Describe Your Personality

Alex_Corvis

I don't like big crowds. I don't like noisy surroundings. I like to stay indoors. If I don't like you, you'll know. If i like you then I can talk nonstop. If i say no, it means no. I can be very forgiving, but I also have a limit. I'm not afraid to burn bridges.

I want to say i'm done with the whole romance thing, but Im not. Im still waiting for that one guy who can't seem to make up his mind. but then that story is for another thread, not this one.

Edited by Viola

I don't like big crowds. I don't like noisy surroundings. I like to stay indoors. If I don't like you, you'll know. If i like you then I can talk nonstop. If i say no, it means no. I can be very forgiving, but I also have a limit. I'm not afraid to burn bridges.

I want to say i'm done with the whole romance thing, but Im not. Im still waiting for that one guy who can't seem to make up his mind. but then that story is for another thread, not this one.

I'm same, but with exceptions. I don't like crowds. I don't like noise, but I tolerate it because that's where I hunt. I like indoors, except when I'm under water. If I don't like you, you'll know. If I like you I can talk nonstop. If I say no, it means no. I can be forgiving, but I have a limit. I'm not afraid to burn bridges, but I don't think it's a good idea so I don't. I'd rather politely avoid you, like a ghost. And if you catch me I will say I'm busy which is true, and then disappear again.

Hi, I'm Jhake. I'm a man with few words, that's what they say. I'm more of a listener than a talker.

In a group of friends, I'm the one who is just listening to the stories and laughing to the jokes even if it is not funny.

I'm more attracted to a women who is opposite with my character. I could listen to her even if she didn't stop talking. Hehe. Maybe that's the reason why I'm always the one that left behind. Anyway that's me. I cannot change it.

Thanks for reading.