Bongbong Marcos vs Leni Robredo  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Naniniwala ka bang may pagtatangka o nagaganap na pandaraya?

• Oo naniniwala ako
    • Hindi ako naniniwala
    • 'Di ako sigurado

It's not a question of not being able to explain satisfactorily but rather whether or not bbm can accept the explanation already given.

Bbm camp said may mga ebidensiya sila ng pandaraya...e bakit hindi sila nagsampa ng kaso ng pandaraya? Its a fishing expedition for them. Ang nakakatawa dito gusto nila tao nila ang mag audit instead of a neutral 3rd party expert. Walang kadelikadeza nga naman basta manalo lang.

Aren't you reading the news reports?

They are waiting for the official counts to finish, and BBM is asking his supporters to keep calm and carry lang.

In the mean time, they said they are compiling evidences of possible fraud.

They already have filed a case against the executives of Smartmatic.

They said they will ask for a forensic investigation of the breach of protocol committed by Smartmatic. And of course they will want to have their own experts to be part of the investigation.

Huwag kang mainip. Darating lahat yan. If there is fraud, then let's recount. If there's none, eh di, see you again in six years.

Anyway, malay mo, gawing DOLE Secretary si BBM sa 2018.

if you can easily cheat why only cheat the only the VP, ill cheat the whole slate and get my people all elected incl the Roxas. simple as that. filipinos are so gullible, to think we spend billions and a hand full of people can invalidate 50million voters on a whim. tsk....... helloooo.

Aren't you reading the news reports?

They are waiting for the official counts to finish, and BBM is asking his supporters to keep calm and carry lang.

In the mean time, they said they are compiling evidences of possible fraud.

They already have filed a case against the executives of Smartmatic.

They said they will ask for a forensic investigation of the breach of protocol committed by Smartmatic. And of course they will want to have their own experts to be part of the investigation.

Huwag kang mainip. Darating lahat yan. If there is fraud, then let's recount. If there's none, eh di, see you again in six years.

Anyway, malay mo, gawing DOLE Secretary si BBM sa 2018.

Yun nga e...sabi dun sa nabasa ko they are compiling evidence of fraud. Meron na bang evidence? Sabi ni bbm...we're not saying na may fraud. So ano yun? Walang evidence na mahanap? This is a witch hunt ... For the meantime all moves leads to mind conditioning for subsequent strategies of their camp. Sore loser if you ask me.

Kung maappoint siya sa dole, well that's the perogAtive of the president. Pero paano na yun pinagkakalat na pag si leni ang nanalo maiimpeach si du30? Totoo ba yun o gawa-gawa lang ng bbm camp? Bbm as dole secretary under a robredo presidency?

if you can easily cheat why only cheat the only the VP, ill cheat the whole slate and get my people all elected incl the Roxas. simple as that. filipinos are so gullible, to think we spend billions and a hand full of people can invalidate 50million voters on a whim. tsk....... helloooo.

Because cheating has its limitations. You can't cheat an overwhelming lead. And its not easy to cheat a national election. Ask GMA :D

Because cheating has its limitations. You can't cheat an overwhelming lead. And its not easy to cheat a national election. Ask GMA :D

Right, lalo na kung talagang neck and neck ang laban. Medyo questionable din yung nagkaroon ng lead si BBM sa oversea votes but ndi nabawasan ma lang yung lead, miski man lang a few thousand votes na mareduce para man lang makitang nagreflect yung votes.

Yun nga e...sabi dun sa nabasa ko they are compiling evidence of fraud. Meron na bang evidence? Sabi ni bbm...we're not saying na may fraud. So ano yun? Walang evidence na mahanap? This is a witch hunt ... For the meantime all moves leads to mind conditioning for subsequent strategies of their camp. Sore loser if you ask me.

Kung maappoint siya sa dole, well that's the perogAtive of the president. Pero paano na yun pinagkakalat na pag si leni ang nanalo maiimpeach si du30? Totoo ba yun o gawa-gawa lang ng bbm camp? Bbm as dole secretary under a robredo presidency?

It is understandable for FRM's camp to approach the fraud angle cautiously, especially if it involves forensic investigation of the Smartmatic system and its elusive source code.

Do you really expect them to reveal to you exactly what evidence they have? To give you the opportunity to counter the evidence with another coverup?

As I said, don't worry. Everything will happen in due time. If they find enough evidence suggesting fraud, you can rest assured it will be brought to court.

Kung totoong walang fraud, tahimik ka na lang. Lalo lang nakakaduda yung kadadakdak mo.

This is LP's worst fear --- FRM's addition to Duterte's cabinet will prevent a Robredo presidency, especially now that Duterte, Marcos/Villar's NP, Koko's PDP and Danding's NPC are forming a coalition vs. the LP. I'm pretty sure Grace and Chiz will join Danding.

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 1

It is understandable for FRM's camp to approach the fraud angle cautiously, especially if it involves forensic investigation of the Smartmatic system and its elusive source code.

Do you really expect them to reveal to you exactly what evidence they have? To give you the opportunity to counter the evidence with another coverup?

As I said, don't worry. Everything will happen in due time. If they find enough evidence suggesting fraud, you can rest assured it will be brought to court.

Kung totoong walang fraud, tahimik ka na lang. Lalo lang nakakaduda yung kadadakdak mo.

This is LP's worst fear --- FRM's addition to Duterte's cabinet will prevent a Robredo presidency, especially now that Duterte, Marcos/Villar's NP, Koko's PDP and Danding's NPC are forming a coalition vs. the LP. I'm pretty sure Grace and Chiz will join Danding.

In short they have not find enough proof of fraud....or of fraud at all.

Kung meron nag file na ng kaso yan. Simple as that.

I agree, BBM is approaching this issue cautiously. In case they do not have any substantial evidence to prove the cheating allegations. He doesn't want to destroy his image. He doesn't want to look like a sore loser. He still has a chance in 2022 elections. Unless his opponents could deteriorate his image.

And i do not believe the coalition is against LP. There is no Plan B, it's idea spew by BBM with no supporting evidence. To me, it's just sign as business as usual. Politicians clinging to the biggest power base in the political scene. Like when GMA became president, everyone was clinging to Lakas-CMD. When PNOY was president, everyone went to LP. There is no loyalty in the party system in the Philippines. So it's not surprising everyone is clinging to PDP-Laban because of Duterte.

Edited by Misteryotao

And i do not believe the coalition is against LP. There is no Plan B, it's idea spew by BBM with no supporting evidence. To me, it's just sign as business as usual. Politicians clinging to the biggest power base in the political scene. Like when GMA became president, everyone was clinging to Lakas-CMD. When PNOY was president, everyone went to LP. There is no loyalty in the party system in the Philippines. So it's not surprising everyone is clinging to PDP-Laban because of Duterte.

To me, PDP-Laban, NP, and NPC are making a coalition specifically to get take the Senate Presidency away from LP.

Don't insist that there's no Plan B. I don't buy that.

LP's Plan B will exploit Duterte's weakness -- his penchant to do or say something without thinking it through (or simply, his lack of a master plan, which is becoming more obvious as days pass)

LP would be naive not to have something like it up their sleeves.

I agree, BBM is approaching this issue cautiously. In case they do not have any substantial evidence to prove the cheating allegations. He doesn't want to destroy his image. He doesn't want to look like a sore loser. He still has a chance in 2022 elections. Unless his opponents could deteriorate his image.

Let's be real, BBM is not being cautious...he simply has nothing at this point. sa kanyang bibig na mismong nanggaling kahapon lang sa senado na hindi nila matukoy sa ngayon kung may nabago sa bilang ...in short kung may dayaan nga dahil sa ginalaw yun system.

Yun ang dahilan kaya gusto niyang payagan siya na yun system. Para makapaghanap siya. Pero hindi pa nga daw pinapayagan ng comelec. Eh kung ako naman ang comelec, bakit ko papayagan na ang isang taong may vested interest ang mag audit ng system. May bias na agad yan eh. Besides he has to show probable cause of tampering of the votes. Pero wala nga.

Remember this is the same guy na nagsabing tiyak na ang kanyang panalo at sa dayaan lang siya matatalo di pa man naicast ang unang balota. Sa kanyang kampo rin nanggaling ang plan b na yan para makuha ang boto ng supporters ni digong. Sabi nga niya sa isang prescon, kung siya ang manalong vp siguradong walang impeachment kasi ayaw ng tao na siya ay maging presidente.

Edited by rooster69ph

im an I.T. Professional definitely what has transpired makes us raise our eye brows ... sa i.t. world may ilang stages bago mo ilagay sa production or what we call final product.. during development our developer make their own unit testing with accordance to the clients requirements/business needs/scope and after that we have Q.A. the true Testing stage the unit/software/website has to pass the long list of test script and upon passing Q.A. stage we have User Acceptance Testing stage where in the client has to use it and evaluate it first hand and check if the system is working properly , if theres some changes we go back to development stage again then Q.A. then U.A.T .... if all the approving levels have agreed to pass it, and then we proceed to production the final product phase 1,. any changes on phase 1 is called phase 2.... phase 1 is definitely not phase 2... so the system is never be the same again...

im an I.T. Professional definitely what has transpired makes us raise our eye brows ... sa i.t. world may ilang stages bago mo ilagay sa production or what we call final product.. during development our developer make their own unit testing with accordance to the clients requirements/business needs/scope and after that we have Q.A. the true Testing stage the unit/software/website has to pass the long list of test script and upon passing Q.A. stage we have User Acceptance Testing stage where in the client has to use it and evaluate it first hand and check if the system is working properly , if theres some changes we go back to development stage again then Q.A. then U.A.T .... if all the approving levels have agreed to pass it, and then we proceed to production the final product phase 1,. any changes on phase 1 is called phase 2.... phase 1 is definitely not phase 2... so the system is never be the same again...

Question? What protocols/stages(if you will) did Smartmatic did prior to the elections? Do you have any credible source or a hypothesis backed with proof to back up your claim?

I'm not discrediting you or anything but a credible source/s will shed more light into the situation. IT experts have different views on this matter and it would make you qquestion if their claim doesn't have any bias.

And this is all the more applicable if you are introducing a code change that is as complex as vote alteration. So many variables to consider - number of total votes, potential lead of the frontrunner (in this case BBM), who that frontrunner will be, which ERs to manipulate, etc. - that you would really have to go through all those stages. On the other hand, an alleged cosmetic change may not need to go through the same development life cycle and can be introduced into the system quicker and easier.

And this is all the more applicable if you are introducing a code change that is as complex as vote alteration. So many variables to consider - number of total votes, potential lead of the frontrunner (in this case BBM), who that frontrunner will be, which ERs to manipulate, etc. - that you would really have to go through all those stages. On the other hand, an alleged cosmetic change may not need to go through the same development life cycle and can be introduced into the system quicker and easier.

What cruzada was pointing is it is the SOP of an IT System. A company or agencies may change the SOP because of convenience or any other reason but it is our universal SOP.

About the alleged cosmetic change, who else will know if its the only thing done in the server. That is also why I pointed out before that the I.T. team of Comelec is weak. Smartmatic should not have any access directly to the main (production) server before May 9 to avoid any unauthorized changes. Now it comes a big deal to a closely contested VP race.

I agree with this. Our company specializes in developing and integrating mission-critical industrial control systems. We follow strict procedures for Acceptance Tests. Once you have completed the Acceptance Test and you have to make a change, however minor, a change notice has to be reviewed and approved first by the accepting party BEFORE you make the actual changes, and you have to have the revised acceptance test procedure reviewed and approved first. If the accepting party is strict in doing their job, they will ask for a complete round of test, to make sure the revisions did not affect any other function within the program.

The VCM system is a mission critical system. Smartmatics' procedure in making the changes are highly irregular.

What cruzada was pointing is it is the SOP of an IT System. A company or agencies may change the SOP because of convenience or any other reason but it is our universal SOP.

About the alleged cosmetic change, who else will know if its the only thing done in the server. That is also why I pointed out before that the I.T. team of Comelec is weak. Smartmatic should not have any access directly to the main (production) server before May 9 to avoid any unauthorized changes. Now it comes a big deal to a closely contested VP race.

Comelec's IT Team is weak, and are liable if the investigation finds evidence of fraud in the revised program.

Question? What protocols/stages(if you will) did Smartmatic did prior to the elections? Do you have any credible source or a hypothesis backed with proof to back up your claim?

I'm not discrediting you or anything but a credible source/s will shed more light into the situation. IT experts have different views on this matter and it would make you qquestion if their claim doesn't have any bias.

If Duterte were to reply to you, here's how eh would have said it:

You son of a whore, shut up. You don't know what you're talking about. Di ka man makasabot sa usapan, sawsaw ka pa....

Joke lang....

Edited by camiar

I agree with this. Our company specializes in developing and integrating mission-critical industrial control systems. We follow strict procedures for Acceptance Tests. Once you have completed the Acceptance Test and you have to make a change, however minor, a change notice has to be reviewed and approved first by the accepting party BEFORE you make the actual changes, and you have to have the revised acceptance test procedure reviewed and approved first. If the accepting party is strict in doing their job, they will ask for a complete round of test, to make sure the revisions did not affect any other function within the program.

The VCM system is a mission critical system. Smartmatics' procedure in making the changes are highly irregular.

Same. While i work in a somewhat small financial institution. Nothing related to IT profession. The company I work with made some changes several years ago. As internet became more accessible. The company decided to unify the software used in all departments. So i had first experience on the steps it took to develop a system. And cruzada post coincide on how a software development works.

Going back to the proposed system audit. The audit is must. Whoever is proclaim as winner, the opposing side will call from fraud. The audit will put to rest any accusations of fraud. They really need to get an independent IT analysis. I suggest they get people outside of the country. Foreigners who respectable reputation and has no interest on either side on the VP race.

O tapos na ang canvassing at si Leni ang nanalo! Asaan ang mga ebidensiya ni Bobong Marcos? Wala! Puro ngawa lang! Ang mga de kampanilya niyang Abogado tameme rin! Bwekekekekeke! Lalo na si Dilangalen! Bwekekekekeke!

Samakatuwid ang COC na hawak ni Bobong at COC ni Leni ay Parehas lang ng COC na binilang ng Kongreso! Bwekekekekeke! Mapait ang pakbet! Ampalaya pa more!

Kung slogan nga ng Pepsi pinaghinalaan mo pati yung mga ibang posters dito tamang hinala ka rin hinde na nakakapagtaka tatang na ma-praning ka sa plan b na pinalulutang ng kampo ni Bobong! Bwekekekekeke!

Kung hinde magiging maingat si Pres. Duterte sa mga sinasabi nya siya mismo ang sisira sa kanyang administrasyon! Natural na gagawing isyu ng oposisyon ang magiging palpak ng administrasyon! Yan ang esensiya ng demokrasyang bansa.

To me, PDP-Laban, NP, and NPC are making a coalition specifically to get take the Senate Presidency away from LP.

Don't insist that there's no Plan B. I don't buy that.

LP's Plan B will exploit Duterte's weakness -- his penchant to do or say something without thinking it through (or simply, his lack of a master plan, which is becoming more obvious as days pass)

LP would be naive not to have something like it up their sleeves.

Edited by hellyeah1