Dc And Marvel Universe

^^

I might be there too. I'm gonna have my New Avengers poster signed by Leinil Yu and my Countdown to Mystery issues plus the Wolverine issues for Stephen Segovia.

I think you can have Stone signed because most likely the inks were done by Gerry Alanguilan.

Go for the original cover.

I have Secret Wars, I'll try to think about it if I'm gonna sell it. I'll PM you before Saturday's event.

@norbyela: Inks for the Stone comicbook series was done by Alanguilan.. So, you can have that signed by Gerry..

I had my Stone(s) signed by Whilce and Alanguilan during its release.. Filbars pa nun ang may gawa ng event.. It was done in Galleria.. BTW, I still have the comics in my collection.. :thumbsupsmiley:

BTW, I like the black Daredevil cover..

Edited by revi
^^

I might be there too. I'm gonna have my New Avengers poster signed by Leinil Yu and my Countdown to Mystery issues plus the Wolverine issues for Stephen Segovia.

I think you can have Stone signed because most likely the inks were done by Gerry Alanguilan.

Go for the original cover.

I have Secret Wars, I'll try to think about it if I'm gonna sell it. I'll PM you before Saturday's event.

are you selling your SW bro? bakit naman? :unsure:

who's better si ED ( capt america, daredevil ) or si geoff ( GL, JSA ) ?

been reading some captain america(bucky) lately and mukhang maganda ganda naman. di ko pa na try daredevil .......oks ba yun? :hypocritesmiley:

They are equally good.. But if you are asking for my opinion, mas gusto ko ang stories ni Brubaker.. It is darker.. Heroish sobra ang stories ni Johns.. But his stories are very unique but still normal.. Hindi kamukha nung RIP ni Morrison na "weird" na ang take ko..

^I did not go to the opening of Planet X in Makati, bro.. I've always hated Makati.. Matrapik at magastos sa gas.. hahaha..

I am also having second thoughts in attending next week's Toy Con.. Kasi I am much more interested in attending the November Comic Con and just gather financial resources to buy comics there, instead.. :upside:

I bought all of my pending comics today at Filbars and Comic Odyssey.. Except for Hulk #6 kasi pina-reserve ko muna sa Odyssey after I've learned na walang dumating na Turner variant sa Filbars.. ;) Baka kunin ko na lang 2 weeks from now..

I am keeping an eye on the Daredevil series.. Nagustuhan ko kasi yung issue #111.. And I am thinking of getting the Lady Bullseye arc and dropping muna yung Captain America.. Tapos na kasi yung New Cap storyline eh.. Any thoughts on this, guys?

I am dropping the Hulk on #6, dahil end na ng first story arc.. At sa tutoo lang hindi ko gaanong nagustuhan ang storyarc na ginagawa ni Loeb..

I am also contemplating if I should continue Terry Moore's Echo after the first arc has concluded.. But there is a huge possibility that I will continue it..

Any reaction to my plans would be highly appreciated.. hahaha..

Edited by revi

Nice meeting Norbyela during the event haha dami ko na nameet dito si mazinger na lang :D

I'll post the pic later bro, kauwi ko lang from work haha bangag na ako :lol:

Had my Secret Invasion #2-#6 signed by Yu cause me #1 was already signed at Druid's :D

I'm still continuing Capt America, dropped alot of titles kasi nag toys ulit ako but I'm still getting SI and FC (kahit di ko maintindihan) *toinks

Daming events next week hope to see you guys there!

I was at PlanetX yesterday. Nakita ko c Reachard tska c Norby. Di lang ako lumapit. Hehe.

What I bought:

Capt. America 34

Dead Ahead 1

Secret Invasion 6

Madman 1 (Dark Horse)

Ninjak 1 (Quesada)

:thumbsupsmiley:

haha next time approach us kasi di ko alam ichura mo paps hehe kami kilala mo na :lol:

takits sa mga next events!

@reachard: Nice pictures, bro..

Dude, nagtaxi kami from QC to Makati and pabalik. P360 ang fare. Matrapik nga. dapat nag-MRT na lang kami.

Naubusan na me ng money. Huhuhuhu, I dont know if I'm going also to Collecticon.

In CO, regular price ang Turner variant ah.

Last Friday, I got only the Daredevil #111, but variant only lang. SOLD OUT na sila, pagdating pa lang daw. I'm gonna reorder it from them. You should continue the Captain America title. May potential sya. It's a good run. I'm keeping it. Just got the last Superman #680. I'm gonna drop the title.

Most of the minis that I'm collecting will end on November. (Thank God!) Enough time for Dark Reign. I'm not gonna get War of the Kings. Coz I think that there will be too much tie-ins. Dark Reign na lang kasi it affects the whole Marvel universe.

Thanks for the heads up about the last issue (#6) for the arc in Hulk. I'm totally bored with it except the fantastic art from EMc. Even though it sells well. I'm gonna stop it.

No comment on ECHO

What do you guys think of SPIDERMAN LOVES MARY JANE/MARY JANE LOVES SPIDERMAN?

I worked in Makati for almost 3 years.. I even studied in the Ateneo Grad School at DelaCosta and in Rockwell for over 4 years.. Therefore, I could really attest to the traffic situation there bro.. I hate that place.. haha..

Anyways, thanks for your comments on some of my thoughts.. Ang dami ko kasing gustong kunin kaya pinag-iisipan kong idrop ang Cap, if I would continue Daredevil.. Currently, nasa plans ko na kunin ang Dark Reign (no brainer naman ito-I just hope konti tie-ins), War of Kings, Ghost Rider's (vs. Danny Ketch) new storyline by Aaron, New Krypton and the Green Lantern storyarcs.. Medyo madugo yung New Krypton and its a good thing I am dropping Batman after RIP.. But in its place, I would be getting Batman: Cacophony by Kevin Smith.. Kapag si Gaiman na ang nasa Batman, balik ulit ako sa series..

Sa mga indies naman, I am very intrigued with Steve Niles' City of Dust.. Tas nakita ko pa yung Impaler ng Top Cow.. Haay!

I also have no idea with Spidey Loves Mary Jane.. Well, its written by Terry Moore, right? Should be good.. But if its not part of the Marvel continuity, I really have less interest on it..

What do you guys think of SPIDERMAN LOVES MARY JANE/MARY JANE LOVES SPIDERMAN?

there are several reasons why i like spider-man...it has everything from drama, action, comedy, insipiring/feel good, can be dark at times and of course romance

mary jane loves spider-man is the most "kilig" comic series marvel has ever produced...

reading mckeever's whole run was so enjoyable....so you if want romance/kilig...this is the book for you.

its comparable if not better than many girl oriented manga books.

wow CO event looks awesome sayang i wasnt able to go...busy.

hope to see you guys at the collecticon.

I think you guys should get Millar's WAR HEROES.They are making a movie out of it.

Hmmm.. I could get the first issue kung may mahanap pa ako.. I am not really into War-themed comicbooks.. Although, I am tempted to get Billy Tucci's new Sgt. Rock series.. Coz I like Tucci's Shi in the early to mid-90's..

Kakaunti sobra ang pulls ko for this week.. This is very good considering na umabot ng almost 2K gastos ko for last week..

Here are my pulls:

Batman #680

Man With No Name #4

No Hero #1

Sparks #4

Ang problema nito baka sobrang dagsaan ng pulls ko by next week.. And much like norbyela, I am also interested in getting the Azzarello's Batman GN that is coming this October.. Gusto ko din actually kunin yung Spawn: Book of the Dead HC sa December (nakita ko kasi sa Previews).. May kasamang toy, and the HC even signed by Todd McFarlane, it is even numbered and limited..

ows. magkanu ung SPAWN HC? ano ang mga issues nyan?

Kuya revl, you're not getting LOCKE & KEY? Nagorder ako sa PREVIEWS in CO ang DF's LOCKE & KEY #1 var. neg shot. cov.

Nasa $32.99 yung Spawn Book of the Dead HC.. This was written by Steve Niles kasi kaya medyo parang gusto kong kumuha..

Locke and Key? Gusto ko kumuha nito but medyo magastos na yata kapag ni-re-order yung mga back issues.. And I am not really interested in having the compilation..

Lahat pala tayo kakaunti mga kukunin na comics this week.. :thumbsupsmiley: