Nba 2016-2017 Season! Let's Get It On!

Eddy Syet

Fluke? Really? Where's the fact there? The only fact that exist is they won it all last year and it's not a fluke. Might as well say the Dallas Mavs that beat the s@%t outta the heat, and the Celtics composed of KG, PP, and Ray ray are fluke, too. Just give credit where it's due. Winning your first championship isn't the toughest part, it's defending it the next year and trying to repeat since all teams have a bull's eye on your back.

Aga magkalat ni Curry...

If OKC wins then fluke nga ang panalo ng GSW last year... Not bashing just stating the facts, 73-9 will easily be forgotten unless they pull off a miracle and dug out of a 1-3 deficit which is very unlikely sa ganda ng nilalaro ng OKC.

OKC was terrible in the last 2 minutes of game 6. now it's OKC crumbling down and wasn't able to hold on the lead. u can't win title with that kind of game. where's the heart? where's the killer instinct? where's the composure and poise under pressure?......come game 7 for me it's a clear GSW with all the momentum and high spirit environment. i can clearly see a rematch between GSW and a complete CAVS. prove me wrong OKC.

win or go home for both okc and gsw tomorrow

gsw has momentum and home court advantage

okc had the chance but blew it bigtime in game6

cavs fans will be watching this game as well.. may the best team win!

(bilisan nyo na yan para mapanuod ko na ulit ang spurs ko huhuhu)

GSW proved why they are on top of the food chain. GSW showed what champions are really made of.

congrats GSW.

heads up OKC you fought a great battle although couldn't finish off the defending champs but you were able to beat 2 former champs (DAL & SAS), heal those broken hearts now, get up and fight another day. i hope KD stays in OKC.

GSW wins WCF!

so it will be a rematch of last year's finals

GSW vs CLE

will lebron finally give the Cavs a championship?

or will SC30 and the warriors repeat as champs at the expense of the king?

this is what basketball fans wanted. let's all enjoy the finals 😊

Lebron it would be a huge story to tell if you could bring a "Championship to the LAND"

The long suffering fans of the city of Cleveland have suffered long enough. The last Championship for all the sports teams for Cleveland was way back in 1964 with the Jim Brown led Cleveland Browns.

I can certainly empathize with how the sports fans of Cleveland are feeling by having no Championship team in the city.

Make your promise to bring the Championship to the LAND again and bring an end to the misery of the fans.

post-481684-0-50756400-1464793989_thumb.jpg

Edited by hahnz

Stipe Miocic, UFC Heavyweight Champ, fighting out of Cleveland, Ohio. Hindi ba recognized ang UFC sa Cleveland?

yea i mean, he's recognized by Cleveland as a champ for the UFC. but the majority of fans in Cleveland love their sports teams more. The Browns, Indians and the Cavaliers. Browns haven't won the Superbowl in over 50 years. The Indians almost won the World Series in 97. The Cavaliers haven't won a championship since they joined the league in the 70's. Cleveland isn't exactly a glamorous city as most athletes wouldn't even consider it if they had any choice as to city they would want to play for. Cleveland may not be an attractive city, but they have their sports teams and that's what pumps the passion and the heart of the city.

I know a guy who i consider a mentor to me who was born and raised in Cleveland who tells me about the stories of heartache and misery they as fans feel whenever their teams lose. From the Michael Jordan shot to beat Cleveland in the playoffs to the Browns leaving for Baltimore or even the lost 97 World Series.

I'm not really a Cavs fan but i can totally relate to what he's feeling and what most Clevelanders are feeling when it comes to their teams. I love the passion and commitment they show in support of their teams. My team isn't doing good either and we have missed any significant chance at competing for a championship. But we are on the right track so i feel that we will have a good season next year.

The reason Lebron is revered in Cleveland is because the Cavaliers were fortunate to be the team to have gotten the 1st round pick of the draft where it just so happens that Lebron declared to be eligible. That is why he was anointed as the Chosen One remember to bring a championship to Cleveland.

Right now he's got everything riding against him in this Finals. They are the underdog, the Majority is picking against them to win. So i think it would be a great narrative and a great ending if the Cavaliers won the finals after half a century of suffering that's why Lebron came back because he knows how much it would mean to the city of Cleveland to have a championship and right the wrongs that happened when he left them to go chasing championships in Miami.

yea i mean, he's recognized by Cleveland as a champ for the UFC. but the majority of fans in Cleveland love their sports teams more. The Browns, Indians and the Cavaliers. Browns haven't won the Superbowl in over 50 years. The Indians almost won the World Series in 97. The Cavaliers haven't won a championship since they joined the league in the 70's. Cleveland isn't exactly a glamorous city as most athletes wouldn't even consider it if they had any choice as to city they would want to play for. Cleveland may not be an attractive city, but they have their sports teams and that's what pumps the passion and the heart of the city.

I know a guy who i consider a mentor to me who was born and raised in Cleveland who tells me about the stories of heartache and misery they as fans feel whenever their teams lose. From the Michael Jordan shot to beat Cleveland in the playoffs to the Browns leaving for Baltimore or even the lost 97 World Series.

I'm not really a Cavs fan but i can totally relate to what he's feeling and what most Clevelanders are feeling when it comes to their teams. I love the passion and commitment they show in support of their teams. My team isn't doing good either and we have missed any significant chance at competing for a championship. But we are on the right track so i feel that we will have a good season next year.

The reason Lebron is revered in Cleveland is because the Cavaliers were fortunate to be the team to have gotten the 1st round pick of the draft where it just so happens that Lebron declared to be eligible. That is why he was anointed as the Chosen One remember to bring a championship to Cleveland.

Right now he's got everything riding against him in this Finals. They are the underdog, the Majority is picking against them to win. So i think it would be a great narrative and a great ending if the Cavaliers won the finals after half a century of suffering that's why Lebron came back because he knows how much it would mean to the city of Cleveland to have a championship and right the wrongs that happened when he left them to go chasing championships in Miami.

Napanood ko iyang world series ng indians vs braves. It was painful to watch all the 9 innings of a game as I was rooting for the indians then. Unfortunately this time, Warriors ako kakampi. Pero I wish LeBron well and will not be surprised if they win it all.