Always Follow Your Heart ( Daw. )

If it has to be you and him against the world, then most likely, it won't work. This is not the movies where you have a director directing every aspect and ensuring a happy ending. We are humans. We f#&k up and we crave the approval of the people who matter to us. Also, if everyone around you hates your partner, there has to be a valid reason 99% of the time.

I did this s@%t before and the only reason I don't regret it is we had a child. Aside from our child, it was not worth it.

This can mean anything. It can also mean to follow your basic instict and/or desires even if it defies logic and reasoning which seems, to me, a foolish and idiotic thing to do. Nevertheless, some people do it, I do to depending on the circumstance wether it be about love or money and sometimes I get away with it unscathed... sometimes.

there is a saying na ' always follow your heart daw ' and before naririnig ko lagi yun.. hmmmmm... may mga bagay na iniisip ko minsan if tama or mali, if dapat or hindi, if i should turn back or just move forward, if what's going on sa isip ng ibang tao, if anong purpose nila, if anong tumatakbo sa isip nila whenever they did something. whenever they say something. sometimes di ko maintindihan yung mga bagay bagay. whenever we make a decision, ano ba talaga ang dapat..? gamitin ang heart..? yung iba sa kagagamit ng puso ayun lagi sila nasasaktan, yung iba naman kagagamit sa 'mind' nasasabihan nating 'heartless'. and madalas hindi sila nagiging masaya.. sabi nila 'follow your heart' eh hanggang kelan dapat ifollow yung heart ..? hanggang magkadurog durog na..? i wish they are some who share the same thinking as me... let's have a discussion here.. :) mag analyze ng mga bagay bagay..

Forgive me for not being able to express clearly.....:) The heart and the mind must always come together. In my own experience, if you only follow your heart without even thinking properly first, it can lead us to uncertain events like being a failure. On the other hand, using only our minds work by giving us thought and reason. I work as a chef, if I may relate this topic to my work, Having the passion for cooking or baking cannot work by itself. A chef needs to have both the mind and the heart to be able to achieve what he or she wants. My mind makes I think of what is right, wrong, enough? or does it need more improvement. While our hearts speak only through what we feel is certain. My forte is pastry. I love baking cakes, muffins, cookies, brownies, cream puffs etc. One artist like myself usually prioritizes the mind first because it dictates questions, how and what. It enables me to think thoroughly and clearly. It helps me become creative. So when I become creative, my heart then pushes me to then strive for the best thus making it my passion. Mas nagiging pursigido tayo sa gusto nating gawin dahil alam na natin pano ito magagawa ng maayos at ma-lessen yung pagkakamali.

hehe been doing this since high school. Sometimes it hurts. But sometimes it's a bliss. The kind of joy and happiness that makes you see colors you have never seen before. I guess, somehow, somewhere, you have to realize, are the risks worth the rewards? Is the juice worth the squeeze? Because for me, it is. So I'll keep squeezing as hard as I possibly can. ;)

• 5 weeks later...