Milwaukee Bucks

Alex_Corvis

• 2 weeks later...

post-116634-0-60974200-1475882998_thumb.jpg

According to the rumor, the Bucks will get Lou Williams and a 2nd round pick from the Lakers.

Here are the pros and cons for me.

Cons:

1. MCW has tremendous upside. He's got length. He's only been with the team for 1 season. We may still be able to squeeze out the best from him.

2. MCW's contract is still cheap for his talent.

3. I like MCW.

Pros:

1. MCW does not have a reliable outside game. Lou definitely has and the Bucks need shooters specially now that Middleton will be out for at least 6 months.

2. A second round pick may not be a big asset at this point but it's still an asset which we can use to get a new player or as a trade piece in the future.

3. It really appears like MCW is a bad fit for the Bucks.

4. Lou came from an injury.

My take? I wanna retain MCW. Or if he really needs to go, I think other teams may have more to offer that what the Lakers are willing to give.

Just finished a Fantasy League Draft. Kinda surprised to see Giannis ranking in the Top 10. He was ahead of LBJ, Paul George, and Anthony Davis.

It's more on his projected output I guess. We know he will be handling the ball more this season so that means assists. Experts are also predicting an uptick on his scoring, rebounding, and steals and blocks. Plus, he's been working on his three-pointers and mid-range shooting. But I believe he's still a risky first round pick.

It's more on his projected output I guess. We know he will be handling the ball more this season so that means assists. Experts are also predicting an uptick on his scoring, rebounding, and steals and blocks. Plus, he's been working on his three-pointers and mid-range shooting. But I believe he's still a risky first round pick.

I agree. He's got so much potential and he started showing it late last season. Still weird to see him above the aforementioned names though. I'm still on the fence on how Middleton's injury will affect his stats. He's probably going to score more (and they need him to) but he'll lose a dependable knockdown shooter in Middleton.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Wishes of a Bucks fan.

With Jabari Parker out for season (again), I believe the Bucks should just tank.

I'd rather see them tank and get a good pick in the draft than see them join the playoffs as a low-seeded team.

I'm sure that with the current line-up... we won't get to go deep in the playoffs anyway.

Use the remaining games to develop the young ones Thon Maker, Rashad Vaughn and Malcolm Brogdon.

With almost everyone still on contract for next season, chemistry should be honed so it won't be much of an issue next season.

I believe we should trade Jabari. As much as I love the talent in this kid - he's injury prone. I think we should move on from him.

I hope Monroe and Kidd can still work out their differences. If not... they can move Monroe. I'm sure there will be takers.

I just think it will be difficult to move him though because he's owed $17M next season on a player option.

I believe Michael Beasley deserves a contract extension - just don't pay him too much.

Who should we draft or trade for? A very good point guard.

That's it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...