Describe Your Personality

Alex_Corvis

MOD NOTE:

REMINDER NO ONE-LINERS PLEASE

MOD NOTE:

Let's be creative people! Do away with the one liners. Di to Slambook na may 1 line to answer lang.

Thread Rules;

"Describe Your Personality" and the description should be: write your description so that when somebody who knows you reads it they should be able to say... Yup, that's her alright.

A bad self description is: "I'm biz and I like women." -- how does that separate you from the rest? The thread should be a no comments thread and should be pinned since we don't expect many posts there but we expect people to read it a lot.

Biz, on 02 Sept 2015 - 08:17 AM, said:snapback.png

What people find so interesting about me is that, I'm not like all the other boys.

What people find so boring about me is that, I'm not like all the other boys.

I was told not to lie.

So, I'm either honest, or an optimist;

But never both at the same time.

*This thread has been the hardest one to post on, IMHO.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm Butt3ermilk.

MILK is the mother of butter and butter is the secret to eternal happiness.

I love the beach. More floating than swimming. Cupcakes over cookies. Tarty yogurt over ice cream

Love to read and play HMM4 or hmm5. I like aquaman. Hate pink the color not the artist with a vengeance.

Am an old school person borne in the days of Chocovim, Lostware PC games, and

Dragonfly sneakers

aloha!!

Im miHO :) itS my first time to join MTC . UHmm, mahilig akong kumanta and Im a band vocalist then kumaknta sa mga events , hobby ko rin mag drive ng motorcycle, wanna ride?hahaha ! essss , sabi nila friendly daw ako, so kaya yun dami kong friend ksu meron din tlagang epal ee, bat la akong paki.hehehe !! Favorite food ko chicken curry tsaka lechon baboy! hahah . And mahilig ako maglambing :-) Hope maka meet ng maraming friends na GM's here :-) :-* :-P :-D .

miho miho miho :-) :-* hugs and kisses ..

My take

Im a well travelled individual with passion for learning different cultures through arts, religion, architecture and food. Being a street smart, I always spend time to research before i go to ensure that i wont fall a victim of any modus.

Personally I'm very easy to talk to. Always lends an ear to listen but can always tell if one gives me BS through series of questions. Professionally, I have high regard for people who strive for excellence and continuous improvement. I hate people who always complain and would not just accomplish what's expected.

Passionate in bed, loves to please and would not be satisfied until i see my partner enjoying or cum.

Edited by EspaSouL

I ride bikes in locations not too many would dare to roll their wheels on.

I love the dirt, the mud, the momentary fight with gravity to feel the air; the occasional injuries.

I love speed. I love risks. I love chasing time.

I am funny.

I am friendly.

I am a jealous man.

I am a patient man.

But most of all...

I am intelligent.

i am a kind of guy always on the Go..go for the shot and go for the best..

go for it..if may chances..grab her and lick and f#&k her..

I maybe bad..in some side..but in other side, i have a soft heart especially who is helpless and who is in-need...

Finally..if your a lady sexy and pretty (hoping), lets meet and lets see... :)

Looks innocent, but if you'd get to know me I know alot of things (good and bad) <-- according to women that I've been with

Single since birth. (not unless you would consider a week with a girlfriend as a relationship)

Not much of a talker but quite a listener.

A very very curious lad

Respects friends and family more than anything else.

I won't f#&amp;k a friend or anyone without their permission. (Malibog ako pero di ako manyakis)

I keep a lot of secrets (darkest secrets that no one knows)

I love being pampered

I don't give a f#&amp;k on what you do, as long as you treat me nicely and we're okay. I am your friend (Criminal, addict, whore)

bakit halos lalake ang ngpopost dito? alam na. hahahaha.

ANyway, ako na nga rin.

I am an outdoor - adventure type of guy. So i wont say no to any chance of getting into that. I travel a lot.

But I am some sort of a geeky guy. I still love computer games, even if I am old already. I read books a lot.

I am into music. I listen. I also play.

I am not into sports. but i like watching sports.

For physical activities, aside from sex, I do running and swimming.

I also do photography, still learning the trade, slowly because i do not have enough time for this.

O yun na lang muna. PM mo for more. hehehe! Thanks!

• Like (+1) 1