So you're telling us that since all legal remedies failed, then there is nothing wrong for BBM and Imee as far as taking ownership of what their dad stole.

even assuming that you are right (that all legal means failed).... that does mean na hindi na corrupt ang marcoses?

What can digong do about it? start by not being chummy with them.

kung ikaw mayaman at nalaman mong galing sa nakaw ang pera na bigay ng tatay mo, ilalaban mo pa sa korte ang pagsoli nun sa rightful owner?

you are rewarding the corrupt when you said na MOVE ON na lang just because hindi mabawi.

I know the Marcoses are corrupt, most especially Imelda. But so are the Aquinos, Macapagals (Diosdado and Gloria), Ramos, Erap. We don't know what's Dutertes strategy on being chummy with BBM, maybe he can get something out of it rather than suing them endlessly and always loosing.

Ang palpak talaga dito is Cory and Ramos regime. They keep loosing to retrieve on the Marcos' wealth which is already obvious is beyond me

I don't think Imee and BBM are corrupt. They are filthy rich already. And I don't think after 30 years mabawi mo pa yung ill gotten wealth FM stole, the 12 years combine of Cory and Ramos should have done the job in the the fist place to retrieve them. It means all legal options are already done and failed so move on na lang and reconcile.

I know the Marcoses are corrupt, most especially Imelda. But so are the Aquinos, Macapagals (Diosdado and Gloria), Ramos, Erap. We don't know what's Dutertes strategy on being chummy with BBM, maybe he can get something out of it rather than suing them endlessly and always loosing.

Ang palpak talaga dito is Cory and Ramos regime. They keep loosing to retrieve on the Marcos' wealth which is already obvious is beyond me

Why don't you make up your mind first ... Corrupt ba ang mga marcos, kasama na sina imee at bbm.

But more importantly, regardless of whether all our presidents were corrupt, it doesn't absolve the marcos for being corrupt.

corrupt is corrupt.... it does not matter if the aquinos, macapagals, etc are corrupt...... wag na idamay kung sino palpak,

point is, if he is anti-corruption, then why the chumminess with the marcoses?

this has always been my point, the "anti-corruption" thing is nothing but a hypocrisy.

patronage politics lang bagsak nyan. para sa kaaway lang ang anti-corruption yan.

kaya nagpapauto lang ang mga taong naniniwala na mawawala ang corruption kay digong.

the only change that is happening is the change of set of thieves in the government. .

Lets just see where it goes sa pagiging chummy ni Digong sa mga Marcoses. malay mo may popondohan na project iyan kapalit sa paglibing ni FM sa Libingan ng mga Bayani. Maybe he is thinking the only way to get back some of the money is making friends with them.

if indeed mangyari yan haka-haka mo .... na ang pagpayag sa pagpapalibing ay in exchange of something, then hindi ba corrupt practice na naman yan?

ikaw na ang nagsabing magnanakaw si Marcos. Thus he is not qualified to be buried there in the first place kung yan ang paniniwala mo.

Edited by rooster69ph

So you're telling us that since all legal remedies failed, then there is nothing wrong for BBM and Imee as far as taking ownership of what their dad stole.

Have you ever considered that all legal remedies have failed because there was no ill-gotten wealth to recover, after all?

Edited by camiar

Have you ever considered that all legal remedies have failed because there was no ill-gotten wealth to recover, after all?

Based on what haroots said, Imee and BBM are filthy rich because of what FEM stole ...that is the premise of my reaction to his post.

So paanong No ill gotten wealth to begin with? Backread din bok bago sumabat sa usapan ng may usapan para di off tanget.

Pero taking your reaction independently, coming from you...am not surprise at all. Just like your belief that binay is not corrupt...What else is new. We know naman that you have bias towards marcos and binay so that explains your reaction.

So tell me how did the marcoses accumulate so much wealth? Dahil sabi ni meldy they practically own everything in the philippines? Under the law, unexplained wealth is presumed to be ill gotten right?

Edited by rooster69ph

Lets just see where it goes sa pagiging chummy ni Digong sa mga Marcoses. malay mo may popondohan na project iyan kapalit sa paglibing ni FM sa Libingan ng mga Bayani. Maybe he is thinking the only way to get back some of the money is making friends with them.

if indeed mangyari yan haka-haka mo .... na ang pagpayag sa pagpapalibing ay in exchange of something, then hindi ba corrupt practice na naman yan?

ikaw na ang nagsabing magnanakaw si Marcos. Thus he is not qualified to be buried there in the first place kung yan ang paniniwala mo.

KOREK!!!!

hirap idefend talaga ang ka-hipokritohan ni digong. LOL

Looks like P. Digong is going to have an almost 100% Congress Support

Belmonte flies to Davao to meet with Duterte, confirms coalition talks with PDP-Laban

- See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/569050/news/nation/belmonte-flies-to-davao-to-meet-with-duterte-confirms-coalition-talks-with-pdp-laban#sthash.UzyCi8Ms.dpuf

House Speaker Feliciano Belmonte will meet with President-elect Rodrigo Duterte in Davao City Tuesday as talks continue regarding the Liberal Party's inclusion in the "super majority" coalition led by the Partido Demokratiko Pilipino-Laban ng Bayan (PDP-Laban) for the incoming 17th Congress.

This is good news - on to FEDERALISM then

i see a trojan horse.

if i take some of those pills sold in the close-up concert, i might consider that.

sana two party system na lang ang Pinas ...ganun din naman eh ang dami-daming partido/kandidato ang naglalaban-laban, nagsisiraan at nagpapagalingan. Nung matalo, makikipagsanib pwersa rin naman pala as if hindi nila binanatan yun partido na sasalian nila ngayon.

at least sa two party system we end up getting a president that wins by majority rather than plurality.

Sa ugali nang mga politiko dito hindi mangyayari yan. Look what Ramos did when he lost to Mitra in their convention. Ramos made a new party and Cory even supported him. Ayun kawawang Mitra tuloy. Wala naman ditong loyalty sa partido nila to do a 2 party system like the US.

Edited by haroots2

Sa ugali nang mga politiko dito hindi mangyayari yan. Look what Ramos did when he lost to Mitra in their convention. Ramos made a new party and Cory even supported him. Ayun kawawang Mitra tuloy. Wala naman ditong loyalty sa partido nila to do a 2 party system like the US.

yan na din ang sagot sa inyong mga naniniwalang "CHANGE IS COMING"

True change can't be made by anyone alone ... dapat lahat magbago

Yun mga taga Liberal Party na binabanatan ninyo na generally "incompetent" ... ayun tinanggap to form part of the "super majority" in both houses.

At yun isang representative from UNA na gustong maging minority leader ang sabe it would be best daw kay Digong na ang UNA ang maging minority kasi "we will just delay it a bit but will assure the bills will pass". So "moro-moro" lang pala ang congress natin.

Edited by rooster69ph

So tell me how did the marcoses accumulate so much wealth? Dahil sabi ni meldy they practically own everything in the philippines? Under the law, unexplained wealth is presumed to be ill gotten right?

True, so why the hell the yellow party can't prove it in court to get it back.

Yan nga ang sinasabi ko. Hindi na mabawi sa loob ng 30 years, kaya sa tingin ko si Duterte is taking a different approach on it.

Edited by haroots2

True, so why the hell the yellow party can't prove it in court to get it back.

Yan nga ang sinasabi ko. Hindi na mabawi sa loob ng 30 years, kaya sa tingin ko si Duterte is taking a different approach on it.

natawa naman ako sa pagiisip mo ...

as if the problem of getting back the hidden wealth is a burden only of the "yellow party" rather than that of the Filipino nation.

i don't know what is your basis in saying that they can't prove in court to get it back because records have shown (do your research) that may nabawing nakaw na yaman ang PCGG over the years.

Meron pa bang dapat mabawi? Well if estimates are to be believed, then dapat meron pa if we are looking at the upper bracket of the estimated amount that he stole.

Yes, its a different approach ... a shady one at that based on what you were trying to insinuate. HIndi sinusurrender ng mga MArcos ang nakaw na yaman kay Du30 kundi "binibili" nila ang pagpayag na mailibing ito sa LNMG using the ill-gotten wealth.

natawa naman ako sa pagiisip mo ...

as if the problem of getting back the hidden wealth is a burden only of the "yellow party" rather than that of the Filipino nation.

i don't know what is your basis in saying that they can't prove in court to get it back because records have shown (do your research) that may nabawing nakaw na yaman ang PCGG over the years.

Meron pa bang dapat mabawi? Well if estimates are to be believed, then dapat meron pa if we are looking at the upper bracket of the estimated amount that he stole.

Yes, its a different approach ... a shady one at that based on what you were trying to insinuate. HIndi sinusurrender ng mga MArcos ang nakaw na yaman kay Du30 kundi "binibili" nila ang pagpayag na mailibing ito sa LNMG using the ill-gotten wealth.

So if you believe that marami nang nabawi then wala na dapat isoli si BBM at majority ng yaman niya ay sa kanyang sariling pagsisikap.

If ang kapalit lang naman ay kung saan ililibing si FEM then its not even a big deal for me. Masyado niyo kasi binibigyan ng literal ng meaning yung word na BAYANI sa pangalan ng cemetery.

Digong will have the full support of the Lower house and senate

Koko Pimentel will be next Senate president – Drilon

http://www.rappler.com/nation/135720-koko-pimentel-new-senate-president?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=referral

MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Senate President Franklin Drilon confirmed on Wednesday, June 8, that 16 to 17 senators are now backing the Senate presidency of Senator Aquilino “Koko” Pimentel III.

"I would like to announce that last night, the major political parties in the Senate have agreed to have an aliiance – the Liberal Party and its allied parties, including Akbayan, LDP, NPC, and other allied political groups," Drilon said in a news briefing.

for now....

So if you believe that marami nang nabawi then wala na dapat isoli si BBM at majority ng yaman niya ay sa kanyang sariling pagsisikap.

If ang kapalit lang naman ay kung saan ililibing si FEM then its not even a big deal for me. Masyado niyo kasi binibigyan ng literal ng meaning yung word na BAYANI sa pangalan ng cemetery.

ang laki ng pagkakaiba ng MARAMING NABAWI sa LAHAT NABAWI ...

kay linaw naman ang sabi ko may nabawi na kayamanan sa mga Marcos at hindi pa lahat ng ninakaw nila ay nabawi na.

Pero sa interpretasyon mo since marami na ang nabawi therefore wala na dapat isauli. Ganun pala yon???

Ikalawa ... sa sariling pagsisikap kamo ang majority ng kanyang yaman. Papaalalahanan lang kita ikaw na ang nagsabi earlier BBM is filthy rich because of what Marcos stole. Unless ang ibig mong sabihin ay pagsisikap sa pagkulimbat ng pera ng bayan. Again under the law unexplained wealth is ill-gotten wealth, So tell me how did BBM get so filthy rich aside from what his dad stole?

Well sige ilibing siya doon pero tawagin natin yun puntod niya na "PUNTOD NG MANDARAMBONG" ... ikaw na nagsabi, nagnakaw siya diba?

Edited by rooster69ph

ang laki ng pagkakaiba ng MARAMING NABAWI sa LAHAT NABAWI ...

kay linaw naman ang sabi ko may nabawi na kayamanan sa mga Marcos at hindi pa lahat ng ninakaw nila ay nabawi na.

Pero sa interpretasyon mo since marami na ang nabawi therefore wala na dapat isauli. Ganun pala yon???

Ikalawa ... sa sariling pagsisikap kamo ang majority ng kanyang yaman. Papaalalahanan lang kita ikaw na ang nagsabi earlier BBM is filthy rich because of what Marcos stole. Unless ang ibig mong sabihin ay pagsisikap sa pagkulimbat ng pera ng bayan. Again under the law unexplained wealth is ill-gotten wealth, So tell me how did BBM get so filthy rich aside from what his dad stole?

Well sige ilibing siya doon pero tawagin natin yun puntod niya na "PUNTOD NG MANDARAMBONG" ... ikaw na nagsabi, nagnakaw siya diba?

I know what I said. He is filthy rich from what his Dad stole. So what % did the PCGG got, kasi kung marami silang nabawi as you were saying he will not be filthy rich after 30 years.

Sigurado ka bang yung mga ibang sundalo na nakalibing doon walang krimen na nagawa? Pero nilibing pa rin sila doon.Kasi yang sementeryo na yan para sa mga nagsilbi sa bayan. And is FEM convicted of anything to make that claim?

Still I feel that the Filipino people will benefit more if Duterte make friends with the Marcoses than treat them as enemy. I also don't know why Jopoc is also against dito diba si Binay din naman payag si Marcos ilibing doon?

I know what I said. He is filthy rich from what his Dad stole. So what % did the PCGG got, kasi kung marami silang nabawi as you were saying he will not be filthy rich after 30 years.

Sigurado ka bang yung mga ibang sundalo na nakalibing doon walang krimen na nagawa? Pero nilibing pa rin sila doon.Kasi yang sementeryo na yan para sa mga nagsilbi sa bayan. And is FEM convicted of anything to make that claim?

Still I feel that the Filipino people will benefit more if Duterte make friends with the Marcoses than treat them as enemy. I also don't know why Jopoc is also against dito diba si Binay din naman payag si Marcos ilibing doon?

wala naman problema sa akin ilibing si marcos sa LNB... bayani din naman sya nung nag sundalo sya... pero corrupt pa rin nung presidente sya... hindi naman nawawala ang pagkabayani kung naging corrupt..

ang paglibing sa LNB ay matter of pride na lang.

but that is not the point. corrupt si marcos, anti-corruption si duterte pero bakit dikit sya sa mga marcos? dahil erpats nya bata ni makoy? ganun ba yun?

Pardon me, idagdag ko lang po sa friendship niya:

- CPP/NPA & Communist China
- MILF, MNLF, etc.

Dear Digong

Headcount lang ha.. eto mga lineup ng mga tinitira at inaatake mo

-simbahang katoliko
-mediamen journalist
-united nations

At eto naman ang mga friends mong ayaw mo masaktan ang feeling:

- Gloria Arroyo
- Bongbong Marcos
- Salvador Panelo
- Manny Villar
- Mocha Unson

Anyare po?

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/789770/revolutionary-tax-reasonable-ndfp-spokesman

‘Revolutionary tax reasonable’ – NDFP spokesman

Inquirer Mindanao 09:22 PM June 8th, 2016
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/files/2016/06/NDFP-spokesman-Fidel-Agcaoili-and-Fr.-Joel-Tabora--620x465.jpg

Fidel Agcaoili, (right) the spokesman of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines and Fr. Joel Tabora SJ., talk about the prospects for peace between the Philippine government and the New People’s Army on June 8, 2016, in Davao City. (Photo by KARLOS MANLUPIG, INQUIRER MINDANAO

DAVAO CITY — The practice of revolutionary taxation by the communist movement is reasonable, according to Fidel Agcaoili, spokesman of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines peace panel, which is negotiating with the Philippine government to end their 40-year-old insurgency.

Agcoaili on Wednesday said taxation has always been a component of the revolutionary movement, most especially in delivering services to its constituents.

“That is why we are a revolutionary movement. We wish to win the revolution to establish a state,” Agcaoili said.

“You have to understand that the revolutionary movement has its revolutionary organs. Any state has the right to enforce tax,” Agcaoili added.

Agcaoili, however, asserted that the collected tax has always been delivered to their communities.

“It does not go to the pockets of a few people like those in government. It is used in establishing schools, cooperatives and medical services,” he said.

Agcaoili added that the issue of revolutionary taxation would be discussed in the peace negotiations. SFM

any of the digong supporters can defend this....

any of the digong supporters can defend this....

why the need to defend?

this guy is not from Digong's camp, he is from the NPA camp. And Digong already said, he is left but not an NPA member.

Of course this guy will defend their ways, did the article said the P. Digong said what he said is RIGHT and JUSTIFIABLE?

I dont see the logic in your post

why the need to defend?

this guy is not from Digong's camp, he is from the NPA camp. And Digong already said, he is left but not an NPA member.

Of course this guy will defend their ways, did the article said the P. Digong said what he said is RIGHT and JUSTIFIABLE?

I dont see the logic in your post

http://davaotoday.com/main/politics/new-peoples-army/npa-taxation-a-reality-just-pay-them-says-duterte/

the more than 16 million people who voted for him expect change. a lot of change. and improvement of their lives. little things like crime, drugs, traffic, salaries, pension, prices of basic goods, tuition fees

things that the ordinary filipino worry about but were not really given importance by the rich politicians who only were concerned about their vested interests.

Boss 2013 pa yang balita mo, mayor pa sya at ni hindi pa nagiisip tumakbong pangulo.

Iba na ngayon dahil Presidente na sya, kaya nga peace talks na ang kasama sa priority para wala ng ganyan.

Di komo sinabi niya yun nung 2013 na mayor pa sya eh ganun pa rin ang sasabihin niya ngayong Pangulo na siya.

Hindi ba nagustuhan ninyo si Du30 dahil sa nagawa niya at kung anu siya bilang Mayor?

Pero eto na nga ang naging posisyon niya bilang mayor suddenly maiiba na ngayon kasi pangulo na siya?

sandali, yun pagmumura, yun pabor sa "pagpatay" ng kriminal, diba dala-dala niya pa rin hanggang ngayon.