• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Client - The Other Side Of The Coin.

My summary of William James' "pragmatic psychology being applied to sociology":Ā 

1. Attraction leads to love

2. Love leads to procreation

3. Procreation leads to the raising of a civilized family

4. Civilized family leads to good citizenry and a more prosperous and peace-loving state.

If the love between a thera and her client falls within any of these categories with total honesty and good intention, then that love must be nurtured.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 4:36 AM, KID FIGHTER said:

Ā 

Sorry, but honestly, I put a downvote (red mark) due to your lowest sense of civility. My first time in many years to put a downvote.

Theras, doctors, lawyers, billionaires-- we all have the same level of human dignity. PLEASE RESPECT EVERY ONE AS EQUAL TO YOU IN DIGNITY!

Thanks and God bless!

Ā 

Edited by PaulPax
8 hours ago, PaulPax said:

I strongly agree sir.

comrade .... the poster you are agreeing with kid fighter has been suspended by MTC because of uncivil behavior in his posts and for his feeling superior to others ( calling them inggitero). he has an army of alternicks to do his job , bashing and downvoting those who displeased him.

he is a hypocrite par excel-lance. go to his profile makikita mo suspended. look at his followers . he has THREE pages of followers most of which he created himself. may suspended na alternicks. The others unsuspended ones ( like sleeper agents ) are lying in wait .Ā 

welcome to the seamier side of mtc šŸ˜ž

PS para hindi OT , this thread is the flipside . comrade baka dito ka makahanap ng pwedeng ligawan ahahahaha

Edited by FF
  • Like (+1) 1
23 hours ago, FF said:

comrade .... the poster you are agreeing with kid fighter has been suspended by MTC because of uncivil behavior in his posts and for his feeling superior to others ( calling them inggitero). he has an army of alternicks to do his job , bashing and downvoting those who displeased him.

he is a hypocrite par excel-lance. go to his profile makikita mo suspended. look at his followers . he has THREE pages of followers most of which he created himself. may suspended na alternicks. The others unsuspended ones ( like sleeper agents ) are lying in wait .Ā 

welcome to the seamier side of mtc šŸ˜ž

PS para hindi OT , this thread is the flipside . comrade baka dito ka makahanap ng pwedeng ligawan ahahahaha

Noted sir.

Ok na ako sir. Back to normal. I learned my lesson. I guess there is no point going that route. It is like shooting your own foot...

Again, thanks sa words of wisdom sir.

4 hours ago, PaulPax said:

Noted sir.

Ok na ako sir. Back to normal. I learned my lesson. I guess there is no point going that route. It is like shooting your own foot...

Again, thanks sa words of wisdom sir.

comrade ...pakabait ka na ha ? btw bilib ako sayo nahalungkat mo ung feb 21 post ni KF . Malayo layong backread un. Mukhang it means something to you . Naluha ka ba sa kagandahan ng post na yun ? šŸ¤£

Umiwas tayo sa mga tulad niyang mahilig gumamit ng alternicks at manlinlang ng tao. Baka sakaling makabangga ka ng alternick niya ( just look UP , down , sideways . Marami silang nagkalat palang sleeper agents ) . Sabihin mo move on na at wag ipilit ang dati nilang ginagawa.

at para hindi OT ... nakahanap ka na na ba ng target dito ? šŸ˜

Edited by FF
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, FF Bakla said:

no thera would ever fall for you, you ugly old faggot! just kill yourself already!Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Ā 

isa pa, marnel. before you call other people bakla, look at yourself muna. everyone in mtc knows in love na in love ka sa sarili mo. Ha ha ha

Brokenhead Mountain....more. Ang bagay sayo na thread: Fallin in Love with yourself. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha.

Ā