Describe Your Personality

Alex_Corvis

Harley Queen, member since 2005. Whew! That's 10 years now.

Anyway, am a

Foodie. I used to be an active food blogger, reviewing restos and sharing recipes. I still love cooking and eating out, but writing about them took a back seat.

Photography enthusiast. I love black and whites mostly. If I think I can pull it off, I don't hesitate to tune out the colors of what I see.

Hmmm, what else??? I love making friends and I've found some great ones here.

• Like (+1) 1

so , im santa santita ! and im not that so called "mukhan mabait" thing. they always told me that their first impression of me was "masunget at suplada" Haha . and yes , im sort of thing na masunget sa mga taong nakakatangang magtanong . but they said that i was super fun plang kasama pag close na . yey ! but most of a time , im a loner . i love doing stuff by myself specially pag alam ko ng gawin . and friendly nmn pag mabait sila saken pag hinde , hinde din ako mabait kaya i. santa santita ! Hahaha . rude for rude and nice for nice . thats all !

P.S im very moody dn pla . hahaha

Dunno if I'm qualified here though. Let my character speak for itself.

I'm Rhy. I don't party. I'm a series-movie lover. Very very friendly. :) I do vape. Loves fruity and cigar flavors. Loves to eat as well. Loves to sing(my all time fave). I'm a rider(yeah. I prefer 2wheels over 4). Beer > Cognac > Whisky > Vodka > Brandy. Stick to one. Not an opportunist. Doesn't believe in love at first sight. Doesn't like one night stand. I do love sex but prefer it on the right ones. Not handsome. But totally kind. Steaks and veggies. Loves music. Edm, rnb, pop, rock and old ones too. Safe and sound. Hates kiss and tell person. I have 3 secrets. Single for about a year now.

That's all for now I guess. Sorry for the long and boring intro. Hello everyone. :)

I am an introvert. I like to stay at home and be alone. I dont enjoy noisy and crowded areas like clubs. Im moody and creative. I can be logical and detached too. I feel first before I think. If given news that I don't like, i have to calm down first before I can say something sensible about it. I am a devoted sister. I am lonely and alone. This is a choice i have to make because of family duties. i hate it. i'm complicated and i'm unique. i have insecurities just like any other person. you have to put up with my anger or go away.

• Like (+1) 1

MOD NOTE:

Let's be creative people! Do away with the one liners. Di to Slambook na may 1 line to answer lang.

Thread Rules;

"Describe Your Personality" and the description should be: write your description so that when somebody who knows you reads it they should be able to say... Yup, that's her alright.

A bad self description is: "I'm biz and I like women." -- how does that separate you from the rest? The thread should be a no comments thread and should be pinned since we don't expect many posts there but we expect people to read it a lot.

Biz, on 02 Sept 2015 - 08:17 AM, said:snapback.png

Hola,

Fem, 27, ESTUDYANTE!

what you see is what you get, and what you give is what you receive..

Nagkaisip sa probinsya, pinalaki na mrunong manganupo sa matatanda at magsabi ng please.

Lapitin ng problemadong tao, bata , matanda, may ngipin o wala.. d kasi ako nagjjudge sa prblema nila.lalo pag malalim. Mahilig tumulong, kahit sa pagtawid ng matatanda s kalsada.

Nagiging demonyita ako pag gutom.. lalo pag gutom na gutom... or kapag PMS week.

Mabilis uminit ang ulo.

I like pain.. and i love seeing blood.

I have super duper morbid imagination.

Ako ang babaeng kayang tumambay sa isang lugar kahit ilang oras basta may kape.

I tenk yu.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm a nerd or a geek or a dork. I spend my leisure hours nowadays reading the Thomas Cook European Rail Timetable, trying to determine if there is a train from Madrid to Coruña, and then looking at Google Maps to find the exact location of O Viñedo where they serve roast ham with peppers.

I have been to about 90 percent of all the Book Sales in town. And while I have been to El Corte Ingles in Barcelona, I have never set foot in Podium here. I have no idea why.

I've worn glasses since college but my eyes have been poor since God knows when but we were just so poor to afford glasses so I spent the better half of my elementary and high school days sitting on the floor below the blackboard copying the notes on the blackboard since I can't see beyond that.

Now I can buy Italian hand-made Coppes in the five figures even if my present glasses are still serviceable.

Now I have some money and good eyesight but poor sense. Is that progress or what?

In upcoming trips abroad the first things I Google are bookshops and record stores and I have walked lonely roads in Milan and Amsterdam and alleys seething with dangers in Hong Kong looking for some good finds in books or vinyl.

I love tripe, and I love sneaking looks at women's crotches oops hehe.

• Like (+1) 1

Hey hey hey!

I have a very complex personality more on the extremes of both ends, sometimes outgoing however sometimes i prefer peace. Logical but empathic. Optimistic but bent more on stoic optimism.

Eldest of four and I value my family first before anyone or anything. Hardworking, task oriented minsan OC na.

I love basketball, tennis, eating and reading random stuff.

This is it pansit. You may think of me as otherwise if we meet. Let me know then. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am a nerd. I love the academe; the atmosphere one gets from standing in the middle of a tree-lined street where students learn from books and from life.

I am a shy person, but my mind conjures a lot of ideas from the observations it gathers from people and the environment.

I am a vegetarian, and is planning to go vegan. I love it when I am with people who are open to my diet and are willing to taste plant-based dishes.

I meditate. It is one reason why I do not go amok at the slightest provocation; however, the tone of my voice says otherwise.

I am a loner. I love my solitude. I love being alone, the company of my self.

I love the arts. I love paintings, sculptures, museums; holding a paintbrush as it glides across a canvas.

I am single. I was told by a guy that my supposed intelligence scares men off from asking me out on a date.

I am a person who can be very dense. I need to hear things as they are. Subtle suggestions do not work for me.

I am a rice person. Salads are just side dishes for me. If someone offers me a mere salad when I ask for vegetarian options, I am tempted to punch the person in the face.

I hate shopping for clothes. I prefer to be in a grocery store or the kitchen section of a home store.

I am not kikay. I will wear make-up on a regular day only when I am dead.

I go for Duterte for next year's presidential elections.

Edited by neville
  • Like (+1) 1

Hi I'm bono. Newbie here! I'm pretty much a basic only person. Personality wise I'm a shy type introvert who's very vocal about righteousness and ideas.

I don't talk to strangers when not needed but I'm approachable if you're brave enough. haha

I can give lots of topics to converse with and be very comfortable at the same time.

At times I'm the most awkward person you'll ever see. That's when I have a bad day.

Super dog lover and dog chaser.

I might look intimidating but I really the one who's intimidated. Haha.