her late 50s. She’s super fit, sexy, pretty looking and very kind I was so attracted to her and she flirts with me as well but i was just too shy and naive. Sayang, pag naiisip ko. Heto pala sya, retired na sya.

016A3C52-1722-42B5-9392-9D1BF5C51225.jpeg

On 1/9/2022 at 11:56 PM, Sasha of HS said:

I'm 19 by this time going to 20, since 18 years old i realize that i preferred Older men na pala so when i decided to work on this industry, mas madali ako maturn on. They are great, matured, they don't care about their self straight to the point sila and good in bed. So far i had the best experience. 

Ang bata mo papala if what you're saying is true. 9 years palang tanda ko sau. Pero pag tinitignan kita parang matured na tingin ko sau. May mga ganung babae kc lalo na pag matangkad hnd sila nag mumukang bata. Which is bet ko yung mga ganun.

• 3 weeks later...